[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@PMY Beans

i understand you were very shocked by that. but don't make fake story because of your disappointment, pretending to pmy solid fan.(anyway, your story is very good. pps created ig acc 2 years ago pretending to be pmy family and pmy family members followed the acc. wow i love it. :lol:) and if you're really her solid fan, i think you already know that the acc is not only one who is her family and followed psj acc. oops, if you don't know what i'm saying, search 14.9M psj acc followers to find who the person is i'm talking about.  to save your trouble, i give you a hint. 나* ** **개 :P

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@PMY Beans

i understand you were very shocked by that. but don't make fake story because of your disappointment, pretending to pmy solid fan.(anyway, your story is very good. pps created ig acc 2 years ago pretending to be pmy family and pmy family members followed the acc. wow i love it. :lol:) and if you're really her solid fan, i think you already know that the acc is not only one who is her family and followed psj acc. oops, if you don't know what i'm saying, search 14.9M psj acc followers to find who the person is i'm talking about.  to save your trouble, i give you a hint. 나* ** **개 :P

VERY WELL SAID:thumbsup::kiss_wink:@twoparkcouple..Did you get it  @PMY Beans? ... you have the guts to target a very person who is very reliable..  For Crying out loud!!! Dont create a new account and enter this forum pretending to be a solid PMY fan and feeling like you are close to PMY.. tsk tsk tsk.. . you are busted.. go back to your ship that doesnt even sail smoothly coz it is full of fake delulus.. PPC IS REAL.. Intiendes @PMY Beans

• Like 2

On 8/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, psjpmy99 said:

@Smwhrnthrth 

Hi, I think let stop discussing about that Instagram account, the account is now deactivated because of unnecessary disturbance that created by fans. This is actually very impolite to the account owner, no matter she is Pmy's family or not. 

Also, no one can 100% sure it is or it is not pmy's mom but that acc didn't start to follow psj since 2018, this is not true. Please don't spread another false news here. 

Although I am not always active on this forum however I have been a follower of parkpark since 2018. Parkpark fans have been through so much in these two years and we learnt how to protect our favourite couple.

To all the newbies :) I know it would be really excited when you find out some news or evidences about them but always think twice before posting on a public forum or social media cause it may invade their privacy. 

Let's protect our favourite couple and protect them at the same time! :wub:

I agree. I had a post that I double checked with a Senior Moderator about before I made any written claim and was really glad I did. If we truly love this couple, we will always double check with a Senior Moderator first. (Correct me if I am wrong) The last thing we should do is make things harder for PPC. They are both so popular and also very kind people who deserve our loyalty and watching out for.  Just think about it, they have over 100 million views for just that one scene!! That is a lot of people to mind mess with :wub:  Just to put things in perspective, what if PSJ or PMY was your child?  Yes, that much care needs to be taken. Thank you for those that watch, look and listen here. I appreciate you all.

9 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Another day, another drama.

To that person, you dont know anything so just drop the whole facade of being a know-it-all bean. It’s embarrassing.

It’s unfortunate the club feature is no longer here. Otherwise we can create a private club and only allow trusted PPS there. Im so sick and tired of haters pretending to be fans and PPS. 

Btw my new profile pic is cute right? 

Yes, a very cute and lovely profile picture :blush:

And pardon me for getting a bit off topic. Someone mentioned how much lovelier PMY seems lately (Is that even possible?? lol) I noticed how much more handsome, happier and healthy PSJ has been looking...( For example: His latest vlog) Could these things be related? Could they somehow be "keeping in contact with each other?" LOL Just an observation...Hey, I just quoted an actual quote based on fact... :)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

16 hours ago, quietobserver said:

2 years with so many 'destiny' that even myself find it too obvious to called it just coincidence... 

Couldn't agree more. This reason also make me keep staying in this ship. Too many "coincidences" until now not only from both PPC's actions, but also from their circle, like their dogs breed and name, neighborhood thing, friends, timing project, CF, vlog, interviews, and etc. Those are facts, not delulu things. Even for their individual project, there's always something that connected to each other. Just like the recently "music is my life" lol.

Spoiler

I remember PSJ got cold last desember and not long after that PMY got cold too :sweatingbullets:

And WWWSK, still many people talk about this drama. And ep13 clip, the update viewers now at 114 M lol and still counting...

By the way, happy 9th debut anniversary PSJ! Keep working and doing great things. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, AshLover26 said:

Lol what if he/she actually visits PSJ’s IG searching for that account @twoparkcouple:joy: 

Funny, reading @twoparkcouple mention it (especially since I admit Im new) got me curious instead hahaha. Unfortunately I have no time (or probably this weekend perhaps I may haha) to go search for that. :joy:

Whoever PMY Beans is I already have my share fake news from other ships. 

@zashi23 i sent you a personal message. :blush: thank you

I’ve read the last 3 pages and I feel so out of the loop.

:crymeme:

I don’t understand what happened ....maybe it’s a good thing however curiosity has killed this cat. If someone would kindly dm, I would appreciate it very much!
Thanks for keeping this thread alive and constantly showing support to PPC :hooray2:

53 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

She can go back here and maybe let us know? Lol

Until then.. happy hunting! :lol:

Hey hunting for the "TRUTH" and proofs are what led me to this forum :joy:... If all goes well maybe she'll be back here defending the ship as well. 

I'm missing PMY's vlog post. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

apparently, no PMY’s vlog this week. hmmm where is she? i miss her already. 

Is there a reason for this? She was soo consistent and now we got crickets? Did they release a reason why? 

also I wonder why PSJ YT channel doesn’t show how many subscribers he has anymore? PMY is now 500k +

10 minutes ago, suie said:

Is there a reason for this? She was soo consistent and now we got crickets? Did they release a reason why? 

also I wonder why PSJ YT channel doesn’t show how many subscribers he has anymore? PMY is now 500k +

They r out celebrating PSJ’s nine years in the industry (just me delulu-ing)!!! :approves:

• Like 2

I have been away for so long but have been following what's happening in IG on some PPS accounts every now and then. I ended up backreading this thread while eating popcorn. I am still amazed some dare to mess with this ship. But they end up not even giving our ship a scratch :joy:

It's sad some accounts make shipping toxic. I'll just stick to the positive side. PSJ has another film lined up for him. I am excited what's next for PMY in the entertainment industry. 

• Like 2

i see that a lot of fans were kinda sad theres no JPMY update this week.  Don't be my dearies! 

Who knows... she needs to adjust her updating timeline... to make sure that her vlogs will follow "a certain schedule" :yum:

Don't fret! Absence makes the heart (our hearts) grow fonder.. lol

But oh wow,, now that I've thought of it.. If PMY will decide to take a hiatus from acting (if she needed to).. I will be missing her sooo much!!

I hope shed still be able to let us see that bright, shiny and beautiful aura from time to time when that happens. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

WOAH!! when i posted this 6 days ago.. it was at 101 million...now its at 127 million?? LOL! 

That was fast! Should we goal for another 100M views by September lol (or before September hits considering how fast this video is attracting so many views)?

Hoping there's a JPMY vlog next week... but if she's creating a content plan then it's okay... art can't be rushed after all.

• Like 1