Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I love when our delulu minds work together and make this thread fun again!  I love all the theories and now I can see why they both love to travel so much, and to the same places , within the same time frames.  Living in Korea as a top star can be downright suffocating and , I would try to get out as often as I can with my other half.   If this is true, they’re definitely as ninja as SSC.  

In the proposal scene and wedding in final episode, I didn’t feel that it was Mi So and YJ at any moment. I strongly felt that it was really PSJ and PMY as natural as their emotions were on display. 

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, chijietilgob said:

https://m.mwave.me/en/news/news/view/100966/Park-Min-Young-Says-She-Wants-to-Get-Married-When-She′s-35 

Like PMY said before in the interview, let's wait this ship sail in May when she turns 35. 2019? 2020? Or 2018? As soon as possible, minyoungie unnie seojun oppa~ :lol:B):wub: 

PS. After SSC, finally i'm back again to Shipper Paradise! And im forgot my old account's password. Lol. Greeting from me! :D

If she doesn't have a bf, why is that she so sure with the age? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

July Brand Reputation Rankings For Male Advertisement Models Revealed

nZx60Su.gif

Spoiler

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

See Also: "My ID Is Gangnam Beauty" Cast Shower ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo With Compliments

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from June 27 to July 28. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for July.

Park Seo Joon shot to the top of this month’s list after enjoying an impressive 135.87 percent increase in his brand reputation index since June. The actor, who recently starred in the hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” scored a total index of 1,587,022 for July. Park Seo Joon’s highest-ranking related terms included “love,” “cute,” and “like,” and his positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 87.55 percent positive reactions.

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 1,070,700, while actor Gong Yoo came in at third this month with an index of 888,845.

cr: soompi

***APOLOGIES: I've replaced the original headline picture with our VC for this thread. No disrespect intended. The original is below.

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-Kang-Daniel-Gong-Yoo.jpg

Mr. Park, you've worked hard.

Let's go on your honeymoon to Phuket.....

Pali Pali...confirm already! 2018new_taikaixin_org.png

Look at the smiling beautiful princess that will be waiting for you....2018new_haixiu_org.png

69431854gy1ftq2ofeljpj20rs15rdkt.jpg

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

If she doesn't have a bf, why is that she so sure with the age? 

Thought the same when I first heard her answer. Like she is so sure and has got everything planned because she already has someone she trusts her life with. 

• Like 12

how IF they indeed started dating in later half of 2015, or say, early 2016 and it went on to early 2017 and then broke up or maybe simply a break (lots of couples do this right?) and in november when they met in AAA they started seeing each other again hence in january reports said they were seen going out together? does that make sense? 

oh and about the marriage plans, she once said she'd get married when she's 35 and now she's 33 (korean age) and she's found the man, don't you all think she could just go with it? *clasps hands and whispers AMEN*. 

this has been my 2 cents and delusional minds, so please don't take it seriously *eyes dagger to the spies*

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

I read a comment from one fan "after Songsong couple love story, it's hard to believe a dating denied by actors"  :D :D. So, time will tell :P

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Food for thought....

I don't know about others, i can only speak for myself...but let us just say that i have been in a few shipper threads in my adult life, and i have NEVER seen a situation like this, with so many 'coincidences', down to the type dog and dog name, BEFORE the OTP actually worked  with each in a drama. It was either that the OTP knew each other before thru friendship, or just worked with each other before, thru maybe advertising....and among this group of otps, these type of coincidences, was never seen.

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Confirmed PMY will go to Phuket

Park Min Young joining the group to Phuket???? Oh my goodness, I'm so happy.  Way to go girl.... that's it!!!!

• Like 8

I don't think PMY will agree doing MEC if she was taken? Maybe they really had a cool off due to schedules. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I'm not sure why PMY agree to join MEC, but i've read somewhere before, it wasn't supposed to be romantic but the editing make it seems like they're flirting. 

I've also noticed that PSJ seems very awkward with LJK during the AAA. maybe he's jealous?? :rolleyes: I think they already date at that time but not sure if they taking time off or not at that moment.. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

@jaslinnj wow you really can relate to PPC situation..:lol: 

i wonder what's the reaction of your officemates when  you reveal that you two will get married and if no one has an eagle eye to discover that you are dating :lol:

anyways i am happy that PMY will join the vacation trip... hopefully PSJ will also join.. for us  to tell our haters and PPC haters as well -  "in your face:P

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, nadiarose said:

I'm not sure why PMY agree to join MEC, but i've read somewhere before, it wasn't supposed to be romantic but the editing make it seems like they're flirting. 

I've also noticed that PSJ seems very awkward with LJK during the AAA. maybe he's jealous?? :rolleyes: I think they already date at that time but not sure if they taking time off or not at that moment.. 

I think the concept was supposed to be about friendship but their chemistry was also good and people started cheering for them so maybe like what she said it's just in the editing.... and I don't think PMY will openly say she is still in contact with LJK if they are not friends knowing how cautious she is.

• Like 8

Anyway let's leave MEC .....and talk more about our OTP in a more positive light.   I am excited that PMY will be joining the team reward and still hoping PSJ can also make it even if just for a day or 2

OK @minseojoon we need your imagination to inspire all of us about the Phuket trip

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

I noticed this too!! I thought it was all in my head lol. I saw a video on instagram of the little interview they had right after they both gave their speeches and the announcer was asking them if they've met before and they both said it was their first time. Seo joon said something along the lines of "This is the first time I see him this close up" but something about the way he said I felt like he didn't care for Lee Jun Ki but I just thought he was feeling awkward. But the whole interview just seemed super awkward to me lol. I can't seem to find that video on instagram anymore though, it was nice since it had english subs. Now that Seo Joon and Min Young could be dating, I can totally see why Seo Joon would be awkward/possibly jealous at that time lol. Wish I can find that video again. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

Yes, I also noticed that.. During AAA 2017, when PSJ went up to received the award with LJK, he said that it is his first time seeing him that close and the cameramen was shooted MY face, she smile like she hiding something.. And after read all your analysis, and IF we assume they already in relationship at that time, its all make sense how MY seem so casual to fixed her dress, even she turned back the actress when she had to fix her breast *I think* while in the same time she was sit in front of SJ..:rolleyes:

• Like 10