[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 6/6/2020 at 11:06 AM, minmangfan said:

I'm late into the game, but -- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, WWWSK and ParkPark Couple (as in the fandom, just to be clear)!

It's been two years since you brought your magic into our screens and our lives have never been the same since.

It's been two years, and yet you still remain unparalleled in the romcom genre.

It's been two years, and we still laugh and cry with you like it's the first time.

It's been two years, but we are still here, remembering Young Joon and Miso and loving Seo Joon and Min Young.

Thank you for bringing us laughter...

And for bringing us tears, both sad and happy ones.

Most of all, thank you for showing us that real chemistry can be achieved in a single word -- a glance.

Thank you for the privilege of witnessing your magic.

Is it just me...? Did anyone else tear up looking and reading this....? :joy: I really love these two :love:  Thank you parkpark_couple_luv_owner

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

2. ppc are couple. 

If they're couple, any appellation is possible. most younger man wants to call an older woman, who he likes, as "neo". because the man wants the woman to feel him as a man, not as a dongsang(younger brother).  as i said before, If you read lyrics of Lee Seung Gi's song "Because noona is my woman", you can understand it more. there is the lyrics "i will call you(noona) by "neo" no matter what you say so that you can feel me as a man." :wub:  

I just listened to this song (English trans. "Because You're My Girl" I can just see PSJ looking at PMY and saying some of these things to her at some point ( my fantasy ok :wub: ) " If someone makes you cry, I won't tolerate it, because you're my woman"  Sigh...heart palpitations here. 

7 hours ago, GhostChilli said:

I am guessing this is PSJ personal shirt (not the one he wore in ep 13), because he said the size matter of factly. I read somewhere in this forum (buried deep in one the pages) that the shirt looks similar to an IG post of his with a food truck during the shooting of WWWSK. This is just an assumption, I also wish there's a bts of this.

Just a thought... Wouldn't this be the shirt that Kimeso helped Lee Young Jun remove the night before?  :blush: She didn't use the sheet, she grabbed the shirt. Just sayin... :lol:

9 hours ago, Katrina U said:

Just a thought... Wouldn't this be the shirt that Kimeso helped Lee Young Jun remove the night before? 

That's what I thought before, but when I watched the BTS of ep 13 kiss scene, and PMY goddess walk in the beginning of ep14, the shirt PSJ wore as LYJ has a different cuff links than the one PMY wore as KMS. That's why I assumed it was a PSJ personal shirt. :joy:

As of this posting, PSJ stated "Architectural Designer" as his occupation in IG. He might've changed it by mistake :joy:

Spoiler

Or you know maybe he is designing their future house perhaps? Just a delulu thinking :wub:

Edited by GhostChilli
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, GhostChilli said:

As of this posting, PSJ is stated "Architectural Designer" as his occupation in IG. He might've changed it by mistake :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Or you know maybe he is designing their future house perhaps? Just a delulu thinking :wub:

As to this writing, I am not quite sure if I am really dreaming nor in delulu mode or somewhere in the other planet..seeing answers everywhere from the PPC posts. Honestly, since PMY's yt was released..they are already circumstances happened and coincidences gathered from WWWSK was produced. But, having a Psychology background...the way things are happening around them and the deep evidences gathered by PPS major accounts...they are not anymore a mere coincidences, they are a connections from within that Actions Speaks Louder Than Words. No matter how careful you hide things, but if the universe collided...it will give you answers what the heart can't say but the eyes can see. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

To the newbies, just go with the flow and enjoy the roller cruise ride and let's have faith keep the ship going. 。◕‿◕。

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@Yeng Bumanglag I at least think they are in some relationship at this point. This year only, there are too many lovestagram coincidences between the two. And that's just IG coincidences. That's why I am just enjoying the smooth sailing of this ship. I think their relationship are an open secret in the entertainment industry, they just can't admit it openly due to CF contracts (especially PSJ) and what happened to PMY back then when she admitted his relationship to LMH, can't make the same mistake again there.

The reason I put the delulu content inside the spoiler tag is, I think PSJ converted his account to a professional account (you gain more insights about your followers and more advanced features as compared to a personal account). When choosing an occupation right after "Actor", is "Architectural Design". So I think, realistically speaking,  it's just a slip of the thumb.

Spoiler

A part of me still wants to believe in my delulu post. An architect and an interior designer make a good partner.  :wub:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

But, having a Psychology background...the way things are happening around them and the deep evidences gathered by PPS major accounts...they are not anymore a mere coincidences, they are a connections from within that Actions Speaks Louder Than Words. 

I like your professional assessment on this :glasses: i also like how we are using our specialization here haha. I have a feeling this group is sure to sail more smoothly... 

Anyway i just remembered in some of his interviews he mentioned he promised his parents he won't drop in school in exchange for attending acting classes... (Did I get it right?)

I want to ask if he has another course? Does anyone know?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

that is pretty specific to be an accident.. :D

Interior design and architectural design may be different profession but one thing my sister (she's a civil engineer) mentioned is archi and interior usually works together :joy:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

48 minutes ago, Sparksfly said:

Interior design and architectural design may be different profession but one thing my sister (she's a civil engineer) mentioned is archi and interior usually works together :joy:

Yes, in a house or building project.  Someone is assigned with the architecture and Interior respectively.  Coz the architecture is the exterior details and as the word Interior, its about the details inside.. all the styling and furniture details.. It's definitely a collaborative project.  I'm NOT particulary referring to PPC, but couples usually have this collaboration when they are building their own home/space.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, endensia said:

Yeah lol. I'm glad pps don't take it seriously this kind of coincidence because his slip of thumb ;)

But.. the thing is... that has always been "actor"..  right?  Is it the 1st time he included a profession? 

Update: it is his 1st time to add a profession.. and just so happened that actor and architectural designer is next to each other... theres a confirmation after that.. but yeah.. could be just an honest mistake.. that took almost a whole day.. :P

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Also a late night update... mirror selfie too. 

Looks like she is glowing. How is that even possible?

Spoiler

Semi delulu, the mood and lighting of this post, i think is a congratulations for the gold play button for psj.:wub: am i the only one seeing it?

• Like 1