[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw guys cosmo beauty ceremony is not a lame event.. it’s the biggest fashion event in china.. every year, they invited big names in china. for korean to be included, it does say someting about their popularities. in 2013, only 2 stars were invited ( kim tae hee and i dont remember her name).. in 2014, only 1 actor were invited (jung ii something)..  after the hallyu ban started, they didnt invite anyone from korea..  

so i guess psj and pmy must be really famous in china now..

It's a big event for fashion yes but it is not the only big fashion event in China.

Lee Min Ho is the biggest Korean star in China for several years and he attended many events of the same category as Cosmo Beauty. KTH is not as popular in China as SHK and others.  SHK has also been to countless big fashion events in China. 

and a "Shining Idol Beauty Award" is lame compared to Top Acting Excellence Award that PSJ has snubbed. :lol:

PMY and PSJ are now very popular in China but as I have been following many weibo news accounts of others they are not the most popular there in the surveys. SongSong remains on top as most popular, Song Ji Hyo is popular, Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo and a lot more and Jung Hae In has almost same fanbase size in China as PSJ. 

PSJ and Awesome boss were only there for about 24 hours. What kind of "networking" for future projects would they be able to do with that tight schedule anyway. That being said, his attendance despite tight schedule filming movie is very surprising. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The COSMO Official Weibo account refers to PSJ and PMY as the VP and Secretary but see how the official news in Korea used PMY and PSJ's former dramas as clips. Well planned by Namoo and Awesome to avoid the dating rumors being discussed.

Also, KJJ's agency made official publicity on him being in China for the event but no such publicities were made by Namoo and Awesome. 

They had it all planned including the last minute announcement for PSJ so that the tabloids in Korea would not be ready to send paparazzis. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I know what she mean. I think she didn't think that they broke up. She just drew two scenario if someone's behaviour look weird or awkward to the other. 

What we see in fancam, its clearly they're in good terms. So please stop debating about who in believe they're broke up and who in believe they're (maybe) an item. We all agree that there must be something between them :)

Yes thank you!! I'm not trying to be a doubter just trying to look at possible scenarios certainly hoping and feeling it is more of the latter. And I'm glad to see many supporting arguments for the couple :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Anyway, I am glad that only Yonhap published the news about Cosmo Beauty Awards and the fact that PPC attended together was not highlighted by Korean tabloids. They deserve to breathe. 

even that PPC and KJJ won Cosmo awards was on the KBS news this morning.

but not about ppc rumors just about their attendance and winning awards. 

Cosmo didn't invite Korean celebrities in 2016, 2017 because of the Hallyu ban in China. K-ent anticipates that the ban will be lifted completely through the popularity of dramas(ex-wwwsk).

and K-reporters don't write articles about ppc at Cosmo but can't write. this is why i said ppc's decision of attending overseas awards is smart.B) no ppc official pics(because ppc walked separately on the red carpet)..ppc two shots are only at the fan-cams and fan-photos. but reporters can't use them to write their articles without owner's permission because of copyright rules.:D maybe reporters saw vids and pics where ppc are talking ,whispering and laughing together. but they can't use them. they can't make ppc's attending gossips.:P this is why ppc chose overseas awards..not AAA

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

The COSMO Official Weibo account refers to PSJ and PMY as the VP and Secretary but see how the official news in Korea used PMY and PSJ's former dramas as clips. Well planned by Namoo and Awesome to avoid the dating rumors being discussed.

Also, KJJ's agency made official publicity on him being in China for the event but no such publicities were made by Namoo and Awesome. 

kbs can't use wwwsk vid without Tvn permission. so kbs just used psj and pmy former Kbs drama vid

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw guys cosmo beauty ceremony is not a lame event.. it’s the biggest fashion event in china.. every year, they invited big names in china. for korean to be included, it does say someting about their popularities. in 2013, only 2 stars were invited ( kim tae hee and i dont remember her name).. in 2014, only 1 actor were invited (jung ii something)..  after the hallyu ban started, they didnt invite anyone from korea..  

so i guess psj and pmy must be really famous in china now..

also Kim soo hyun and Kong hyo jin were invited before

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Delulu mind: it was PMY who took this pic and sent to him today while she was at the airport waiting for her flight :joy:

I recalled when the phuket trip, he uploaded his late post photo of his back also when he was in London. Hmm, was he trying to brag his wide shoulder to someone or what:phew:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

PSJ is known as, and admits to being, a fashionista, both are models for big-name brands, and PMY's fashion in WWWSK had many female fans copying her style, outfits, and overall look. So makes perfect sense that they were invited to this event, and that they went. 

PSJ was the first Asian male model ever signed by Tommy Hilfiger. That's a very big deal. It was even mentioned in English-language fashion media. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmyfangirl said:

Yes thank you!! I'm not trying to be a doubter just trying to look at possible scenarios certainly hoping and feeling it is more of the latter. And I'm glad to see many supporting arguments for the couple :)

@pmyfangirl, you're good. Don't worry about it. I think most people here totally understood what you were saying. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

It's a big event for fashion yes but it is not the only big fashion event in China.

Lee Min Ho is the biggest Korean star in China for several years and he attended many events of the same category as Cosmo Beauty. KTH is not as popular in China as SHK and others.  SHK has also been to countless big fashion events in China. 

and a "Shining Idol Beauty Award" is lame compared to Top Acting Excellence Award that PSJ has snubbed. :lol:

PMY and PSJ are now very popular in China but as I have been following many weibo news accounts of others they are not the most popular there in the surveys. SongSong remains on top as most popular, Song Ji Hyo is popular, Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo and a lot more and Jung Hae In has almost same fanbase size in China as PSJ. 

PSJ and Awesome boss were only there for about 24 hours. What kind of "networking" for future projects would they be able to do with that tight schedule anyway. That being said, his attendance despite tight schedule filming movie is very surprising. 

With all due respect, I have do disagree with a couple of things. :) PSJ didn't "snub" the "Top Acting Award." He sent a Thank You video, explaining that he couldn't attend due to  his shooting schedule. That's totally legit and normal in this business. 

In all business, one can do a LOT of specifically-targeted networking in 24 hours. Many times, important deals are made during an afternoon on a golf course. That is a fact in business, including show business. When CEOs meet, it's after their executive staff has done the majority of the work for an important deal. It's a world I'm very familiar with.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tali58 said:

With all due respect, I have do disagree with a couple of things. :) PSJ didn't "snub" the "Top Acting Award." He sent a Thank You video, explaining that he couldn't attend due to  his shooting schedule. That's totally legit and normal in this business. 

In all business, one can do a LOT of specifically-targeted networking in 24 hours. Many times, important deals are made during an afternoon on a golf course. That is a fact in business, including show business. When CEOs meet, it's after their executive staff has done the majority of the work for an important deal. It's a world I'm very familiar with.

In Korea where Most Awards are based on ATTENDANCE, a last minute absentee (like what PSJ did) is rare. Especially PSJ, you said you are a long time fan, as long as I can remember, PSJ has always been active attending Awards Nights in Korea. 

Let us not be blind and deluded about how it was so obvious they avoided each other in public events many times before.

Look how uncomfortable they were on stage together. It confirms more than ever that they were not comfortable being in public together after the rumors.

So we fans should be thankful for them finally going to Cosmo Beauty together. 

• Like 5