[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, exomyluv said:

Is just me can not see any comments tagged SJ on MY'IG anymore?

Yeah I noticed it too. The comments tagged PSJ still in there but I counted several times and some of what I saw at the beginning were no longer visible. But I hope maybe I'm wrong and nothing happened between PPC

But what I think is she didn't doing by herself. Maybe she asked her sister or her team to delete the comments. To checked all of the comments one by one needs more time and I don't think she have much time to do that

But still in a positive mind, maybe because of her next project so she doesn't want to relate with PSJ again

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But what I think is she didn't doing by herself. Maybe she asked her sister or her team to delete the comments. To checked all of the comments one by one needs more time and I think she have much time to do that

But still in a positive mind, maybe because of her next project so she doesn't want to relate with PSJ again

Yes, I think so too....she has a team to checked it since it takes time to check all the comments and delete it one by one. Well, since she will has a new project soon.....my guess she doesn't want the "rumour" of PPC relationship overshadow the new project and she will have new partner in the drama.

I can see that many fans/shippers will compare WWWSK and HPL ( i can say that coz i also wait for HPL BTS for comparison LOL) some fans/shippers/haters can be so cruel sometimes, But Im grateful we only have positive vibes in this forum :)

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

And this comment was disappeared too :sweatingbullets:

i think pmy didn't delete the comment. because other haters' comments are still on there. if she cleaned up comments, she would delete other dirty comments too.

maybe @39.6423765 wrote and deleted it by herself. and made a story, saying like that as if pmy didn't want shippers' comments.

9 hours ago, exomyluv said:

Is just me can not see any comments tagged SJ on MY'IG anymore?

hmm..so many comments tagged psj are still on pmy IG. are my eyes wrong?