[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hello everyone, I've been following PPC for 2 years. I also always follow developments in this Forum. I'm very happy with PPC's love journey. This is my first time writing here and I'm very nervous.

I really hope that in the future PPC will release a lot of evidence and hints that can always please us as PPC Shipper. Let's maintain peace by focusing on PPC only and not disturbing other artists or other couples. 

• Like 5

That post for the last few hours ago... 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bbp7k87fhc547cqn8m2

I can only laugh abt it. LMAO

I've been in silence mode for a while..kinda crazy to see such assumption.. 

Well such assumption happens to lmh and kge also so... Haha same same (it happens to other couples too) 

But then again pls, this is PPC forum. 

Let's keep the happy vibe

52 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i'm gonna go with this 80 million views and counting! NO ONE will shake us.. NO ONE!

:Cornykiss:

Ulala~

80M! Beat up most kpop MVs (shook!) 

This is really a legend to TvN. 

Until that day when suddenly TvN wanted to make a special award,  event, TvN should give special awards to PPC for Most Loved Couple, The Greatest Kiss, The Best RomCom and more more more! :P

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sparksfly said:

I agree with @ParkPark

Anyway with regards to the IG stories of car washing and (I checked the IG stories from demi kimie) the midnight runner, I know they worked before (like waaayyy before) for ads and stuff. It's not malicious. I agree with some that it's a friendly thing.

Yes the point is, PSJ is demi Kimie Friend they work for some clothing brand and Psj IG stories is V bts New Car, Hyundai Genesis GV80 i saw on pps IG stories you can check it@Lara Mane you are so funny with that convo.:tenor:

• Like 4

Its funny to see someone is trying to convince us (park park fans) that our ship is no longer sailing due to some “similar” or “flirty” instagram posts. LOL!

Just a friendly reminder to all who would like to convince us to leave this ship in this forum, please spend sometime on reading the whole thread :)we are here not because of similar instagram posts or certain pair of nike sneakers or same day update lol it is because of the facts that we know about ppc over these two years.

If you think they both are in a relationship with others, you may go to any correspondent threads, please dont create arguments.

This thread is for ppc and ppfs :) 

Thanks! 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Last time Psj did not mentioned about wwwsk in his iv and YT, someone came here and bashed him and brought up about Pmy’s ex here. Now, because of Kim Yong Ji’s IG story, Psj was dragged again. The same ex was mentioned. Again. LOL. TBH this is not about some PPS are ‘having doubts’ about PPC. This is about they dont even believe in PPC in the first place. They ship PPC with someone else. As simple as that. Ive been here since 2018. It was one hell of a ride here so forgive me if i get skeptical whenever someone ‘have doubts’ then quickly jumped to negative conclusion and bashed Pmy/Psj the seconds they think something was off. 

Anyway im not sure if ‘stop being defensive’ was meant for me or someone else but i just want to make this clear. I dont think i was being defensive when i responded to that person. I was clarifying things that i dont understand by asking questions, and when i felt i cant engage anymore i stopped responding. That’s it. Anyway i’ll stop now. I wish all the best to you guys. I’ll come back here when PPC announced their marriage or go public with relationship. Take care and keep supporting PPC. :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Ive been here since 2018. It was one hell of a ride here so forgive me if i get skeptical whenever someone ‘have doubts’ then quickly jumped to negative conclusion and bashed Pmy/Psj the seconds they think something was off. 

Yes, I've also been here since 2018, this similar thing has happened many times from both PSJ/PMY, many many times :tears: Some people with "new PPC shipper or longtime lurker" label come here to post their "doubt" and in the end, mention the third party and bash PSJ/PMY then they never come again.

It's okay if you don't believe to PPC, it's okay to ship them with someone else, but please keep your negative minds about PPC to yourself. If I'm in position as someone in doubt or don't believe to PPC, I will never come to this thread or I will leave this thread in silence, no need to post my doubt here and bash PPC, because what's the point?

btw, @Matilda_Anne don't stop post, because I always love to read your post. :wub:

okay, let's move to other topic. I read PSJ reportedly will have new movie project with Lee Byung Hun and Park Bo Young. Good luck!

• Like 6

The person that brought up this topic is very funny.

Psj follows pjj on Instagram and they have worked in product Commercials and a movie together so you mean if she posts a clip of psj's movie that she also acted in on her story and the next day she post about rain it automatically means they are dating right?  Or flirting. Lolzzzzzzzz. Very funny. 

You seem to forget psj is a human being and he has friends too someone else might also post similar story with psj and people will say they are flirting it doesn't make sense. Psj is a very friendly person and he is good at keeping friends. 

Just imagine pmy follows skj and other people too, and the she post a clip of wtwif on her ig but it's a scene were skj was talking to someone else not her and the next day she posts a story about flowers meanwhile skj has already posted something about flowers two days ago does it mean she is flirting with him or does it mean she is dating him. This is so laughable.

For the fact that you brought up her ex means you were never a PPC shippers, if you love pmy you would never wish for her to be back with her ex, her ex may be still in love with her but who RickRoll'D cares, if you knew what pmy went through during those periods you wouldn't say that nonsense.

Tomorrow psj will make a comment under some ones post and people will say he is dating the person just as pmy made a comment under her former co-stars post and they think she is dating him.

They have their lives to live, they have friends in the entertainment industry (male/female).

• Like 6

in another note... the PPC bed scene in YOutube is now at 81 million! LOL! overnight it gained more than a million views already... wow! PPC power indeed!

And just to agree with the other whove been here since the beginning.. i arrived here later than they did. but i hope other PPS will also understand that, jsut because we reply to accoutns barging in here with their so called "ppc doubts"... doenst mean we are not being nice. lol.  Trust us... those who do that were never PPS in the first place.. they want to be maybe, just to ride the bandwagon.  But they already have their own bias with PSJ or PMY.. 

We are also tired of assuring other people's doubts about PPC. and we keep repeating this... it's not our job to assure you of what you want to believe. this is a place to share happy thoughts of PPC, share moments that fans ecounter about the two... that's it. 

In any case,, those 'lurkers" reading here... and plan to pretend to be PPS then eventually, will have doubts... no need of that to be posted here. it kills the vibe, really. Everyone here already knows that fans will come and go.. that's just how it is. If you'd still like to announce that you don't believe ppc or having doubts with ppc... well, be prepared to the replies. don't paly the victim card.

Anyways,,, jsut report to the admin if some people will post unrelated stuff about PPC.. that's it! 

I have a feeling.... our veteran members here will be back in this forum sooner... :yum:

Don't worry so much if everyone don't post as much... believe me... they read and visit this forum most days. 

Just keep your hearts happy PPS!  :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, AshLover26 said:

but season 2 is better than changing that thumbnail TVN! 

lol.. i don't know.. im pretty satisfied with the story of WWWSK already.  just happyto know the fact that PSJ and PMY do want a season 2 and have it in their minds what story it would be.  Just shows how much they enjoyed working togehter..... which in my honest opinion.. solidified that bond between them and take their relationship in a whole new level of commitment. :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

wow..trespasser visited here again. haha..i was already so sick of answering the ridiculous and stupid posts and questions. :expressionless:

anyway, according to the trespasser's theory,  it's sure that psj and park jin joo are dating, right? :P because they have been known each other and friends for over 10 years and psj follows pjj's ig acc and posted her pic on his ig before(though he deleted it when he cleaned up ig). and pjj mentioned psj on her ig many times and during IC too, she even did a cameo in psj's movie and attended preview of his movie too. 

ohh..psj is dating so many women..:D

PS. To my lovely pps. Hi~long time no see:heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

They even changed the thumbnail... when it reached 80million... PSJ is suddenly shirtless!! :lol:

I noticed that :lol::joy::lol: what we need is season 2... 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow..trespasser visited here again. haha..i was already so sick of answering the ridiculous and stupid posts and questions. :expressionless:

anyway, according to the trespasser's theory,  it's sure that psj and park jin joo are dating, right? :P because they have been known each other and friends for over 10 years and psj follws pjj's ig acc and posted her pic on his ig before(though he deleted it when he cleaned up ig). and pjj mentioned psj on her ig many times and during IC too, she even did a cameo in psj's movie and attended preview of his movie too. 

ohh..psj is dating so many women..:D

PS. To my lovely pps. Hi~long time no see:heart::kiss_wink:

We miss you :heart: i have something to ask too in person... About a passion project im working on (inspired by the PPC)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Last time Psj did not mentioned about wwwsk in his iv and YT, someone came here and bashed him and brought up about Pmy’s ex here. Now, because of Kim Yong Ji’s IG story, Psj was dragged again. The same ex was mentioned. Again. LOL. TBH this is not about some PPS are ‘having doubts’ about PPC. This is about they dont even believe in PPC in the first place. They ship PPC with someone else. As simple as that. Ive been here since 2018. It was one hell of a ride here so forgive me if i get skeptical whenever someone ‘have doubts’ then quickly jumped to negative conclusion and bashed Pmy/Psj the seconds they think something was off. 

Anyway im not sure if ‘stop being defensive’ was meant for me or someone else but i just want to make this clear. I dont think i was being defensive when i responded to that person. I was clarifying things that i dont understand by asking questions, and when i felt i cant engage anymore i stopped responding. That’s it. Anyway i’ll stop now. I wish all the best to you guys. I’ll come back here when PPC announced their marriage or go public with relationship. Take care and keep supporting PPC. :fullofhearts:

Oh dear please don't go.. i love reading your post 

Just ignore them.. just think of it as fly that flies away with the wind after you flick it with your fingers and never coming back to bother us

I also been here since 2018 and this trespasser and lurkers just come and go.. they will shut up if we just ignore.. they're just jealous 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

anyway, according to the trespasser's theory,  it's sure that psj and park jin joo are dating, right? :P

No Dear, its not PJJ. (trespasser:D) is referring to Kim Young Ji the actress in TKEM alongside with Kim Go Eun. I think PSJ worked with her before in modeling for a certain brand.

8 hours ago, AshLover26 said:

No Dear, its not PJJ. (trespasser:D) is referring to Kim Young Ji the actress in TKEM alongside with Kim Go Eun. I think PSJ worked with her before in modeling for a certain brand.

Twopark is explaining the logic used by the account.. that if it is the basis for PSJ dating someone... he would also be dating Jinjoo, coz Jinjoo did all those things. And she was also in PSJs IG feed before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Twopark is explaining the logic used by the account.. that if it is the basis for PSJ dating someone... he would also be dating Jinjoo, coz Jinjoo did all those things. And she was also in PSJs IG feed before.

Ah..I missed that one I was too focused to the question :D thanks for clarifying @zashi23 

:heartxoxo: