Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

instagram has cleaned up their system deleting fake accounts that is why most celebrities lose followers 

but the other weird thing is its not showing the accurate followers of the profile.  Like with @seoseo, in her IG... PSJs profile is showing 7.4m followers while for others its 7.6, like mine.

Both PSJ and PMY IG account dropped 200K followers, it's not that much compared to other idols. The real numbers is the one you see on their profile from a computer/laptop not from your phone. 

IG is cleaning up once a while, deleting inactive and fake accounts. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
Who is she?

she is his hair stylist who follows psj whenever he goes to overseas for work.:)

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

My delulu mind is flashbacking, did they really meet in between when he was in London and she was in Paris back then on August? :rolleyes:

my delulu also thinks like that. It takes only two hours between London and Paris.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

what couldve happened? hmmmm... thats 200k of followers... oh well..  not that it matters.. :D its just weird.. 

btw, I dont think PSJ is in Paris... I think he's still in London, his friend's football team has a game in Wembley stadium wed night. I think he'll be watching..

One can drive from London to Paris for a night out or dinner, than back again the next day. People do it frequently,  especially when they have a driver. 

His IG picture update shows him in Paris, I think, and he posted the French flag in his comment. 

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she is his hair stylist who follows psj whenever he goes to overseas for work.:)

my delulu also thinks like that. It takes only two hours between London and Paris.:lol:

Exactly. People do that drive frequently for a dinner. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, tali58 said:

One can drive from London to Paris for a night out or dinner, than back again the next day. People do it frequently,  especially when they have a driver. 

His IG picture update shows him in Paris, I think, and he posted the French flag in his comment. 

yeah... I posted here about him not in Paris before he updated his IG.

I also thought too that they met up somewhere in between back in August... it was a good chance to spend some time..:wub:

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

If that's true, they did have romantic dinner together. My delulu mind is so happy right now. :wub:

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

One can drive from London to Paris for a night out or dinner, than back again the next day

if u travel from london to paris by car, it will take 6, 7 hrs .. only 2 hrs by eurostar and 1 1/2 by plane.. last time i was in paris is 2013.. i went by bus from london to paris, then took another 2 hrs eurostar ride to lyon to visit my cousin.. 

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Exactly. People do that drive frequently for a dinner. Lol. 

It is too long to drive. I live in Paris and to go to London, it is better and faster to take the Eurostar.

talking about coincidence :rolleyes:
Busted -- her co-star (Ahn Jae-wook),

WWWSK - his father, her father-in law (Kim Byeong-ok) ,

both caught drunk driving :o