[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

@newkid09, you've said it so well, that all I can say is, "same here," and "me, too." Thank you! I posted what I thought not to offend anyone, nor to suggest that they're not together, but simply to tread lightly to avoid potential disappointment. I actually hope they are together,  assuming, of course, that being together is what they both want.

I always thought his relationship with KJW was a comfortable friendship, so I was never on that ship. On the other hand, I thought SSC was real because their connection and actions were just so obvious. 

Having followed PSJ's career for a while now, one of his traits that really stands out is his careful, thoughtful, long-term planning and forethought. 

1. He did his military service right out of school, so when his star was rising, he didn't have to take that risky 2-year break. As a result, when popular actors his age, who would have been up for the same roles as him, had to go into the military in the middle of their successful career, he didn't and was able to take the roles he wanted.  

2. When he chooses a role, he contacts the other actors that he needs to show closeness with in the drama/movie, and really puts time into knowing them. He's always the one who reaches out first. Btw, it says a lot about the kind of man he is that the other actors always praise him for it, comment on his generosity, and remain friends with him even after the projects are done. 

3. It's common knowledge that he's dated before, and women are attracted to him, but, with the exception of one case, no one really knows who he dated because of how he's handled it.

4. (Related to 3) I have noticed, when watching Korean variety/ interview shows that the very few celebrities who said that they had been his friends but then couldn't reach him once he became famous are the ones who always gossip about other celebrities and name-drop just to make themselves more important. Hearing them, my reaction is always, "Dude, I'd drop you as a friend, too, if you gossiped about me like you're gossiping right now about him!" So to me, it seems that PSJ selects his inner- circle of friends very carefully, to avoid so-called friends who would talk about his private life and who he's dating. 

5. In his latest interview just posted on Soompy, he said that despite the difficulties of figuring out how to portray a web tune character, he chose to take that part because there will be more of those kinds of web tunes-to-drama projects and characters, and he wanted to be the first one to do it.

He always has a careful eye on what the next trend is, and he acts on it. His success in choice of dramas,  reality shows (Youn's Kitchen), and movies isn't an accident. 

So this is a veeery long way of saying that, if PPC is true, then PSJ probably has a carefully thought-out plan on how to proceed. If it's not true, then he probably has a plan for that as well. Either way, I think it's safe to assume that PMY and her reputation are in good hands. :)

I like your last sentence. And I agree with you. But to be honest, like lots of people here I still don’t have any idea how all these Cosmo things occured, in just 2 days. But it’s so good to see our forum becomes active again. 

If it were Park Min Young that attended Cosmo ceremony I don’t question it cos she has 2 unbroadcasted dramas in China. But somehow Park Seo Joon decided to attend amidst his busy filming schedule surprised me. In fact I think Park Min Young and Namoo CEO could stay back in China for other business. I don’t know what their plans is but I decided to go with the flow and just enjoy the moments. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. 

• Like 4

Hi everyone! I'm a new member of this ship. Just got hooked onto wwwsk recently on Netflix and completely fell in love with their chemistry! Have slowly started to read the many pages of shipping theories here hehe. I'm a huge pmy fan and like many, I'm in whatever ship she's on but somehow even tho I really liked her with JCW, her SKHS cast mates, and even LJK, I never full on shipped as much as her with PSJ! 

Am lucky to so quickly be rewarded with this cosmo event since I see that there was a long period of them ignoring each other after the wrap of wwwsk. Love reading all the observations! Am just curious and wonder if someone who was more familiar with the industry could comment - how big is this cosmo awards? How did they get nominated? I just find it interesting two of them chose to attend such a seemingly random ceremony when they see trying to lay low to avoid more rumors...

• Like 7

Gosh this thread move so fast and with that some good and mature discussion! Yay! :)

I like the fact that we have a good balance in here, actually I think most of us are well level-headed since we can have different point of view without the need to attack each other, it shows maturity.  Our thread is awesome and good quality. :P

That cosmo event took us by storm and came out of nowhere. I take it as a way to thank the fans. They didn't give any speech during that night, just came from Korea, being their handsome/gorgeous self, took the awards and goodbye lol. Also I share the idea that it's an another way to test the water probably from both agency... 

I don't like jumping to conclusions as well but some facts/behaviour made me think otherwise. I personally think they have passed the "dating stage", you know that phase when you wonder what he/she likes, what he/she thinks, what would be her/his opinions, etc...They are at a point where they see the future together and act toward that idea. That's my point of view, no fact, no info, no truth, just my feelings (and my personal experience of shipping lol).

Anyway we are here for the same purpose, let's enjoy this ride together!! :D

• Like 11

Screenshot-2018-11-29-17-02-22-747-com-i

We don't know who confirmed it first but if we reference to their posts, PSJ had been confirmed 2 weeks ago. Still not sure for PMY, is it possible that PMY doesn't know about Cosmo's guest? I guess she knew that. And I think they're ready for this event (or maybe they use this event for some reason, only they know)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

Screenshot-2018-11-29-17-02-22-747-com-i

We don't know who confirmed it first but if we reference to their posts, PSJ had been confirmed 2 weeks ago. Still not sure for PMY, is it possible that PMY doesn't know about Cosmo's guest? I guess she knew that. And I think they're ready for this event (or maybe they use this moment for some reason)

2 weeks ago???? No way. I think PSJ attendance was only officially updated on Cosmo Weibo one day before the event. PMY attendance was confirmed first by Namoo Actors.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

2 weeks ago???? No way. I think PSJ attendance was only officially updated on Cosmo Weibo one day before the event. PMY attendance was confirmed first by Namoo Actors.

Look at his outfit. He posted a photo with that outfit in Nov 16th. But if I'm wrong thats ok, I just conclude from his outfit

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

We don't know who confirmed it first but if we reference to their posts, PSJ had been confirmed 2 weeks ago. Still not sure for PMY, is it possible that PMY doesn't know about Cosmo's guest? I guess she knew that. And I think they're ready for this event (or maybe they use this moment for some reason)

impossible not knowing considering their stylists are friends with each other and hang out together all the time, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I mean from all the actors and actresses in korea, why must PPc ?

i heard from Chinese fans. wwwsk is the most popular K-drama in China this year.

i think this is why Cosmo invited ppc, even though i still can't believe ppc accepted the invitation together. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Unless PSJ wore same outfit again as his Weibo post November 16, then he confirmed for Cosmo Beauty Event ahead of PMY.

I am sure the plan was both discussed by Namoo and Awesome. 

But them being awkward on stage was not planned I bet.

I think all they agreed was keep it professional. But when they were both called on stage,  they became too conscious of cameras and people looking at them that it became too obvious how they avoided looking at each other.  :lol:

If we had not seen the fancams at their table, many of us would be sad too like the other fans who only saw the vid on stage :lol:

4558-A4-F3-7725-4-D6-F-A281-5461-C598073

• Like 2

Somehow I feel like watching a real life drama with this couple, with so many twists and turns. 

1. When everyone expected that they would come together at APAN, they both didn’t turn up.

2. When everyone started to accept the truth that they would not see these two in a frame together until bts DVD is released, boom, the Cosmo. 

What’s the next twist, PP? You got me excited.

BTW, maybe just summarize the info we have got so far, on timeline. Feel free to add in anything I might have missed:

2016: in one of Park Min Young Instagram post in Dec, someone tagged @bn_sj2013 in a comment.

2017:

1. During a promotion interview for Queen 7 Days the whole casts, esp Park Min Young displayed some fishy reaction when the interviewer accidentally dropped Park Seo Joon name out. I think it was around mid year.

2. AAA in Nov. Too many hints (refer to previous pages in this forum)

2018: 

1. Jan: someone commented that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are dating in a Naver post, even before Whats Wrong With Sec Kim cast was announced.

2. Apr - Jul: filming and promotion, too many hints. And dating rumours.

3. Jul: Park Seo Joon interview for Whats Wrong With Sec Kim in which he said about possibility of dating Park Min Young and that only time can tell.

4. Aug: Phuket trip

5. Sep: DVD commentary record. Park Seo Joon sang Two People when receiving award for his role in FFMW. At the same time, Park Min Young updated her Instagram with #cheers and ❣️

6. Oct: Park Min Young accidentally slipped out that she was in China around the same time as Park Seo Joon event in Guangzhou.

7. Nov: Cosmo (both attended)

8. Jul-Nov: Park Min Young constantly slipped fingers liking PP shippers’ posts and following shippers’ accounts

On top of that, the 2 teams went out together frequently, Park Min Young dog is named Leon similar to Park Seo Joon Eng name, Park Seo Joon’s new apartment near Park Min Young, his 34 shirt...

Do you guys think you have enough data and information to draw conclusion if they are reel or real? I think everything in “Dating Guide for K celebs” has been included in my list above.

• Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

Before Phuket in first week August, they were in Paris and London and there was one full day when PMY was MIA in Paris while the rest of her staff already went home to Korea. PSJ has already arrived that day in London and was MIA that first day he was there too.

Next thing we saw PMY was when she boarded a plane to Singapore :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

55 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Look at his outfit. He posted a photo with that outfit in Nov 16th. But if I'm wrong thats ok, I just conclude from his outfit

Don't forget that PMY is familiar with late post on IG lol Can't really conclude things from this.

1 hour ago, pmyfangirl said:

Hi everyone! I'm a new member of this ship. Just got hooked onto wwwsk recently on Netflix and completely fell in love with their chemistry! Have slowly started to read the many pages of shipping theories here hehe. I'm a huge pmy fan and like many, I'm in whatever ship she's on but somehow even tho I really liked her with JCW, her SKHS cast mates, and even LJK, I never full on shipped as much as her with PSJ! 

Am lucky to so quickly be rewarded with this cosmo event since I see that there was a long period of them ignoring each other after the wrap of wwwsk. Love reading all the observations! Am just curious and wonder if someone who was more familiar with the industry could comment - how big is this cosmo awards? How did they get nominated? I just find it interesting two of them chose to attend such a seemingly random ceremony when they see trying to lay low to avoid more rumors...

Cosmo event is not really a "prestigeous" award or anything like that. It's like the ELLE awards in Korea, a big gathering for most popular actor/actress who had significant work during the year. It has the same policy as in Korea, attendance = winning.  

• Like 1

Homegirl is on her way back to Korea with skin looking so damn fresh and glowing even with minimal make up.  Although she does look... tired? Lacking sleep? What happened last night, sweetie? Partied hard? Talked til the morning...? :tounge_wink:

Ahh, the things love (and a good man) does to women.  :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

A shipper in Weibo has a sister who was at the event and took selfies with PMY and PSJ. Her sister said PPC are so sweet to each other. Her sister has not gone home yet and she said she is waiting for details :wub:

954-B03-C8-F81-D-4-CE8-ACFD-6-B7710-B0-E

True and the first out of the country trip of SSC was to HongKong for DOTS promo. They were awkward in DOTS prescon in Korea but at DOTS HK they outgrew the awkwardness and were sweet. Chinese fans are lucky. 

Dear friend update us with that chiness sister, we are waiting:D

• Like 4

Was it really necessary for both namoo ent and awesome ent bosses to accompanying them in china yesterday? 

Or I guess their bosses are also loves to travel  considering they followed PMY n PSJ to china even it was just for a day .

*who wouldn’t know if those bosses run a company? 

We don’t have to use logical reason for a joke. Right?

• Like 2