[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The way they banter with the cameras on ....I can’t even imagine what it was like off camera. They must have complimented eachother so well.

Enough for her to describe her WWWSK like this soo lovingly, to the way PSJ cleared his busy schedule to be at the Phuket trip and the trio park pic still on display on on both their ig...2 years later. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@suieI can imagine in their private lives they are clingy persons and  they are  both on fire everytime they look into eachother eyes you can feel the longing and desire tbh not being pervert here?:P that's how you keep the love burning as myself being in relationship for 6yrs now?in someways  PPC and US most likely the same the way we look  Tease or flirting eachother from time to time:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

What is IFY? I thought her other memorable acts would have been  in Healer and 7 Days Queen

Watching ep7-8 of WWWSK on TVN now...

I'll Find You On a Beautiful Day. Her recent drama

Ahhh.. of course.. one of their personal photoshoot sessions.. :rolleyes:

PSJs reaction on the last part... a "take my breath away" moment. Lol. Yeahh.. we got you there Seojoon.. she has that power over you. :phew:

**PSJ is not using his personal phone. That is LYJ's phone.. but I guess he still wanted to take some pictures of PMY and try the filters that look best on her. Can't help it, right PSJ? :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Ahhh.. of course.. one of their personal photoshoot sessions.. :rolleyes:

PSJs reaction on the last part... a "take my breath away" moment. Lol. Yeahh.. we got you there Seojoon.. she has that power over you. :phew:

I like the way she said “ Vanila ya~" sounded so adorable~

That cute sound when you r being adorable to your bf:P

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Wait is it just me?, I have this feeling she doesn't like HPL that much. I don't know why I'm getting this feeling although it didn't have a good ratings compared to wwwsk it was popular and always among best 10 k-drama in United states.hmmm or maybe I'm just thinking too much about it.

18 minutes ago, White jasmine said:

Wait is it just me?, I have this feeling she doesn't like HPL that much. I don't know why I'm getting this feeling although it didn't have a good ratings compared to wwwsk it was popular and always among best 10 k-drama in United states.hmmm or maybe I'm just thinking too much about it.

Let's not get into it that much.. every project she did was loved by many.. that's why in each project there's a fandom... and because she is the most loveable thing ever.. Im sure it will continue in her next projects. All love. ;)

• Like 3

Hello everyone..

It looks like Soompi forum are doing some system updates and as a result we are having some errors in our posts. The links embed in the posts were incorrect and suddenly changed...so it doesnt match the captions of our posts.. 

UpDATE: looks like they were ablebto fix it. :)

sooo.. just like PMY, when I can't sleep I watch Youtube videos. lol.  But since my watch list are mostly related to PSJ or PMY.. :P

Youtube has suggestions, and since I am rewatching IFY for the 2nd time (i just adore this drama). I came across a JTBC Voyage of IFY and I noticed something on the description...

Yeah.. that one! :tounge_xd:

104496125-1466092203593285-6850012532374

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I came across a JTBC Voyage of IFY and I noticed something on the description...

Yeah.. that one! :tounge_xd:

Bulldozer will forever be marked on both PSJ and PMY :lol:

I love IFY too. 

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I ship them so hard it's insane!! 

Funny as I find this, you have to be clear who are you shipping here @Morpheus :lol:... Because people here know who's dating who for real :lol::lol:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

The fact that we can’t embed Insta posts has kind of slowed down soompi usage. It was soo convenient as short clips were usually uploaded on Instagram.  

PPC haven’t posted in a while too. Let’s hope for more content next week :wub:

• Like 2