[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, axxxxk said:

she participated in the film midnight runners too so this is not flirting. And for the rain washing car i don't think this can show anything related to him. It is just a RAIN. Everywhere in Korea will rain!!

Then why didn't she post her part in the movie but psj? If it rains everywhere and anytime in Korea how come she only posted that story a day after psj posted his and in the car washing theme?! If pmy did the same it would be considered flirting but when that girl does it it is not?! Come on now, something feels off here!

Just now, Lara Mane said:

Then why didn't she post her part in the movie but psj? If it rains everywhere and anytime in Korea how come she only posted that story a day after psj posted his and in the car washing theme?! If pmy did the same it would be considered flirting but when that girl does it it is not?! Come on now, something feels off here!

u said the day AFTER. Can't it rain for two days in Korea?

2 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

psj follows her, so she is aware that he might see her stories yet she doesn't mind and posts them anyway. Why, where did she get the confidence?

Are you kidding me with this? LOL! Ask her where she got the confidence.. if you care so much. don't ask us.

Jeez.. you put malice into something that may just be an inside joke between friends. tsktsk. that is sooo sad. 

YOu don't even know them. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

ok.. we are not gonna waste our time with your halluciantions ande delusions anymore,  if you miss MinMin couple so much.. just go watch City Hunter or something... seriously.. car washing theme?? flirting?? dear Lawwwwd...

5 minutes ago, axxxxk said:

u said the day AFTER. Can't it rain for two days in Korea?

Every woman and man that has ever walked in this earth can understand that those two are flirtatious stories. All the rest is noise!

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

then you should ask her. if she said because she is dating PSJ then u can write such things here. if not, everything is just your assumption. 

You are doing the same, assuming the opposite. My assumption is based on stories, what is your assumption based on?!

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

seriously are you for real? 

Yes, and i will go as far as to say that all are aware of it, even his other ex. But i will stop mentioning minmin here out of respect for the ppc forum which i also shipped.

3 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

Guys sorry for ruining the mood, but did psj post a story with the rain washing the car theme? Which one and when? I didn't see it :whytho:

He deleted it yesterday, you can check it on ppc pages in instagram.

Unfreakinbelievable! Go write about your bias and ship somewhere else.  Don't push an agenda here that has nothing to do with PPC. Seriously, why are these other shippers always barging here and using this forum to talk about their delusions??

Got nothing going on for you? and pleaaase! YOu are not convincing anyone with "I ship PPC!"

Just report that account and let's all be at peace and happy here. 

\

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lara Mane said:

Hey girl are you serious? 

Yes I’m serious but we actually love to joke around if we have this kind of comment..We can deal with your stupidity oops! sorry not sorry coz that’s what really is your comment meant to me. You can’t just create an account and comment like that, haven’t someone teach you what manner is? how you would want us to react with that comment of yours? This is a Parkpark couple forum just to remind you...go create your own forum and spazz that whatever nonsense evidence you have. know your place girl.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lara Mane said:

obvious facts

we can't keep explaining things to you. and like what you said.. you don't believe with PPC anymore. so why bother to be here? then you say this girl is flirting with PSJ and he follows her on IG then assume that there;s something going on between the two.. ok.. go ahead. believe that. but again...has nothing to do with PPC. 

Go tell that to the PSJ fans... let's see what reaction you'll get. 

Gals pls...may I suggest?

Dont be too defensive to the different opinions and judging that they are with diff opinion is hater or trolling or something bad. This happen repeatedly in this thread, so sad. Not every shipper on confident level for ppc. I think its normal sometimes feel worry and afraid since there is no confirmation yet from ppc about their relationship status and so far both denied. If we feel bothered with the opinion, just ignore it. Can we? I love this thread. Can we just say something kind, nice, and good here?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ParkPark said:

Dont be too defensive to the different opinions and judging that they are with diff opinion is hater or trolling or something bad.

the fact that they feel the need to post things like that here, means they have an agenda. we can't alwasy be nice to people who just keeps thrashing our environment. that's why I suggested to report to admin, so they can deal with these type of accounts. One deoesn't have/need to believe PPC... but don't ambush the forum and say things that does not relate to PPC. It is against the forum rules anyway.. and for a reason... to have a peaceful and happy space for shiiping your favorites.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Just the sound a woman' s laugh.. when PSJ teased Wooshik about making the shade.  Yeah.. turn up the volume and use an earphones maybe. Lol

I used an earphone actually and it was already near max volume. Convinced it's the staff... 

1. It didn't have the same static sound as PSJ's call (if the laugh came from PSJ's end)

2. It sounded like it was with the staff

Considering the pitch of a female voice, it should be a bit noticeable too on PSJ's end even if it's a bit broken and static. However, it was as clear as the staff's laugh. 

Apologies for this analysis haha. As much as I want it to be PMY, I'm more convinced it's the staff... 

I also compared it with the AHB call -- that was more convincing haha I can't deny that one :joy:

Anyway my phone just updated this thread hahaha. Seems I have to read previous posts to catch up...

13 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i'm gonna go with this 80 million views and counting! NO ONE will shake us.. NO ONE!

@zashi23 how about a new goal haha. Like by the end of August it should reach 95M perhaps? Hahaha

17 hours ago, ParkPark said:

Gals pls...may I suggest?

Dont be too defensive to the different opinions and judging that they are with diff opinion is hater or trolling or something bad. This happen repeatedly in this thread, so sad. Not every shipper on confident level for ppc. I think its normal sometimes feel worry and afraid since there is no confirmation yet from ppc about their relationship status and so far both denied. If we feel bothered with the opinion, just ignore it. Can we? I love this thread. Can we just say something kind, nice, and good here?

I agree with @ParkPark

Not all shippers are a hundred percent convinced after all, it is only when PPC admits that we can say it's a hundred percent and without a doubt true.... 

Anyway with regards to the IG stories of car washing and (I checked the IG stories from demi kimie) the midnight runner, I know they worked before (like waaayyy before) for ads and stuff. It's not malicious. I agree with some that it's a friendly thing.

As for "experience", i have learned this that what may have worked for others may not necessarily work for some the same way it depends on their culture... PSJ has been open to friends but I don't think he will follow his girlfriend considering he knows what's coming up if he does (prying eyes).

Anyway, let's respect each other's opinions shall we? Rather than forcing people or worrying...

My advice if you have doubts (and feel emotional and need to rant it out):

1. Step back, and chat privately with someone.

2. Let it pass a few hours or a day

3. Review your basis and cross check other (opposing opinions even) for reference.

4. Look at things Objectively

I became a PPC fan because I did this :joy:

A certain ship was convincing me about PSJ in love with someone... They even asked me to watch their drama BTS... So I did, cross checked with other ships and dramas with PSJ, stumbled upon the rumor, crossed checked other resources... Asked someone who knows the topic more (and when I say ask I mean asking the right person). Ended up as a fan of PPC instead and even have higher percentage of trust in these two... (Of course leaving a percentage for their admission)

Delulus are fun, but Im more on facts that's why I was more convinced with PPC

15 hours ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

Take time to calm yourself outside of this forum and comeback when you have a peace of mind

I love ur advise...

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, Sparksfly said:

I also compared it with the AHB call -- that was more convincing haha I can't deny that one :joy:

Yeah.. this one is pretty hard to deny. Lol

No worries about that laugh. ;)

• Like 2