[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Sorry I'm a bit confused... how old really is Park Seo Joon???  It says in this interview 2016 is the last year of his 20s????  Then that makes him about the same age as Park Min Young... thought he is almost 3 years younger???

https://www.dramamilk.com/park-seo-joon-interview-elle-magazine-under-my-rules/

He's born in 1988

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Sorry I'm a bit confused... how old really is Park Seo Joon???  It says in this interview 2016 is the last year of his 20s????  Then that makes him about the same age as Park Min Young... thought he is almost 3 years younger???

https://www.dramamilk.com/park-seo-joon-interview-elle-magazine-under-my-rules/

Korean age is plus 1 than our usual age so if 2016, he was already 28 in Korean age. That makes 2017 his last year in his 20s.

I think he does not consider their 2 years and 9 months age gap as relevant so he said they are about the same age. :lol:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Korean age is plus 1 than our usual age so if 2016, he was already 28 in Korean age. That makes 2017 his last year in his 20s.

I think he does not consider their 2 years and 9 months age gap as relevant so he said they are about the same age. :lol:

How many years songsong couple age gap?

• Like 3

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking since the first few pages and kept going back and forth on deciding if I was going to jump this ship or not...And here I am! :D I've watched kdramas for almost 10 years now but this will be my first ever ship that I can say I have officially boarded on. I'm not usually one to ship actors with each other because I get scared of getting disappointed, but there's just something about these two that drew me in for some reason. I hope I can stick with them/you guys, wherever this will lead us. I have no idea what it is, but I just have a feeling about these two that I can't put down. Maybe it's just me getting delulu and it's getting into my head!

I think the turning point for me was the bts when they were watching an episode together, and this got even worse (in a good way) when the bts for the 2 most recent kiss scenes came out ESPECIALLY the one for ep. 9 omg. If you guys could excuse me, I might need a few seconds to breathe and just word vomit here: watching ep.9 kiss scene, I did not see LYJ and KMS, but PSJ (moreso) and PMY instead. It was hard to wrap my head around because I kept questioning why I thought that way. I had errands to do for the rest of that night but it plagued my thoughts the entire time. I'm pretty sure it was definitely because of PSJ's hands, which I want to thank because I felt like his hand ended up exposing PSJ HAHAHAHA. I've been (unhealthily haha) rewatching that scene at least twice a day since the ep came out while waiting for Weds. I think it had to be how comfortable and natural it looked that it was hard to decide if I wanted to believe if it was real or not. I felt that PMY seemed a little guarded (bts), but also allowed herself to go with the flow when they started filming. How the final product came out was perfect. And she was smiling while kissing him!!! And sometimes there would be a pause before their lips would start moving again and I would internally scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I keep observing the two of them and their "suspicious" movements after their kiss scenes, how PSJ is always smiling to himself with how satisfied he seems, and PMY seems to move away to cover up maybe exposing herself as well??? HMMMMMMMM... And their viki interview just literally launched me into space because of those LOOKS

But anyways, regardless of the kiss scenes, they have a great synergy as professionals together and I admire that. I love watching the other bits of their bts and how they work together, since they're both very active with how scenes should go together and how to improve it. They're on equal footing professionally and I love that about them both.

@MayL @MillyR Thank you for posting these interviews! I've been a fan of PSJ since SWP and I've always viewed him as someone who was very humble and down to earth, and these interviews proved just that. I was especially giddy to read about his goals in the future ( @baby.hae ). Seems like PMY has also found someone like her. I've been a fan of PMY since City Hunter, and have seen the hardships that's caused her to be guarded for some time now, and for a very valid reason. I haven't followed PMY religiously throughout the years, but she seems to be the most carefree now (probably started with Healer) and as a fan, I'm so happy to see this. Like many have said, I feel that PSJ and PMY's personalities and outlooks in life fit each other, and I could only hope that working together in this drama could have potentially helped in creating not even a couple (although I'm wishing for this), but even if just a friendship. 

Confession time: after watching the closet kiss (which really threw me off) and how detached it felt from their characters, my delulu mind started wandering and making up scenarios, like maybe the two of them were secretly together already. I know, I know, you guys can come @ me with your pitchforks, but I couldn't help myself haha :sweatingbullets: Especially since you guys have shared how they were together last winter for AAA, or how closely they sat next to each other during the premiere. If they were for example, I'm glad they're keeping it private. Someone mentioned that they are/may potentially become a similar scenario to SongSong that I ended up peeking through their thread as well up until the reveal of their engagement, since I've been reading/seeing similarities. I've been using my knowledge from SSC to compare with our ParkPark couple. I hope these two can be like them as well, in the event that something more than coworkers blossoms from the two of them. My next plan is studying Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun (gosh I sound like a creep :ph34r:) I ended up randomly watching Ryu Soo Young's story about his wife on Happy Together and that fueled the fire for this couple yet again.

Anyways, this has gotten pretty long, but thanks for reading! I'm glad I have you guys otherwise I would have died from fangirling all by myself. I hope I end up staying for the entire ride, wherever this may take us :D

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Amazing how many coincidences they have

From dogs names Simba and Leon and same breed

To shoes taste and pieces of clothing 

:wub:

Ahh yesss the dogs of same breeding.  Actually, I thought it was Leon PSJ was holding but then ....;) and that was the very first thing that made me wonder where this partnership (in work) will lead....   

Also, maybe going back to their old younger pictures,  it will show how they also look-alike so much  - from puffy-face to slit-eyes (cute if I may describe it more), and now, slowly their similarities in almost anything >>> principles in life, character and personality.  

• Like 5

Wow they really has the same similar taste, same hobbies and same thinking bet they do not need to discuss much just two meet together by the look of the expression of each other they able to work well no wonder the co ordination is superb :thumbsup:

• Like 7

@haelan hi there. I love your analysis. I don't know much about AhnGoo couple story but I know a lot about SongSong. And I don't buy what other fans say that ParkPark are only professionals because they can talk about their kiss as if it was not big deal. I remember SJK commented PD cut the DOTS ep 16 kiss then PD said it was too sensual. They all laugh about it as if no big deal. Same with ParkPark we cannot conclude its all work in their minds because they can freely talk about the kiss afterwards.  :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

42 minutes ago, haelan said:

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking since the first few pages and kept going back and forth on deciding if I was going to jump this ship or not...And here I am! :D I've watched kdramas for almost 10 years now but this will be my first ever ship that I can say I have officially boarded on. I'm not usually one to ship actors with each other because I get scared of getting disappointed, but there's just something about these two that drew me in for some reason. I hope I can stick with them/you guys, wherever this will lead us. I have no idea what it is, but I just have a feeling about these two that I can't put down. Maybe it's just me getting delulu and it's getting into my head!

I think the turning point for me was the bts when they were watching an episode together, and this got even worse (in a good way) when the bts for the 2 most recent kiss scenes came out ESPECIALLY the one for ep. 9 omg. If you guys could excuse me, I might need a few seconds to breathe and just word vomit here: watching ep.9 kiss scene, I did not see LYJ and KMS, but PSJ (moreso) and PMY instead. It was hard to wrap my head around because I kept questioning why I thought that way. I had errands to do for the rest of that night but it plagued my thoughts the entire time. I'm pretty sure it was definitely because of PSJ's hands, which I want to thank because I felt like his hand ended up exposing PSJ HAHAHAHA. I've been (unhealthily haha) rewatching that scene at least twice a day since the ep came out while waiting for Weds. I think it had to be how comfortable and natural it looked that it was hard to decide if I wanted to believe if it was real or not. I felt that PMY seemed a little guarded (bts), but also allowed herself to go with the flow when they started filming. How the final product came out was perfect. And she was smiling while kissing him!!! And sometimes there would be a pause before their lips would start moving again and I would internally scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I keep observing the two of them and their "suspicious" movements after their kiss scenes, how PSJ is always smiling to himself with how satisfied he seems, and PMY seems to move away to cover up maybe exposing herself as well??? HMMMMMMMM... And their viki interview just literally launched me into space because of those LOOKS

But anyways, regardless of the kiss scenes, they have a great synergy as professionals together and I admire that. I love watching the other bits of their bts and how they work together, since they're both very active with how scenes should go together and how to improve it. They're on equal footing professionally and I love that about them both.

@MayL @MillyR Thank you for posting these interviews! I've been a fan of PSJ since SWP and I've always viewed him as someone who was very humble and down to earth, and these interviews proved just that. I was especially giddy to read about his goals in the future ( @baby.hae ). Seems like PMY has also found someone like her. I've been a fan of PMY since City Hunter, and have seen the hardships that's caused her to be guarded for some time now, and for a very valid reason. I haven't followed PMY religiously throughout the years, but she seems to be the most carefree now (probably started with Healer) and as a fan, I'm so happy to see this. Like many have said, I feel that PSJ and PMY's personalities and outlooks in life fit each other, and I could only hope that working together in this drama could have potentially helped in creating not even a couple (although I'm wishing for this), but even if just a friendship. 

Confession time: after watching the closet kiss (which really threw me off) and how detached it felt from their characters, my delulu mind started wandering and making up scenarios, like maybe the two of them were secretly together already. I know, I know, you guys can come @ me with your pitchforks, but I couldn't help myself haha :sweatingbullets: Especially since you guys have shared how they were together last winter for AAA, or how closely they sat next to each other during the premiere. If they were for example, I'm glad they're keeping it private. Someone mentioned that they are/may potentially become a similar scenario to SongSong that I ended up peeking through their thread as well up until the reveal of their engagement, since I've been reading/seeing similarities. I've been using my knowledge from SSC to compare with our ParkPark couple. I hope these two can be like them as well, in the event that something more than coworkers blossoms from the two of them. My next plan is studying Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun (gosh I sound like a creep :ph34r:) I ended up randomly watching Ryu Soo Young's story about his wife on Happy Together and that fueled the fire for this couple yet again.

Anyways, this has gotten pretty long, but thanks for reading! I'm glad I have you guys otherwise I would have died from fangirling all by myself. I hope I end up staying for the entire ride, wherever this may take us :D

hi fellow shippers! i've been lurking here for some time but this specific post of @haelanmakes me want to chip in.

seriously at first, i wasn't intending to jump into this ship but there were some reasons that got me in. after reading your theory im getting a bit of shock because our minds are pretty much alike. moreover the thought of them being already together is less like a rational one than a delusion. but i can't help myself either :sweatingbullets:

no matter what will happen in the next future may this nurtured friendship of theirs grow lovelier and prettier :)

• Like 13

@haelan very well said. I feel like I ghostwrote your entire post!! Lol

Yes me too. This is the first time I ship a couple this hard. .I've been fan of kdrama since winter sonata lol. I cant explain why I ship them so much. .idk I feel like the way they interact with each other is really beautiful? Like they are really in sync, the way the look to each other and their conversation is also match. .since I also follow them before this drama I see A LOT OF similarities from both of them. .it's like they destined to meet through this drama, I was like 'yasss finally!!!' when they confirmed for this drama. Well I wasnt really wrong. .the drama is a big hit, their chemistry is out the world and they match well off cam and a lot of people also ship them. .now we just need to wait until they get married like songsong couple (my delulu wish lol!)

I agree with you they also seems suspicious to me, I also like you I watched their kiss scene almost every day lol. I feel like I'm a weirdo but I cant help it lol.

The way I see it when watching closet kiss. .it's not lyj and kms but psj and pmy. .I mean their characters are single for life how can they kissed like that? It can happen because of psj and pmy themselves. Even pd said they should just shoot kissing scene. .lol. I think they already contacted each other during the drama. .you know they probably communicate everyday through chat/phone call or secretly meet. . . if they only talk to each other on the drama set, they wouldnt look THAT close, we clearly see they already look so close during early stage of filming  (bts eps 1 and press conference), they seems already very familiar with each other. I think they are on the stage of getting know to each other and have some relationship. .I hope everything goes well for them :wub:

• Like 13

17 hours ago, saved2K said:

@hrh77 I know you like Yeon Woo Jin.... some of us here love him too.... but it's not gonna happen no matter how much we like him for PMY.  He is really a good guy but they really don't match well.  Park Min Young herself said so.... their code aren't the same.  We are not forcing you to like Park Seo Joon the way we do but please give us some respect....please avoid making negative comments... we are all friends here and just having fun.  Please give us this moment to enjoy.... ok

@saved2K  Love your comment :heart: I was about to comment on @hrh77 comment, too ... but since a couple of the others already did, so I won't anymore...

Anyhow, to those others who are lurking on this thread, please, with all due respect if you don't like what you are reading here and you don't like SJ for MY or vice-versa ... do yourselves a favor and just leave. Why continue to torture yourselves by continuing to lurk on this thread and read the comments if you are not of one mind with the people here ? And please, don't waste your time and energy leaving negative comments because I assure you,  it wouldn't make you feel better at all. Just stay in your own shipper's thread as well,  so you guys don't have to struggle too much. Let's not encroach on other people's happiness so to speak ... we are all  just people from the outside looking in afterall :smirk:

• Like 9

I found another lol. We know that they both like travelling, psj and pmy seems also enjoying museum of art. They visited same place before!

It would be nice if they could come together next time :wub:

• Like 11