[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

She shared photo (the one she hold the watermelon juice) on her fanmeeting

13 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

this pic

the two watermelon stickers are psj and pmy.

Thanks. :D

It was fun when we were all speculating about the watermelon stickers when the squad posted those.:joy:

I guess she didn't expect anyone to figure it out, although it was quite obvious already. 

6 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

he is so cute and adorable. If I recall he’s this cute in Running Man episode with Kang Hanuel. 

He has been cute & very polite in all the running man episode he appeared not only when he came with hanuel. & the members of running man adores him too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

To our visitors who don't know the whole story of wwwsk reward trip.

It doesn't matter if you think everything ppc did in Phuket is common to coworkers relationship. but i would say only this.

There hasn’t been a case where only two male&female leads rent and stayed in a private villa away from an afficial hotel which all drama staffs stayed in, during a reward trip.:rolleyes: 

A private villa to spend some quality time together all alone when they know they have such sparking chemistry?! you can't help but think the kind of things that must have happened between them :weary: 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

I can't imagine what they did at there ( private villa) :wub:

me too. I'm very curious what happened at there. especially on the first and second day of the reward trip.:D because ppc's team had stayed in an official hotel separating from ppc at first and then from the third day, they joined the private villa where ppc were staying.

• LOL 1

Haha I love everything about Phuket even the tiniest thing. It's like a little bit sweetie-bitter experience with the fellow shippers in my place coz they're dying to know what happened there. I'm curious too but if it's some little romance adventure they wanna keep for themselves then I'll respect :wub: To the genius who detected the big pic of the positioning by connecting all the pics here & there, "respect!"

Here's some eye-smile sweetness for the weekend guyz :heart: their facial features may be different but the expressions are strikingly the same dont u guyz agree :P couples tend to look alike when two becomes one rait :phew:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

planning out their LA and Vegas trip duhh lol

Or maybe they also talked about the dvd commentary that they did weeks after the Phuket vacation with PD Park as PD Park also seemed mia while in Phuket:D

Sigh, I’m more eager to get an update on when will the dvd commentary be realesed:sweatingbullets:

24 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Or maybe they also talked about the dvd commentary that they did weeks after the Phuket vacation with PD Park as PD Park also seemed mia while in Phuket:D

pd park was not mia in Phuket. according to the staff ig at that time, he was in a hotel with writers&staff.:lol:

but yess, maybe pd park and ppc managers discussed and made arrangements for BD commentary schedule in Phuket.

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if im not mistaken, simba was also there during that photoshoot right? i think i saw a pic of PSJ + simba on this staircase too but i cant find the pic..  

ahh this pic is too sweet :love:

i hope we could see pmy plays with simba in the dvd/blueray.:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Maybe it's too late, but I enjoyed so much his Saja showcase. Omg. That 4words game was really funny. 

Every person there loves him. Even the very senior AhnSungki also loves him. I cannot help seeing his sweet fatherly smile to PSJ. 

How can I not love seeing this guy too? (opss! sorry for my sudden confession Rachel lol) 

I wonder if she get jealous too when girls swooning over him... haha

And there, he must had a good time together with SonHeungMin and of cos Simba :love:

On 7/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, park2park said:

like what @zashi23 said. Still just a theory.

However, normally couple accessories and clothing are a strong game when it comes to Kcouples lol They don't play around with that stuff so the fact that PPC have been spotting with bracelets after bracelets when they've never done so previously, that's why the speculation is strong.

Yes,  I know all about the importance of couple accessories and clothing in Korea/Korean society. That's exactly why I was asking whether there's actual evidence that the bracelets are identical or couple-ish. I was wondering if there's an actual story about PPC having identical bracelets, whether both were gifted similar bracelets, etc.. otherwise there isn't actually "a story behind the bracelets."

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

otherwise there isn't actually "a story behind the bracelets."

When i said "story" is what was known in PPC fandom. Sure, nothing is really proven and "actual"... But what others are saying are completely and obviously false. Like "same bracelets" - they don't have one. 

• Like 1