[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

31 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy filmed Soohanbang cf in Paradise City Hotel on the same day.

Wow I just realized they're posting on a same day. Daebak!

Aah since you @twoparkcouplementioning k-shippers, I'm curious about that. I often hear that korean fans always protect their artist and they keep secrets if their idol dating or else. Sometimes there's a war between solid fans and shipper fans and I think it must be from international fans who acts like they know everything:D. (No offense because im international fans too)

when the dating news came out, how the reaction from korean fans? Solid fans and shipper fans

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

Aah since you @twoparkcouplementioning 

when the dating news came out, how the reaction from korean fans? Solid fans and shipper fans

of course ppc shippers were really happy. and when ppc agencies denial came out, some were disappointed a little and some said they expected it already. then when psj's interview came out, we had a party, saying yes!!yes!!.:D

about solid fans..it's nomal no solid fans like their star's dating news. like a line in hpl, psj&pmy solid fans said he/she can date with someone. but he/she must not be caught.:joy:  

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

of course ppc shippers were really happy. and when ppc agencies denial came out, some were disappointed a little and some said they expected it already. then when psj's interview came out, we had a party, saying yes!!yes!!.:D

about solid fans..it's nomal no solid fans like their star's dating news. like a line in hpl, psj&pmy solid fans said he/she can date with someone. but he/she must not be caught.:joy:  

may I ask, are there many ppc’s k-shippers?

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Sometimes there's a war between solid fans and shipper fans and I think it must be from international fans who acts like they know everything:D

Spoiler

sometimes when ppl said there’s a war going on between solid fans and shippers i honestly had no idea when or where it happened.... was it on ig or twitter? i dont hv twitter so i dont know.. but i followed a lot of shippers ig acc but since there are language barrier so i dont know what they were talking about most of time.. i jst look at the pics they posted lol.. what really happened actually? are some solid fans feeling angry bcoz some of the shippers dont watch HPL and critisizing PMY/KJW pairing?.. but u cant force ur likes or dislikes on other ppl so it’s not something worth to be angry at.. and how do they know only shippers dont watch HPL and badmouthing KJW/PMY? there are so many ppl in this world lol so it could be anybody who left bad comments about KJW/PMY (if any) ..it’s not nice to generalize like that.. similarly, there are many fans who really like HPL and PMY/KJW pairing now and some of them are even coming from this ship lol.. ppl are known to be fickle and it’s a common thing for fans to come and go.. no need to be at war with each other over this thing.. jst focus on our own stuff and we’ll be fine..

• Like 2

Spoiler

Solid fans become angry because some ppc shipper send hate to kjw, and compare him to psj. Solid fans dont want pmy feel guilty to her co-star. But what make me sad is only ppc shipper are blamed. What about other shipper, i often see comments like this: "pmy better suited with kjw than psj bla bla bla.." "i dont see chemistry between pmy-psj" but ppc shipper always called delulu and immature.

Sorry I bring this case, please don't discuss further. We all in peace 

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

yep dear.. from now on, lets not concern ourselves with things we cant control..  :wub:.... :kiss_wink:..lets jst focus on PPC and their ‘coincidence’ lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

yes, we cant really do anything about the others.. lol! i dont really care anymore about what they say.. its like.. whatever floats your boat.. we can differentiate what is and whTs not real anyway.. :lol:

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Solid fans become angry because some ppc shipper send hate to kjw, and compare him to psj. Solid fans dont want pmy feel guilty to her co-star. But what make me sad is only ppc shipper are blamed. What about other shipper, i often see comments like this: "pmy better suited with kjw than psj bla bla bla.." "i dont see chemistry between pmy-psj" but ppc shipper always called delulu and immature.

Actually the way shipper thought about their shipping are the same..i read ppc forum and labit forum..it's really 99% same thinking from about answers/ behaviour on interview to bts..maybe same person that why same thought 

i don't know..so to all shipper just believe what you believe..just don't try to make fan war cause at the end pmy who got hurt the most..that why her solid fan don't like she being ship..

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think ppc have so much coincidence. like what reporters said, if it's all just coincidence, they are destiny to be a couple.:lol:

This is some really FBI level of richard simmons! & "if it's all just coincidence, they are destined to be a couple" aghhh why does that sound melody to my ears!??? Thanks for the information :wub:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

because it means pps shippers are soooo hardcore.

You need to show some dedication when your shipping but not the point where you become dark & toxic like Larry shippers (oops) though I know some Larry shippers might still be sane or whatever -_- with ppc it's hard to not be hardcore even I started as asoon a normal shipper but seeing you guys giving out so many infos is making me turn hardcore as well :P

9 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

LIKE LISTEN I USED TO FIND THIS SAME HOUR POSTING A BIT SILLY & DELUSIONAL AT FIRST! BUT NOW I'M REALLY FINDING IT SUSPICIOUS :ph34r:

lol! before its just like a day apart.. then the same day.. but now..they are getting closer with their upload time.. :lol:

58 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Actually the way shipper thought about their shipping are the same..i read ppc forum and labit forum..it's really 99% same thinking from about answers/ behaviour on interview to bts..maybe same person that why same thought 

i don't know..so to all shipper just believe what you believe..just don't try to make fan war cause at the end pmy who got hurt the most..that why her solid fan don't like she being ship..

But i belive, actually some of solid fans are shipper. They just protect their bias. 

3 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

But i belive, actually some of solid fans are shipper. They just protect their bias. 

Yes, this is true... It's actually sweet.. although some can be really possessive.. 

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think ppc have so much coincidence. like what reporters said, if it's all just coincidence, they are destiny to be a couple

From caption of psj photo seems they celebrated psj's birthday. If that's true, I can be delulu maybe pmy' n psj also celebrate psj's birthday together. Who knows???:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

i don't know..so to all shipper just believe what you believe..just don't try to make fan war cause at the end pmy who got hurt the most..

this statement goes to all fans, not only shippers.. lets jst coexist without fighting each other. there’s space for everybody  :)

• Like 2