[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But.. the thing is... that has always been "actor"..  right?  Is it the 1st time he included a profession? 

I don't think there was anything written there before. I forgot which ig account i follow that has a screencap of his recent profile before the profession update. But here's one i found for the month of june, PSJ profile has no stated profession. That's why my realistic hunch was he switched from personal to professional account and had a thumb slip :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Did you notice PMY’s caption on her latest post? It’s an orange heart..if you have an iPhone, that’s the second emoji from the red heart.

On PSJ’s slip of the thumb profession in IG, Architectural Designer is next to Actor..

My delulu mind says that PMY’s caption is an inside joke to his slip of the thumb :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I think she is hinting on a silver button vlog on her latest post (hope hope!) Coz she used an old photo taken back in May. Where she posted about her vlog getting closer... :blush:

Buttt... she really chose a mirror selfie from all of those pictures to update her IG tonight... about the same late night update our man did with his IG update with a mirror selfie last night... thats my not so delulu. Lol!

Btw.. she has this "such a DREAM" look. :lol:

IMG-20200614-011238.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GhostChilli said:

That's what I thought before, but when I watched the BTS of ep 13 kiss scene, and PMY goddess walk in the beginning of ep14, the shirt PSJ wore as LYJ has a different cuff links than the one PMY wore as KMS. That's why I assumed it was a PSJ personal shirt. :joy:

As of this posting, PSJ stated "Architectural Designer" as his occupation in IG. He might've changed it by mistake :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Or you know maybe he is designing their future house perhaps? Just a delulu thinking :wub:

The shirt theory makes total sense, thank you. As for the "Architectural Designer", I agree with your emoji...:joy: 

Almost 2 weeks in for the month of June, we are proud of our OTP giving us updates (and teasing us) on their achievements :blush:

- June 2020 magazine cover for PPC (Ceci for PMY, T Singapore for PSJ). Not to mention we got to know them better from the interviews inside the magazine
- PSJ we got to see his handsomeness in the 56th Baeksang Awards. He did not win, but we are very proud of him! :heart:
- PMY launched her YT channel (she just launched it and fans are asking a collaboration with record parks already :joy:)
- PMY blessed us with 2 videos in 1 day, PSJ blessed us with 2 videos in 1 day (but the other video was published the next day so as not to be too subtle :lol:)
- PSJ announced he received the gold play button (though this happened 2 months ago, he just announced it June 1), PMY will receive the silver play button (she reached 100k subscribers, 3 days from posting her teaser video). We are hoping she will post a video about this.
- The "aura" coincidence, from PSJ in his YT live, from PMY in her IG post on the rooftop of her studio
- WWWSK 2 year anniversary! We can see that this drama still has a lot of supporters and solid fanbase! PMY posted about it in her IG story. Plus it's still being re-aired in different countries around the globe.
- Their endorsements updated their respected social media accounts with new content. PSJ new endorser for Kloud Beer
- PMY photoshoot for Cosmopolitan Korea July 2020 issue with a teaser video
- PMY reached 7M IG followers, PSJ has 13.7M followers
- PPC did a 1 day apart ComZia update
- ComZia is back! Well, at least ZioZia official IG account is back!
- PSJ teasing us about his profession as an Architect for 1 day :sweat_smile: (PMY has already expressed interest in Interior Design, they make such a good partner, though this is I believe is still a thumb slip from PSJ side)
- Leon updated his IG
- We are blessed with mirror selfies from PMY and PSJ (look at PSJ biceps, PMY is such a beauty),  a subtle way congratulating each other from their recent YT milestone achievement

Bless them and our shipper hearts :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 6

24 minutes ago, cheyleeting said:

PSJ said before they rehearsed their bed scene many times,but how come we didn’t know about that :D PD Nim said we shoot with out rehearsing... now, which is which? :smirk:

Well I guess they did it in advance...lolz ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

• Like 2
  • LOL 2