[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 hours ago, Smwhrnthrth said:

the cafe loc is also far from gangnam so i think i would be good for her to chill from the showbiz 

i just correct your info. because this kind of wrong info can be used by haters(?) to make false rumor.

the cafe is not far from Gangnam. it is located just 10 minutes away from her house and Gangnam.:)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Congrats @Matilda_Anne :wub: stay safe and healthy!

4 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

hahaha @sueeila same question, why the surge in number of views? 

I read somewhere the recently airing drama of KSH (i don't know it's referring to which scene) that make the increasing viewers of wwwsk ep13 clip ^_^ just like IC case before lol

yeah, generally, since we can't control the situation out there and not only shipper can read this forum, it's better if we just share SAFE proof and info. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, endensia said:

I read somewhere the recently airing drama of KSH (i don't know it's referring to which scene) that make the increasing viewers of wwwsk ep13 clip

Yes i thought because of IOTNBO's eps 15 kiss scene, and then they want to compare with another tvn drama's kiss scene :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

YES FINALLY! :cries:

Omg dear congrats! :heart:

Great news! 

Well I'm expecting more hotness for IONTBO ep 16 kiss scene beside just them laying on the bed at the end..but somehow happy it also listed in Tvn hot bed scenes:tounge_xd:

(not to compare with wwwsk cos I love the drama too. But still wwwsk cant be beat) 

Tvn should be really thankful to all these couples haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

hahaha @sueeila same question, why the surge in number of views? 

Yes why suddenly right? But base on the comments written one of reason is that many coming in because of the comparing kisses between wwwsk and it's ok not to be okay.. wwwsk really put a high standard in kissing scenes in kdrama

wwwsk still the best 

For everyone, be more careful going forward with sharing. I know I'm new here, but over the past 2 years I've been keeping a close eye on this forum.

The account has disappeared and it's been confirmed it's not PMY's mom because PMY's mom doesn't know how to use Instagram or anything else.

• Like 4

the acc was deactivated. this is what we were worried about and the reason why info about ppc family must not be spread. and the acc is not pmy mom's. it's just one of pmy family members acc. her mom acc is something else. Be careful of sharing and spreading info about ppc family. please give ppc's family a private space.

@Matilda_Anne

wow congratulations dear:heart::heart: such a goooooood news:kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

28 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the acc was deactivated. this is what we were worried about and the reason why info about ppc family must not be spread. 

Well...as you see...

:facepalm:

anyway, this week is for ppc vlog time, right? please don't disappoint me lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SPARKS Sparks said:

The account has disappeared and it's been confirmed it's not PMY's mom because PMY's mom doesn't know how to use Instagram or anything else.

are you sure? i know we shouldn't talk about that account here. but why you so confident about it? do you have any proof?

it have been confirmed? by who??

3 minutes ago, skyhigh00 park said:

are you sure? i know we shouldn't talk about that account here. but why you so confident about it? do you have any proof?

it have been confirmed? by who??

I don't need to submit evidence here. As you know that cannot be discussed here. But I can assure you it's confirmed and I have the proof.