[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Simba and Leon are in the same breed (Bichon Frise). Same color and gender, the only difference is their parents taking care of them. You know who's who if their parents (psj/pmy) post a picture or video of them :7555_attack: and everyone feels jealous and wishes they are simba or leon. They are so adorable fur babies...

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Smwhrnthrth 

Hi, I think let stop discussing about that Instagram account, the account is now deactivated because of unnecessary disturbance that created by fans. This is actually very impolite to the account owner, no matter she is Pmy's family or not. 

Also, no one can 100% sure it is or it is not pmy's mom but that acc didn't start to follow psj since 2018, this is not true. Please don't spread another false news here. 

Although I am not always active on this forum however I have been a follower of parkpark since 2018. Parkpark fans have been through so much in these two years and we learnt how to protect our favourite couple.

To all the newbies :) I know it would be really excited when you find out some news or evidences about them but always think twice before posting on a public forum or social media cause it may invade their privacy. 

Let's protect our favourite couple and protect them at the same time! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Both simba and leon stick like glue to their parents :D

It's so funny to watch simba keeps looking for psj and doesn't want to walk with psj manager lol like leon keeps asking pmy to carry him.

I think the way ppc cut leon and simba hair is a bit different at the ears part. Other than that, it's hard to recognize which is simba which is leon lol.

Anyway, eventhough I've been following PPC since 2018, I'm still curious how can ppc have the same dog breed and the same name meaning lol. 

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Smwhrnthrth said:

(end of discuss, I know!)

:isannoyed:IT SHOULD BE LONG TIME AGO

I can't really accept you as part of pps. PPS that care about PPC wouldn't do this. What's with the bold word? Gosh stop it already.

If I see your name again talking such things again I will just ask admin to delete your acc. Go else where to talk then. 

I'm so annoying right now. 

As much as I want to answer on some curiousity or concerns about why do PPC have the same dog breed and name their dog with same connection...base on my understanding through psychology, but I am calming myself at the moment from excitement. And I will remain it unanswered until they announce their marriage 'coz I don't wanna break or make any conclusions in this forum... especially if there are some bystanders here, not all have the same understandings like real pps do. :heart1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Smwhrnthrth   

I’m Pmy’s admin Fan from Twitter.  I received info. from fans about Shipper posted Pmy’s private info. I would like to inform you.

1. If you do not know the correct information.  You should stay quiet. Never say something wrong from your mind.  

2. That account is not 100% Pmy’s mom.

3. Stop allude to her family.

Thanks..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Smwhrnthrth said:

Yes i forgot to put “quite” there. The cafe n studio is quite far from gangnam, about 15km and 20-25 mnt car ride. It’s still easily reached by psj offffcourse! 

hmm..i correct your info.

idk where you got the info but it is located exactly 9.8km away from pmy's house in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu.

Anyway, stop discussing about that.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, endensia said:

51 minutes ago, PMY Beans said:

Another fuss from this ship. I know the shippers here like to force their delulu into fact, but creating fake account pretending to be minyoung’s mom is tooooo much. Not her mom’s account but another family member of minyoung you said @twoparkcouple ??? LOL. 

Minyoung already said she’s not dating PSJ. Please respect her words. Thanks....

Don't pretend to be PMY fans, coz the solid fans Will respect what the truth about her relationship. The solid fans Will know better than You. 

Edited by Amazinggg

Funny how these people reacted. Don't pretend to be a solid PMY fan and act like you know everything. Lol. Hopefully you'll be reported soon. And by the way, mind your own business. This is not a place for you. 

Edited by kook KOOKIEE
  • Like 5

Tsktsk. I understand life is hard these days... don't make it harder for you. lol! This forum has been up for 2 years.. Solid and pure legitimate PMY fans know the real deal already. No one mentions a 2 year old interview. create an account?? lol! yeah.. one of us must be really close with PMYs personal circle that they follow that IG account. You amateurs are so obvious! Stop using PMYs name and "beans" to spread your negativity! 

• Like 5

It's been 2 years... 

2 years.. 

2 years has passed on... 

2 years with still 'destiny' playing around PPC.. 

2 years with so many 'destiny' that even myself find it too obvious to called it just coincidence... 

Ha ha ha

My reaction to all these past posts

videotogif-2020-08-11-20-06-31.gif

Mind your space. This is PPC space. S.H.I.P.P.I.N.G.P.A.R.A.D.I.S.E.F.O.R.U.M

But thank you to those who supporting PPC, of course individually PSJ and PMY also

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

Don't pretend to be PMY fans, coz the solid fans Will respect what the truth about her relationship. The solid fans Will know better than You. 

Hi.. let's try avoiding quoting negative post here.. we don't need to be seeing them around here.. :)

Thanks.

@PMY Beans

i understand you were very shocked by that. but don't make fake story because of your disappointment, pretending to pmy solid fan.(anyway, your story is very good. pps created ig acc 2 years ago pretending to be pmy family and pmy family members followed the acc. wow i love it. :lol:) and if you're really her solid fan, i think you already know that the acc is not only one who is her family and followed psj acc. oops, if you don't know what i'm saying, search 14.9M psj acc followers to find who the person is i'm talking about.  to save your trouble, i give you a hint. 나* ** **개 :P

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3

Another day, another drama.

To that person, you dont know anything so just drop the whole facade of being a know-it-all bean. It’s embarrassing.

It’s unfortunate the club feature is no longer here. Otherwise we can create a private club and only allow trusted PPS there. Im so sick and tired of haters pretending to be fans and PPS. 

Btw my new profile pic is cute right? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1