[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yess. it's a rule. in official events(tv interview, press conference etc..(but except an interview for only articles not to be recorded vid), reporters must not ask celebrities' private life. ex) years ago, in a drama press conference, a reporter asked about actor's gf, but the question was cut by mc.:joy: because the reporter broke a rule not to ask about privacy.

if ppc's interviews(after wwwsk) were not scheduled in advance before dating news, ppc also never answered dating rumor themselves. only their agencies release the statement.

okay:)

I think thats good... because there are a lot of obsessive fans and media out there. at least in their official public appearances and interviews.. it will be focused on their projects.

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Actually WWWSK is too childish and cheesy too lol because they're adult but their dating style was like a teenagers :D the more value of wwwsk is the chemistry from all of the casts, entertaining, hot and too much beauty to be seen in the same time

I actually agree on the plot.. lol. its not so much. But yeah their acting jept thing interesting. and of course the chemistry of those 2 good lookung leads are just irresistible. I usually cringe on those kind of cheesiness..  but not with them. lol! 

they actually make my heart flutter until now.:rolleyes::wub:

12 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Actually WWWSK is too childish and cheesy too lol because they're adult but their dating style was like a teenagers :D 

true!! 

nvr in real life a secretary can afford to carry hermes kelly to work like kim miso lol.. ! and i blame my boss why cant he be hot like lee young joon! 

the plot is really cheesy and unrealistic.. if not bcoz of ppc, i would drop it on the 1st ep lol.. but it is romcom right so cant xpect it to be like sky castle.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Actually WWWSK is too childish and cheesy too lol because they're adult but their dating style was like a teenagers :D the more value of wwwsk is the chemistry from all of the casts, entertaining, hot and too much beauty to be seen in the same time

I have to respectfully desagree with you about WWWSK being childish since I, myself, don’t like childish dramas too. 

I’ve been watching K-dramas for a lot of years now and I must say that I stopped for almost 2 years because I thought they were repeating themselves. 

I saw everything I could on netflix at the time WWWSK was on on so I returned to viki to see if there was something interested. The first option was WWWSK. 

Usually, when I start watching some new program the first thing that catches my attention is the photography of it, I mean the image. How clear and sparkly it is. WWWSK has an excelent photography so it cached my attetion in the first few minutes. Then, I love or hate a show based in the actors. Lets be real, if I see no chemestry or if I don’t feel identified with the characters, I lose interested. 

Firts Mi So. I’m really tired of k-dramas with dumb females leads who stay beside the male lead even when they treat them like trash at some point or when the female lead starts really strong and them becomes insecure, childish and clingy when they fall inlove (for example that’s why I didn’t like Park Min Young part in City Hunter. Kim Na Na starts as a strong woman who can kick your richard simmons if you mess with her, but becomes kind of dumb and allows him to treats her like trash when she falls inlove with him) Mi So in another hand is hardworking, mature to solve any issue (at work and romantically) and independent since the beggining to the very end. She knows when to say ‘no’ to the man (not talking about the boss because let’s be real she could be a little bit stronger saying ‘no’ at work) She rejected him 5 times before saying yes! When he was really jealous in the last episode she got really mad and left just like that. 

Young Joon. He fits into the cliche chaebol and smart male lead, that’s true but at least he has some interested past despite others males leads dramas. His behavior has a reason to be. He doesn’t madly falls inlove with Mi So for some dumb reason (like the way she moves her feets in My ID is gangman beauty) There is a special connection with her. She is REALLY special for him because of what they went through! 

The plot. You could say is predictable...well I must say it got me asking myself why the brother had all those memories even when I knew, somehow, that Young Joon was the oppa Mi So was looking for (if somebody here was able to figure it out sooner about the brother I must say you are the best)

About the sweetness and cheesiness of the drama. What are you waiting from a romantic comedy? In a action movie, you want to see action so in a romantic drama you will find...romance and cheesiness maybe?

My self, I fell inlove with this beautiful drama not just because of the main couple but because it has all the elements to be the hit it is: great photography, even greater chemestry with the leads actors and support cast, the story is funny and easy to watch because it goes right to the heart. The OST is on point, I like each and every one of the songs played. The romantic scenes were perfectly made, very sexy (sometimes I fell like I was intruding) but not vulgar. For me, in its category, is the best of the year!!!

• Like 2

@kdramalover0216 dont misunderstood with what I said childish. I love WWWSK and I can say this drama one of the best drama in 2018. I also repeat to watch WWWSK in any chance. Same as you, I interested to watch drama based on the actor/actresses whom I like. Except for WWWSK, I decided to watch this because my friend push me to watched lol. But I'm hooked because the scenes, outfit, characters, everything is beautiful to be seen and of course the chemistry that made me love WWWSK

funny story about wwwsk, i actually watched it 6 times.. i dont really care for the plot but the chemistry btween ppc is so realistic it made me forget about how cheesy the drama is.. but with TYH, i tried to watch it coz i thought it will give the same feeling as wwwsk coz it is from the same pd and i like YIN/LDW since goblin.. but i dont feel it so i stop watching.. i guess i watched wwwsk mainly due to ppc  lol.. 

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

funny story about wwwsk, i actually watched it 6 times.. i dont really care for the plot but the chemistry btween ppc is so realistic it made me forget about how cheesy the drama is.. but with TYH, i tried to watch it coz i thought it will give the same feeling as wwwsk coz it is from the same pd and i like YIN/LDW since goblin.. but i dont feel it so i stop watching.. i guess i watched wwwsk mainly due to ppc  lol.. 

And even we already know the scenes but we still can't hold to smile and laugh :D

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Bcos it's a first love story 

^ If I remember correctly, the source of that Park Seo Joon interview was Koreaboo the same site fans hated for PMY denial. :sweatingbullets:  So since PMY denial was not accepted by shippers for mistranslation, the translation for PSJ interview should be taken too with grains of salt since its from Koreaboo too. :sweatingbullets: Otherwise to spazz on the positive article of the same website but disbelief on the negative article would make us be called by others as deluded. :lol: 

Soompi has another way of translating that particular PSJ interview though.