[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Before PSJ left the house on Summer Vacation.. CWS and JYM, gave him something to bring to his mom : Chili peppers, blueberries and plum.

Also, PMY's main ingredient on her Crunchy Pepper Kimchi. :blush:

That thought also crossed my mind when I saw the pepper... I also listened again and again to the phone call.. by the way which part was her voice heard? Was it when the staff laughed at woo shik?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

27 minutes ago, Sparksfly said:

That thought also crossed my mind when I saw the pepper... I also listened again and again to the phone call.. by the way which part was her voice heard? Was it when the staff laughed at woo shik?

staff? the laugh was from the call.. pretty sure of it.

anyway.. it's just a familiar laugh..  could be anyone.. :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, zashi23 said:

staff? the laugh was from the call.. pretty sure of it.

anyway.. it's just a familiar laugh..  could be anyone.. :yum:

Hi the staff was laughing at woo shik as well prior to the call hehe. They even applauded him when he finished the shade. But there was a moment at the call when psj's background had laughs as well...

I think i have to rewatch jt again...hahaha just to be sure I heard correctly 

4 hours ago, Sparksfly said:

I think i have to rewatch jt again...hahaha just to be sure I heard correctly 

Just the sound a woman' s laugh.. when PSJ teased Wooshik about making the shade.  Yeah.. turn up the volume and use an earphones maybe. Lol

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lara Mane said:

Girls, sorry to break it to you but now i am convinced PMY and PSJ are not together. Check the stories posted by demi_kimee (PSJ even follows her), where did she find the confidence to post those kind of stories?! ( i have been checking her for sometimes now). Hope PMY finds her real love soon (or maybe she has already found him).  I am returning to my original couple: LMH <3 PMY, pretty convinced now that he is the only man who has truly loved her.

For sure, psj wouldn't follow his gf on ig. Psj isn't type of that person.

Edited by Lawyerh
Mod edit.

6 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I just wanna laugh for your statement

For sure, psj wouldn't follow his gf on ig. Psj isn't type of that person.

Check her stories first and then laugh all you want. She is openly flirting or provoking psj, where did she find the confidence? if psj and pmy are really together, it's even worse then. 

1 hour ago, Lara Mane said:

Girls, sorry to break it to you but now i am convinced PMY and PSJ are not together. Check the stories posted by demi_kimee (PSJ even follows her), where did she find the confidence to post those kind of stories?! ( i have been checking her for sometimes now). Hope PMY finds her real love soon (or maybe she has already found him).  I am returning to my original couple: LMH <3 PMY, pretty convinced now that he is the only man who has truly loved her.

new account again, girl shoo! You’re not welcome here..we have our fair share of negativity because of this pandemic..go back to your original if you want but don’t bother our fangirling life here. We’ve built this over 2 years now so can you please back off?? 

• Like 1

Just now, AshLover26 said:

new account again, girl shoo! You’re not welcome here..we have our fair share of negativity because of this pandemic..go back to your original if you want but don’t bother our fangirling life here. We’ve built this over 2 years now so can you please back off?? 

Hey no need to be rude. What's wrong with being new here? Are you closed to new shippers? Yes i loved minmin first but i have also been spending 2 years of my life with ppc too! I really thought they would announce their marriage soon but i choose not to be ignorant to the facts! Did you check the stories, the one with the rain washing the car ( same with psj story) and the other with Psj on TV? Is that my fault?!

4 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

Hey no need to be rude. What's wrong with being new here? Are you closed to new shippers? Yes i loved minmin first but i have also been spending 2 years of my life with ppc too! I really thought they would announce their marriage soon but i choose not to be ignorant to the facts! Did you check the stories, the one with the rain washing the car ( same with psj story) and the other with Psj on TV? Is that my fault?!

You were the one who’s rude here girl not me..As I’ve said before many new accounts has been trying to do this kind of tactics to ruin PPS but you’re only wasting your time..wishing you goodluck tho be happy with your old ship. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so based on that she is dating PSJ now? 

Based on that she is openly flirting with psj. Where did she get the confidence? You are an woman too, isn't it obvious to you too? What would you do if that was the case with you boyfriend?

2 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

You were the one who’s rude here girl not me..As I’ve said before many new accounts has been trying to do this kind of tactics to ruin PPS but you’re only wasting your time..wishing you goodluck tho be happy with your old ship. :blush:

Hey girl are you serious? Sorry but i wasn't the one to tell that girl to post flirty stories, she did it herself! And if you want to know, it wasn't the first time, but this time it was way too obvious!! My old ship is fine thanks, it still keeps throwing songs now and then but i still had high hopes for ppc because i thought pmy deserved a fresh start to be happy!

19 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

Did you check the stories, the one with the rain washing the car ( same with psj story) and the other with Psj on TV? Is that my fault?!

So those things that Made u believe psj n thats girl in relationship? Kekeke. U should know psj deeply. 

So

5 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

So those things that Made u believe psj n thats girl in relationship? Kekeke. U should know psj deeply. 

I don't need to know psj deeply, i am old and experienced enough (married with 2 beautiful children) to know when a man and an woman are flirting together! By the way only his mother can pretend to know psj deeply, none of us can assume that much!

15 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

i am old and experienced enough (married with 2 beautiful children) to know when a man and an woman are flirting together!

so was PSJ flirting with her too? just now you only said ‘she is openly flirting with psj’. you didnt say anything about they are flirting together. 

49 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

she participated in the film midnight runners too so this is not flirting. And for the rain washing car i don't think this can show anything related to him. It is just a RAIN. Everywhere in Korea will rain!!

8 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

So

I don't need to know psj deeply, i am old and experienced enough (married with 2 beautiful children) to know when a man and an woman are flirting together! By the way only his mother can pretend to know psj deeply, none of us can assume that much!

well... create a froum for them then... if you believe it so much.. go advertise it somewhere else. you don't believe PPC anymore? OK. no one is forcing you to believe.  Why try so hard to tell people here what you believe in? You think we care? 

if you;re so happy with your life.. go enjoy it. Why bother so much with other people's fun? ask yourself again if you're really happy.  Coz happy people don't rain on other people's fun... you know.. party pooper. which what you're doing now.

LMH is the only man who truly loved her? ok... still living in the past huh...please move on and move out of here... if you don't believe PPC. Simple.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so was PSJ flirting with her too? just now you only said ‘she is openly flirting with psj’. you didnt say anything about they are flirting together. 

psj follows her, so she is aware that he might see her stories yet she doesn't mind and posts them anyway. Why, where did she get the confidence?

1 minute ago, Lara Mane said:

psj follows her, so she is aware that he might see her stories yet she doesn't mind and posts them anyway. Why, where did she get the confidence?

this is not related to confidence, they are just joking between friends