Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@GraceW yes coordinated clothes and accessories are common in a lot of couple ships. Unfortunately some ships did not sail or had sailed but secretly and stopped sailing without becoming public.

We only hope PPC ship will reach final destination. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@GraceW yes coordinated clothes and accessories are common in a lot of couple ships. Unfortunately some ships did not sail or had sailed but secretly and stopped sailing without becoming public.

We only hope PPC ship will reach final destination. 

In my delulu...they Will get married after her drama n his movie end...this year...trust me-_-. However if psj get offering drama, we should wait end of this year...kekeke..stay positive everyone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi @Lmangla nice to see you here..  what kind of badges? actual or virtual? is this some sort of contest? 

yes a valentine event....where u are able to get a virtual badges just like what you seen from other shippers who had join in the past valentines event, we need participants to see whether there are enough to start the event.....

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Nafta Lia said:

In my delulu...they Will get married after her drama n his movie end...this year...trust me-_-. However if psj get offering drama, we should wait end of this year...kekeke..stay positive everyone.

No I don't think so. Both are not considering marriage yet. Maybe 2021 or 2022 if they managed to stay long together despite the busy scheds.

• Like 1

yea @Matilda_Anne, if you see mine or @angelangie post, on the left, below our names, there is a star and name of what we do here in the community. my badge says "event organizer" while angelangie says "global moderators" that is a badge. so similarly, you get a badge that will tell the name of  your ship. it is all for fun.

• Like 2

Sooo.. she sang "Saving All my LOVE"... lol

I don't know about you.. but if you sing something like that..especially in a fan meeting it usually goes to someone. And I don't think this is dedicated to her fans.:D

With this lyrics:

"I've got to get ready just a few minutes more
Gonna get that old feeling when you walk through that door
'Cause tonight is the night for feeling alright
We'll be making love the whole night through
So I'm saving all my love for you
Yes, I'm saving all my love
Yes, I'm saving all my love for you"

:heart:

• Like 2

I do not think there is meaning to the lyrics. I know the song so well and I memorized its lyrics. Lyrics is about secret affair to a married man.

A few stolen moments is all that we share you've got your family and they need you there though I try to resist being last on your list but no other man's gonna do. So I am saving all my love for you. 

You used to tell me we've got a way together love gives you the right to be free. You said be patient just wait a little longer. But that's just an old fantasy. 

A lot of people sing this song in singing contests and other shows because the high notes are challenging to sing not because of the lyrics. 

What I am sure of is that the Saving All My Love song is difficult to sing if your voice is not good. Kudos to PMY for singing it well. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Sooo.. she sang "Saving All my LOVE"... lol

I don't know about you.. but if you sing something like that..especially in a fan meeting it usually goes to someone. And I don't think this is dedicated to her fans.:D

With this lyrics:

"I've got to get ready just a few minutes more
Gonna get that old feeling when you walk through that door
'Cause tonight is the night for feeling alright
We'll be making love the whole night through
So I'm saving all my love for you
Yes, I'm saving all my love
Yes, I'm saving all my love for you"

:heart:

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Lyrics is secret affair

A few stolen moments is all that we share you've got your family and they need you there though I try to resist being last on your list but no other man's gonna do. So I am saving all my love for you. 

What I am sure of is that the Saving All My Love song is difficult to sing if your voice is not good. Kudos to PMY for singing it well. :thumbsup:

So the song is about committing adultery? LOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, park2park said:

So the song is about committing adultery? LOL

Yes that is what the song is all about. I sing it also and I am not a mistress haha. I love singing it because of the tone its challenging to sing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes that is what the song is all about. I sing it also and I am not a mistress haha. I love singing it because of the tone its challenging to sing.

LOL why on earth is PMY singing this song!!?!?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, park2park said:

LOL why on earth is PMY singing this song!!?!?

The song is good to sing if you like singing. There is challenge and you will be able to make your audience aware you have a good voice

• Like 1

Just now, snitchdream08 said:

I can't help but laughed really hard cuz as the video showed kissing scenes, I hear the background music as " yum yum yum yum yum" AHAHAH:joy:

• LOL 3

idk that song is about adultery until you guys point it out, wonder is PMY choose this song because this song is technically challenging or because of the lyrics lol*just kidding guys don't take it too seriously*

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

idk that song is about adultery until you guys point it out, wonder is PMY choose this song because this song is technically challenging or because of the lyrics lol*just kidding guys don't take it too seriously*

lol.. yes the song was about having an affair with someone.. but let me just make up a fantasy delulu here why she sang this and since this forum is about PPC: 

Maybe the "family' referred to is Awesome Ent.. lol  and she may not be exactly last on his list but he does have a career and work commitments to take care of... :P

DO NOT take this seriously alright, this is just a fantasy THeory why she chose the song.

But in reality.. I just think she likes the song, it's a good song anyway.  :innocent:

• Like 2