[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Same day update. Minutes apart. :)

Looks ike this is PMYs natural hair color, as mentioned on her Ceci photoshoot vlog.  That could be the eason why in some pictures her hair is light brown and in another, it's dark.  Coz her natural hair color is khaki brown.

PSJ visited his grandfather's resting place.

• Like 1

Es un bonito gesto que PSJ visité la tumba de su abuelo. 

Ahora puede que se esté preparando para la filmación de su última película, y con el gesto de la visita al cementerio de su ser querido está diciendo:

- eres querido para mi,

- y no importa el tiempo que pase, yo estaré para ti, y volveré a ti.

Creo que estoy en delulu!

• Like 2

Have you guys seen they recorded their videos in the same place? if you don't, pay attention:

PMY: 3:18min --> 

PSJ: 1:30 min --> 

Edited by ppfav
  • Insightful 2

I literally stopped working when I received this notification. :joy:

PMY active this week so far.  Especially today.

Youtube Video

IG Post #1

IG Post #2

She gave us a glimpse of her "office". She mentioned she will give a detailed tour next time when it's finished. She still looks pretty even when she cooks!

Edited by GhostChilli
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, juicethecat said:

WHY WOULD ANYBODY DISLIKE HER VIDEO??? :rage:

Chill... dislikes are normal in youtube

:lol: either its a glitch (like a thumb slip or their touch screen error) or they don't like the content (or her) or they don't know PMY and youtube suggested her video and got disappointed with the edit. Algorithm (dislikes are signals too that you don't want youtube suggesting a video).... Same with PSJ, there were some who disliked. It's NORMAL :sweatingbullets: people differ. We can't please everybody...

Just enjoy her content... Im loving her new video.. will definitely try her recipes :glasses: 

It would be helpful also if you all use hashtags #lifestyle #cooking #homecooking #pasta #flowerarrangement when you share her content. I hope she attracts lifestyle and home magazines too 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/0.15013450

Frequently appearing in films since her debut, Park Min Young shared, "Currently, I am vividly feeling the importance, passion, as well as joy for the work, to the extent that my 20s can't match. I think my filmography legacy is an album of my life and it is still steadily accumulating day by day." In addition, the actress also opened up that she has an unrequited love for acting, and that if comparing, acting is like "an extremely arrogant man". Park Min Young made everyone laugh when saying, "I persevere in pursuit of him, but he does not easily give me love. He is a master of flirting."

She was funny when she asked if the audience was bored? :joy: No we won't get bored watching your videos!

WE have ComZia update today (there was also one yesterday)

• Like 6

i translated her recent iv with cosmopolitan magazine. she mentioned 3 dramas -wwwsk, skks, ify- but i translated only a part about wwwsk.:sweat_smile: sorry..

you can read full iv here https://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/47127

PMY- There were works that gave me a sense of achievement and that gave me regrets.

WWWSK gave me the joy of working.

I was soo happy during the filming so I even felt like I was flying. wwwsk made me regain love and passion for work.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY- There were works that gave me a sense of achievement and that gave me regrets.

I was soo happy during the filming wwwsk so I even felt like I was flying. wwwsk made me regain love and passion for work.

You feel appreciated when you're most valued. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ (๑˙❥˙๑)

• Like 5

Can see how much she enjoy her works these days by just looking at her smile. :D Happy to know that she found passion and love for acting, and felt it since wwwsk. 

She delivered herself as Kim Miso so well that fans keep praising her... 

If she lost the sparkles in her eyes, we can sense the reason :sweatingbullets:

But we always know you work hard and enjoy your work, Rachel. Keep it up! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

I was soo happy during filming wwwsk so I even felt like I was flying. wwwsk made me regain love and passion for work.

THIS! She keeps mentioning her HAPPINESS during WWWSK up to now. She will never get tired repeating it and we very well understand. :blush:

We always feel happy on anything and evrything about WWWSK. We are with you on this PMY from hereon to eternity!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, ppfav said:

Have you guys seen they recorded their videos in the same place? if

Yep.. it is the same studio.. but to be fair. Other k celebs also use that studio for photoshoots. Even Rain had his recent Harper's Bazaar photoshoot in that studio. 

:D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Park Min Young is famous for creating great chemistry with all of her co-stars. When asked to share the praise she’s heard from a fellow actor that made her the happiest, she said, “If someone tells me, ‘Just looking in your eyes makes me get in character,’ then I feel that my sincerity has been conveyed. I think that when we both share the aim to do well together in a work, then sincerity is conveyed between us.”

~~~~

hehe I wonder who said that to her :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

, “If someone tells me, ‘Just looking in your eyes makes me get in character

@suie  psj be like Lookin to your eyes make me wanna kiss you all the time. that's how Seo joon the way he look at Minyoung 100% :wub:

• Like 4