[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, suie said:

The fact that we can’t embed Insta posts has kind of slowed down soompi usage. It was soo convenient as short clips were usually uploaded on Instagram.  

PPC haven’t posted in a while too. Let’s hope for more content next week :wub:

I was kinda sad because of the new rule about IG embedded posts. But hopefully it would be temporary only. I am actually excited for Wednesday, hoping it would be the trend of PMY YT video release. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

FACTS! Those who keeps on bashing her just cant deal with the obvious fact that Mr. Park is head over heels madly in love with her. Well.. sit down and watch.. your choice to either let your insecure selves die of jealousy or just choose to be happy with a love so beautiful. :glasses:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

FACTS! Those who keeps on bashing her just cant deal with the obvious fact that Mr. Park is head over heels madly in love with her. Well.. sit down and watch.. your choice to either let your insecure selves die of jealousy or just choose to be happy with a love so beautiful. :glasses:

Yeah, I see some major accounts which claim as "kdrama account or oppa/ahjussi lover" on IG posted provocative contents with provocative caption and it invited many hateful comments toward PMY. Even now when PMY is just enjoying her life, not doing any drama yet and this kind of pathetic people still drag out her name just because she has ever related/is related to their bias. What a shame!

I don't want to mention other parties because it will drag some prohibited matters here and breaking soompi rules. But what's the advantage of throwing hate to others? Even digging out someone's past just to share your hate. May God bless them. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, endensia said:

Yeah, I see some major accounts which claim as "kdrama account or oppa/ahjussi lover" on IG posted provocative contents with provocative caption and it invited many hateful comments toward PMY. Even now when PMY is just enjoying her life, not doing any drama yet and this kind of pathetic people still drag out her name just because she has ever related/is related to their bias. What a shame!

They have less to prove...'coz they know they have nothing show. The action of attention seekers. (•‿•) 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

The future is coming hello (✯ᴗ✯) STARPARKS. Dreams Come True! (From coffee truck sent by psj in Dream film location). ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I think i saw an ig post about it too... Too bad we can't share IG post anymore. 

5 minutes ago, ppc_silentshipper said:

200k subscribers for less than two weeks! Congratulations!

Looking forward to another content tomorrow! 

Congratulations PMY! She deserves it!  Im looking forward to her next video. :heart: i hope she gives out more tips too hehe... But even if there's none I simply love her charm. She's sweet and funny...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

The future is coming hello (✯ᴗ✯) STARPARKS. Dreams Come True! (From coffee truck sent by psj in Dream film location). ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

It was sent by PSJ fans named "Seojun Day" not sent by PSJ himself. :)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, endensia said:

Sí, veo algunas cuentas importantes que afirman que "cuenta kdrama o amante de oppa / ahjussi" en IG publicaron contenidos provocativos con leyenda provocativa e invitaron muchos comentarios de odio hacia PMY. Incluso ahora, cuando PMY solo está disfrutando de su vida, todavía no está haciendo ningún drama y este tipo de personas patéticas todavía arrastran su nombre solo porque ella alguna vez se ha relacionado / está relacionado con su sesgo. ¡Qué lástima!

No quiero mencionar a otras partes porque arrastrará algunos asuntos prohibidos aquí y romperá las reglas de soompi. Pero, ¿cuál es la ventaja de lanzar odio a los demás? Incluso desenterrando el pasado de alguien solo para compartir tu odio. Que Dios los bendiga. 

Cada uno da lo que tiene ... esto es, cada puede dar lo que lleva dentro, ya sea odio o amor. Son vibraciones distintas.

Quedemos en la vibración del Amor, deseando lo mejor, y especialmente a PPC, (si el odio no resuena con nosotros quedará atrás, ni caso).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Can't wait to see her vlog today! 

Hmmmm.. I think she'll also do it as every other Wedenesday... coz if she will do it every week. She should have a lot of videos banked.

Whatt do you guys think?

Let's enjoy new story! 

What if YDH came as a new recruit fell in love with his sunbae, KMS and clueless her didn't notice his feelings and he quit and came back as....! 

"Am I too young for you?" :heart2beat:

*heart attack HAHA

Well I like Seojun in this drama cos he looks like oppa next door:D

I'm seeing this story as PSJ and PMY :P take this young guy heart ~

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Hmmmm.. I think she'll also do it as every other Wedenesday... coz if she will do it every week. She should have a lot of videos banked.

Whatt do you guys think?

I think so too..but hopefully she’ll proves us wrong. From the teaser and her first vid, I think she has a lot of vids already.

:Please:

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 3:42 PM, quietobserver said:

Let's enjoy new story! 

What if YDH came as a new recruit fell in love with his sunbae, KMS and clueless her didn't notice his feelings and he quit and came back as....! 

"Am I too young for you?" 

*heart attack HAHA

Well I like Seojun in this drama cos he looks like oppa next door:D

I'm seeing this story as PSJ and PMY :P take this young guy heart ~

Cute and beautiful! :heart4:

Curious with the comments. It's interesting because almost all of them from knetz, I tried to translate it but I lost. lol. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I was so active in this forum back then and we even had like a gc in kakaotalk which I forgot already cuz it’s been two years and I got busy with personal life. Any updates about them? Are yalls still being a detective? Lmao I’m still holding on to them please. For someone like me who takes alot of time before getting into a ship, I still can’t move on lol. I just started shipping again from the latest drama PBIO... ANW I feel like I have missed alot idk where to start.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, potatohacker said:

I feel like I have missed alot idk where to start.

@potatohacker Start by back reading I guess...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Let's do calculation...if KMS worked for 9 years as a secretary of LYJ in wwwsk,..and high kick was released in 2006, psj has been a fan boy for 14 years and his ig has a 14M followers and counting. The universe is very kind to these 2 human beings Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

• Like 2