[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Was it really necessary for both namoo ent and awesome ent bosses to accompanying them in china yesterday? 

Or I guess their bosses are also loves to travel  considering they followed PMY n PSJ to china even it was just for a day .

Awesome ent boss came to China too??

About their bosses attending the event, I think it was purely work. Cosmo event was attended by numerous big names within the C-ent industry, not to mention maybe some important people from the industry itself. Obviously there’s a huge opportunity for networking & business development. It actually makes sense for the bosses to be there for the sake of their business instead of accompanying PSJ & PMY respectively for nothing when ParkPark already have their managers and entourage following them around. Can’t say they travel for leisure as well since it was merely 1 or 2 days.

Just my 2 cents on this matter because i’ve seen some of the most illogical reasoning floating around lol. These bosses surely don’t have that much of free time to fly to China for less than one day for nothing. They are literally running a company okay haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1. Their sudden confirmation/announcement of attendance 

2. Psj looking nervous all the way till he returned from Korea all smiles

3. The extreme awkwardness on stage 

I feel their behaviour could fit into one of two scenarios - A. They are no longer close or have even broken up and so it was something they both dreaded having to do but did for the sake of work therefore not wanting to make a big deal of it and being relieved when it was finally over or B. It was a calculated joint appearance/rendezvous for a dating couple 

That's why I was curious about how important this event was. Because if it is not an important event, scenario A seems really unlikely. Why fly all the way to go through something uncomfortable that would potentially fuel more rumours? Is this reading too much? :D

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, pmyfangirl said:

1. Their sudden confirmation/announcement of attendance 

2. Psj looking nervous all the way till he returned from Korea all smiles

3. The extreme awkwardness on stage 

I feel their behaviour could fit into one of two scenarios - A. They are no longer close or have even broken up and so it was something they both dreaded having to do but did for the sake of work therefore not wanting to make a big deal of it and being relieved when it was finally over or B. It was a calculated joint appearance/rendezvous for a dating couple 

That's why I was curious about how important this event was. Because if it is not an important event, scenario A seems really unlikely. Why fly all the way to go through something uncomfortable that would potentially fuel more rumours? Is this reading too much? :D

Even if this is a very important event, i think your scenario A is merely impossible. If you watched all their fancams I dont think you would say that tho? Initially their seats were like 1241243m apart but then a moment later we saw them sat next to each other with zero distance and whispering and chitchatting and even joking around with each other. I doubt if a broken up couple can do that lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, RabbieandSatt said:

Even if this is a very important event, i think your scenario A is merely impossible. If you watched all their fancams I dont think you would say that tho? Initially their seats were like 1241243m apart but then a moment later we saw them sat next to each other with zero distance and whispering and chit chatting and even joked around with each other. I doubt if a broken up couple can do that lol. 

This is true though. I wouldn't be all over my ex if we broke up only recently. I wouldn't even be able to giggle so comfortably like she did whether thr break up was good or bad. Heck I wouldn't even want to sit next to him -- I'd put the interpreter in the middle of us if it were me. :joy:

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, minmangfan said:

This is true though. I wouldn't be all over my ex if we broke up only recently. I wouldn't even be able to giggle so comfortably like she did whether thr break up was good or bad. Heck I wouldn't even want to sit next to him -- I'd put the interpreter in the middle of us if it were me. :joy:

Yes and I would not be curious about what he is doing with his phone either :joy: I swear, they are 100% dating, just give them time.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, RabbieandSatt said:

Even if this is a very important event, i think your scenario A is merely impossible. If you watched all their fancams I dont think you would say that tho? Initially their seats were like 1241243m apart but then a moment later we saw them sat next to each other with zero distance and whispering and chit chatting and even joked around with each other. I doubt if a broken up couple can do that lol. 

8 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

4 minutes ago, RabbieandSatt said:
Yes and I would not be curious about what he is doing with his phone either :joy: I swear, they are 100% dating, just give them time.

True! I guess I just wanted to make sure I considered other scenarios! But the fancams do indeed provide compelling evidence that scenario B is the case or at least that they are still on friendly terms :lol:

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, pmyfangirl said:

True! I guess I just wanted to make sure I considered other scenarios! But the fancams do indeed provide compelling evidence that scenario B is the case or at least that they are still on friendly terms :lol:

Since your name is pmyfangirl you at least should be aware how she handles her ex LMH no mentions, no more interactions. I dont think she is the kind of person to be close immediately to an ex. 

Have you seen the video where she asked PSJ to smell something from a drink? That alone is telling enough how "close" she is to him. 

PSJ going to Shanghai does not look tense to me. He even posted on weibo before the event.

C9326362-3991-4239-938-B-9-D0216-B980-B3

Who would say here that Shining Idol Beauty Award is more important than Top Acting Excellence Award which PSJ did not personally get in APAN? :lol:

Chinese is big market but they had relatively very short time to network there. They were only in China for 24 hours. They can network without attending that specific event. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Wait. Some people here are still concerned about the possibility of the two breaking up recently???

It has only been 1-2 months at most from their DVD commentary recording. Say if they broke up last month (around APAN time), there is technically LESS than 0% possibility that they would behave like that on their table:

- Brought their chairs closer

- Leaned onto one another to whisper into the other's ear

- Looked into the other's phone

- Asked the other to smell something from their drink

....and might be other moments that fan cams failed to capture.

Naturally relaxing behaviour like that behind cam (caught on fan cams) can only belong to 2 scenarios:

1. They are just good friends who can work well together; they have never been an item and might not be an item in the future. 

2. They are a real couple. 

However all the information and evidence pointed me to the 2nd possibility. Although I'm not sure at what stage of relationship they are at.

Some people concern about how stiff and cold PSJ was during award receipt. Somehow I don't feel that way. He was like one out of 3 Koreans that were in a big Cbiz event. And I'm not sure how familiar he is with Cbiz industry. But of course,  I assume he would feel the stress. I've always been saying you CAN'T compare him from this event with him from other previous events in South Korea. It is VERY DIFFERENT when you're in a different country representing your country. A single small mistake could be disastrous. Not to mention the Hallyu ban in China, which has just been lifted up lately. To me, he just looked cautious and aware of the surrounding environment that's all. MY seemed to be a bit more relaxed. Maybe she's more familiarised with Cbiz?   

• Like 5