[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

what couldve happened? hmmmm... thats 200k of followers... oh well..  not that it matters.. :D its just weird.. 

btw, I dont think PSJ is in Paris... I think he's still in London, his friend's football team has a game in Wembley stadium wed night. I think he'll be watching..

One can drive from London to Paris for a night out or dinner, than back again the next day. People do it frequently,  especially when they have a driver. 

His IG picture update shows him in Paris, I think, and he posted the French flag in his comment. 

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she is his hair stylist who follows psj whenever he goes to overseas for work.:)

my delulu also thinks like that. It takes only two hours between London and Paris.:lol:

Exactly. People do that drive frequently for a dinner. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, tali58 said:

One can drive from London to Paris for a night out or dinner, than back again the next day. People do it frequently,  especially when they have a driver. 

His IG picture update shows him in Paris, I think, and he posted the French flag in his comment. 

yeah... I posted here about him not in Paris before he updated his IG.

I also thought too that they met up somewhere in between back in August... it was a good chance to spend some time..:wub:

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

One can drive from London to Paris for a night out or dinner, than back again the next day

if u travel from london to paris by car, it will take 6, 7 hrs .. only 2 hrs by eurostar and 1 1/2 by plane.. last time i was in paris is 2013.. i went by bus from london to paris, then took another 2 hrs eurostar ride to lyon to visit my cousin.. 

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Exactly. People do that drive frequently for a dinner. Lol. 

It is too long to drive. I live in Paris and to go to London, it is better and faster to take the Eurostar.

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Screenshot-20190214-004722-You-Tube.jpg

I like this interview of her from a long time ago... She's always fun to watch..:P

I would love to see her back in action. She'll be that sexy agent or maybe antagonist would be amazing. 

But nowadays they prefer taller actresses to play action movie. But it would be amazing if she play one before she settle down.