[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Her follower turned down become 3,4 

what couldve happened? hmmmm... thats 200k of followers... oh well..  not that it matters.. :D its just weird.. 

btw, I dont think PSJ is in Paris... I think he's still in London, his friend's football team has a game in Wembley stadium wed night. I think he'll be watching..

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Im confused??? 

this is her IG fillowers today. yesterday this was already 3.6m. what happened?? 

Pmy and seo joon too..pmy 3.6m to 3.4m seo joon 7.6m to 7.4m..why.?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

5 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Pmy and seo joon too..pmy 3.6m to 3.4m seo joon 7.6m to 7.4m..why.?

PSJ followers still 7.6M i just checked it....but PMY in one night can decreased to 3.4M, so weird right. Not really understand what happened though

3 minutes ago, GraceW said:

PSJ followers still 7.6M i just checked it....but PMY in one night can decreased to 3.4M, so weird right. Not really understand what happened though

No..psj 7.4m..all black pink member also drop lisa 14.9m to 14.2m..the other its same

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

instagram has cleaned up their system deleting fake accounts that is why most celebrities lose followers 

but the other weird thing is its not showing the accurate followers of the profile.  Like with @seoseo, in her IG... PSJs profile is showing 7.4m followers while for others its 7.6, like mine.

Both PSJ and PMY IG account dropped 200K followers, it's not that much compared to other idols. The real numbers is the one you see on their profile from a computer/laptop not from your phone. 

IG is cleaning up once a while, deleting inactive and fake accounts. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
Who is she?

she is his hair stylist who follows psj whenever he goes to overseas for work.:)

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

My delulu mind is flashbacking, did they really meet in between when he was in London and she was in Paris back then on August? :rolleyes:

my delulu also thinks like that. It takes only two hours between London and Paris.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1