[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Did psj had a dating rumor with her leading lady in ffmw?  just asking, I'm curious

Yes, he did. He had written notes on her script book which fans found out about. It read "We worked well from the beginning.I love you Ae ra" and she had written something similar on his script book. But He denied it immediately. Specifically said "We are not in that type of relationship". He stressed that it was a good experience working with her and they worked well. But his answers meant that it was a friendly relationship and not a dating relationship. 

Edit: He killed the rumor before it could get any further. and this was before the whole Song Song fiasco, so fans took the denial at face value :P 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

@jaslinnj thank you! And I noticed he didn't do eye contact with her.

Because I am having withdrawals like I don't know what to do with out WWSK this thread makes me feel better. I just wish they will still show the bts of the last 2 episodes. But maybe with all the rumors tvn might not... What do you think? 

And I just tried to watch another kdrama as I am having withdrawals but when the female lead acts like she has no clue or she needs to be saved all the time or that she is like an idiot, it gets into my nerves and I miss Miso more. :(

• Like 7
  • Sad 6

9 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Yes, he did. He had written notes on her script book which fans found out about. It read "We worked well from the beginning.I love you Ae ra" and she had written something similar on his script book. But He denied it immediately. Specifically said "We are not in that type of relationship". He stressed that it was a good experience working with her and they worked well. But his answers meant that it was a friendly relationship and not a dating relationship. 

But saying I love you to someone you are shipped with is kinda off to me....I mean I can't imagine PMY scribbling sonething like that to one of her onscreen partners....  PSJ might be flipping tables hehe.

PSJ you are one lucky guy for having a girlfriend like PMY...if it were me you'd be a dead cow by now

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

5 minutes ago, saved2K said:

But saying I love you to someone you are shipped with is kinda off to me....I mean I can't imagine PMY scribbling sonething like that to one of her onscreen partners.... I mean PSJ might be flipping tables hehe

lol, i know right! seemed off but Looked like he really enjoyed working with her. There is always that one person who you enjoy working with but do not see them in a romantic way. She was the first costar who was younger than him so the dynamics was right I guess. here's the Link to him denying the rumor :) 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/park-seo-joon-dishes-dating-rumors-kim-ji-won-friendship-btss-v/

Also, he wrote "I love you , Ae ra" (character name) ... so in a way she was like a BFF to him I guess :) Giving him advice on how to treat his GF who is so far away :P 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Did psj had a dating rumor with her leading lady in ffmw?  just asking, I'm curious

Yes, there has been some rumors, but psj has immediately denied in an interview, saying that they are only friends.
The difference that I have noticed is that to deny the relationship with Kim Ji Won he has personally told without that some agency denied it , contrarily with pmy and his ex girlfriend only the agencies have denied without never a true declaration of the actors. 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Yeah there was some rumors but not at this level. Fans shipped them so hard as well and they spotted the written note as mentioned above and he was asked about it in an interview. However he denied it immediately. There was no report on them dating like ParkPark. 

I think he just thinks of her as a dongsaeng. I watched the whole show but they were just ok. They did have some chemistry but not at the level where I’d be willing to ship them. However, I really  liked him and BJH in the past. I was happy when I heard about him and BJH dating report ;)) 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

@jaslinnj thank you! And I noticed he didn't do eye contact with her.

Because I am having withdrawals like I don't know what to do with out WWSK this thread makes me feel better. I just wish they will still show the bts of the last 2 episodes. But maybe with all the rumors tvn might not... What do you think? 

And I just tried to watch another kdrama as I am having withdrawals but when the female lead acts like she has no clue or she needs to be saved all the time or that she is like an idiot, it gets into my nerves and I miss Miso more. :(

I totally feel the same...today I was trying to watch some other dramas but I was missing Miso and Young Joon way too much and finally ended up listening to the OSTs from WSK, watching their BTSs and reading all the posts here concerning my 1st ever shipped OTP 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

lol, i know right! seemed off but Looked like he really enjoyed working with her. There is always that one person who you enjoy working with but do not see them in a romantic way. She was the first costar who was younger than him so the dynamics was right I guess. here's the Link to him denying the rumor :) 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/park-seo-joon-dishes-dating-rumors-kim-ji-won-friendship-btss-v/

This got me thinking about that cute scene in Busted between Yoo Yeon Seok and Park Min Young.....when he told her what would you do if I tell you that I know....lol Yoo Yeon Seok was rumored many times to be dating KJW by donga news too hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Edit: He killed the rumor before it could get any further. and this was before the whole Song Song fiasco, so fans took the denial at face value :P 

The effect of songsong denial to marriage thing is great. A lot of netizens even the non-shippers are not believing the denial of psj  and pmy. I've read tweets and comments and it's funny the statement of the two agencies was ignored by people.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

7 minutes ago, lotxsoul said:

Yes, there has been some rumors, but psj has immediately denied in an interview, saying that they are only friends.
The difference that I have noticed is that to deny the relationship with Kim Ji Won he has personally told without that some agency denied it , contrarily with pmy and his ex girlfriend only the agencies have denied without never a true declaration of the actors. 

Correct me if I am wrong but I think he personally denied his relationship with BJH

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

@saved2K @jaslinnj say what!? I just checked the link that @saved2K gave and PSJ gave a note like that to all his partner! Then PMY should have got a love letter. (Delutional mode)

Yeah I have also read something similar if I remember it correctly that PSJ sort of shares notes with all of his costars...I was also thinking if he had done it with Ms. Park too.. and I would love to know what the note says:P

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I think he personally denied his relationship with BJH

You’re right. I wondered about this too. It’s either there was nothing between them or they had broken up prior to his denial. I feel bad for her as her name have been brought up frequently these days becuz of ParkPark although she has a bf now. It proves that there’s no point in confirming the rumor without photos. Knetz will never forget.

• Like 6

https://www.soompi.com/2015/01/05/baek-jin-hee-and-park-seo-joon-have-been-dating-for-two-years/

Talk about that for a moment: Do you guess which newspaper has revealed that psj and bjh were a couple? Sports Donga, the same newspaper that has brought the three year-old relationship between pmy and psj...coincidences? I think is a coincidence, but perhaps suspicious.

Both the agencies have denied the loving relationship between psj and bjh saying that they were only close friends.
Does it also seem you to have a dejavu?

After two years psj has revealed that they have been together and that not to complicate their working career their agencies have declared that both were only close friends.

However the fans have always suspected that they had a relationship because on instagram they posted photo with identical suits and jewels of the same brand.

What do you think about it?

• Like 6