[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Thats why I'm kinda concern with PSJ being too touchy. If he gets comfortable with that person, he didnt notice that he's being touchy making all his partners like him. Plus, like PMY said, he's very good pointing out love scenes that make girls go swarn. Well he's basically act as 'true lover' in dramas as if how he would do to his real life lover.

But of course, the most touchy moments mostly with PMY. It would be a lie if PMY doesnt feel anything everytime he touch, hug, hold her. Almost all parts of her body. 

But, it still a big concern. If I saw him being way more touchy than WWWSK, I think I might thinking again about sailing in this ship. 

Sorry if my comment added more to your worries but what I was trying to say without explicitly saying is he likes to touch PMY a lot LOL. I’ve seen his other kisses with other leads, to me, theyre acting touches rather than real PSJ touches.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, brownsugar said:
  Hide contents

I just read the recent news of the rumored couple that seemed to be true (SYJ-HB), and this reawaken my ‘confused stage’ about PPC. LOL

As much as I want to respect their privacy, but I cannot deny that there’s some part me wishing for some kind of ‘proof’ that they are real. :sweatingbullets:

Well, found PMY old interview, I can only wish that her love cells didn’t die. Lol

https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjNyefEqf7fAhVFo48KHe3VAkwQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fparkminyoungifansunited.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F02%2F27%2Fpark-min-youngs-interview-with-mbn-star-sstv-the-fact%2F&psig=AOvVaw3nwGlPnLRKoSl1_97f1yCn&ust=1548141202797865

:)

I kinda agree to this. There are days I wish Id just wake up to sudden news that PPC actually got caught dating or is getting married LOL. 

Lately I feel like my shipper heart is getting hungrier so I want to see updates that would validate our PPC speculation to be true.

if they not gonna end up together, then who the heck they gonna end up with?!? 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, park2park said:

Sorry if my comment added more to your worries but what I was trying to say without explicitly saying is he likes to touch PMY a lot LOL. I’ve seen his other kisses with other leads, to me, theyre acting touches rather than real PSJ touches.

Most of us looked at PPC's actions toward each other in the bts clips, more than the acted scenes. Those clips are the ones that were more revealing. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, brownsugar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just read the recent news of the rumored couple that seemed to be true (SYJ-HB), and this reawaken my ‘confused stage’ about PPC. LOL

As much as I want to respect their privacy, but I cannot deny that there’s some part me wishing for some kind of ‘proof’ that they are real. :sweatingbullets:

Well, found PMY old interview, I can only wish that her love cells didn’t die. Lol

https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjNyefEqf7fAhVFo48KHe3VAkwQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fparkminyoungifansunited.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F02%2F27%2Fpark-min-youngs-interview-with-mbn-star-sstv-the-fact%2F&psig=AOvVaw3nwGlPnLRKoSl1_97f1yCn&ust=1548141202797865

:)

Thank God I'm not the only one in this confused stage lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, park2park said:

So the song is about committing adultery? LOL

Funny how many people don't realize it. Just like "I'll be Watching You," ("Every Breath You Take") by Sting isn't romantic at all. It's about stalking. 

• Like 2

As a long time fan of many Korean couples. Shipping them based on clothes, shoes and location of the houses is very shallow shipping. I've been burned and hurt as a fangirl many times on that basis alone. 

Now that WWWSK fever has somewhat subsided and I have enough time to think clearly without being blinded by too much delulu, my opinion has changed.

I think PPC have special feelings for each other but are now focused on their careers.  Love can wait kind of thing.

SAVING ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU title can be a message to PSJ that she will be saving her love for him while in the meantime she will be busy with many projects. Only the title can have a connection to PSJ because the lyrics is about adultery. :joy:

• Like 9

15 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

because you associated pmy with a dirty affair.  just thinking like that, you insult pmy.

There was no insult to PMY. The song she sang is about a woman in love with a married man, but there was no implying that PMY would do what the song is about. Singers and actors often portray characters that aren't them. There's no need to accuse anyone here of insulting PMY, especially when no insult was made. 

Sorry, I think you meant about the Namoo CEO being there. I don't think there was any intent to imply that PMY was having an affair with the married CEO. I think it was more about why a picture with him came up,  but not one with PSJ, as all fans would have loved to see. I don't think @snitchdream08 was implying in any way that PMY is having an affair with the CEO.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tali58 said:

There was no insult to PMY. The song she sang is about a woman in love with a married man, but there was no implying that PMY would do what the song is about. Singers and actors often portray characters that aren't them. There's no need to accuse anyone here of insulting PMY, especially when no insult was made. 

I think this conversation is not about the song. Someone mentioned about Namoo Boss earlier before the song video was posted and became a topic of conversation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think this conversation is not about the song. Someone mentioned about Namoo Boss earlier before the song video was posted and became a topic of conversation. 

Yeah, just realized that and was going to edit my comment. Still silly to get upset,  though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

lol.. yes the song was about having an affair with someone.. but let me just make up a fantasy delulu here why she sang this and since this forum is about PPC: 

A few stolen moments is all that we share you've got your family and they need you there though I try to resist being last on your list but no other man's gonna do. So I am saving all my love for you. 

Maybe the "family' referred to is Awesome Ent.. lol  and she may not be exactly last on his list but he does have a career and work commitments to take care of... :P

DO NOT take this seriously alright, this is just a fantasy THeory why she chose the song.

But in reality.. I just think she likes the song, it's a good song anyway.  :innocent:

This song has been sung by so many contestants on singing shows all over the world because it's a challenge to sing.  I really doubt most of them knew the story of the lyrics. Most people, possibly including PMY, only pay attention to the title. Lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, park2park said:

I kinda agree to this. There are days I wish Id just wake up to sudden news that PPC actually got caught dating or is getting married LOL. 

Lately I feel like my shipper heart is getting hungrier so I want to see updates that would validate our PPC speculation to be true.

if they not gonna end up together, then who the heck they gonna end up with?!? 

I know they will always deny everything but same here. I sometimes wish for more validations, otherwise, the belief that they are having feelings for each other but not yet fully committed might be correct.

SSC and other couples who are now public, there were more than one dating rumors which they denied everytime but after being lielow for several months another rumor comes out again. Until the time came when they were ready to admit.

It looks like PPC rumors has died down now. There were those who believe they were in a Some before but decided to be apart for the sake of their careers. 

Most Korean media believed they were not fake news last July - August 2018. But I wonder about now? January 2019? I wonder if Korean media still think the same? KNetz seemed to have accepted that PPC dating was merely rumor. They did not comment about them anymore. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, brownsugar said:

just read the recent news of the rumored couple that seemed to be true (SYJ-HB), and this reawaken my ‘confused stage’ about PPC. 

my sister is a fan of hyun bin since ‘lovely samsoon’ and she said to me she’s pretty convinced HB-SYJ are dating coz she followed shippers acc.. but they denied dating and bam! they were caught shopping together lol. seems like they are really dating each other. And my sister said dont worry coz psj-pmy are dating too..  it’s just a matter of time they will come forward with it (unless they break up bfore they are caught or they go public)..

anyhow what she’s trying to say is shippers assumptions are not all baseless and thoughtless. sometimes there are truth to it..  so im not gonna worry much and will enjoy shipping them until otherwise is proven (eventhough some days i have my doubts too)

• Like 4

When a fanboy is this good looking! :lol:  I checked his account.. he also has some killer abs! lol

I wonder if he was able to meet PMY in person backstage.... and how did he react on her dance number.. :D  he was sitting pretty close on the stage.. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Yeah, just realized that and was going to edit my comment. Still silly to get upset,  though. 

just an actress is mentioned in adultery, the actress gets severe damage and can be able to be removed from k-ent in Korea. like that although the rumor between jung yoo mi and PD na young suk is absurd, some people still believe there is something between them and curse her. and even she was in Naver search ranking 1 under the title of adultery for 2 days. the rumor also started from knetz's joke "i think there is love something between jym and pd nys. oh don't be serious, it's just a joke haha".

remember that if you say it just for fun and just kidding, it can be severe damaging to actresses and actors.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1