[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Collage-Maker-20200401-235604857.jpg

It's a wrap!! Awwwhh their teams are soo sweet.. As usual they just celebrated among themselves.. Unlike during wwwsk the parkpark teams were like a family;)

Omgg yess those group Team PMY/PSJ WWWSK photos were everything :tears:. Their team were soo close and I haven’t seen them do that with the other co-actors ^_^

• Love 4

10 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

It's a wrap!! Awwwhh their teams are soo sweet.. As usual they just celebrated among themselves.. Unlike during wwwsk the parkpark teams were like a family;)

I don't know but the pattern of how they act or something related to their dramas (IC & IFY) are similar, from the day they promoted (D-days counting) and they way they celebrate the drama ending with their team, in their car, even with the similar cake and balloon (yeah maybe the cake and balloon are popular there nowadays lol) but yeah I just can add this thing to their coincidences list. ;)

Glad to see these two beautiful person can rest and enjoy their normal life, but sad at the same time because we have to wait longer to watch them onscreen again. 

Spoiler

Anyway, I also glad more people recognize PPC and WWWSK since some bts spread on twitter a while ago. More people talk and love PPC chemistry. :wub:

• Like 4

I feel like their(psj n pmy) team  didn't celebrate the end of filming in their previous project then post on ig, but now, they planed to celebrate it. Psj n pmy also post it on ig.  Idk, it just my delulu, but it seems their team has planed together. Kekek

• Like 2

They are the one who made us having so many thoughts:lol:

So many posts with so similar things. 

Even the car suprise ending party prepared by your staff? The same! :lol:

Well idk who's following who, not going to point out wtv but just so happy they have all these same commons. Hihi. 

Him indirectly mentioning her drama title in his ig post, she has cute doggy with chestnut name, they wore Nike, wearing sport style to work, character with school looks...n we still don't know who is thinkerbell lol. 

Being supportive secretly? Haha

Anw, just happy that she made it till the end without conflicts. She can hv plenty time to watch her work now. Must be really hard saying goodbye to all staffs. Great memories:) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

She seems so happy with the last day of filming. Finally she can rest and have time for herself. She can also watch her drama at home with the neighbor........

opps dear neighbor, can you be very busy and not watch the bts and ify? seems episode 11 will be very interesting. 

• LOL 4

Regarding PMY’s acting prowess, I read a commentary saying that even if it were a stone she was acting with, she’s so great that there would be CHEMISTRY!

She must have aced Chem exams in school! 

PMY, OUR CHEMISTRY QUEEN :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:
throw back..PSJ team, PMY team in wwwsk wrap up:heart:

PPC and their both team were really got along since the day one, even after the drama ended. No wonder PMY said repeatedly she's so happy during wwwsk shooting. :wub:

I don't know if PPC always celebrate the drama ending with their team before wwwsk? For PMY, it looked like she didn't do celebration or something special with her team for her last drama before IFY, or I missed that thing maybe. CMIIW.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, endensia said:

PPC and their both team were really got along since the day one, even after the drama ended. No wonder PMY said repeatedly she's so happy during wwwsk shooting. :wub:

I don't know if PPC always celebrate the drama ending with their team before wwwsk? For PMY, it looked like she didn't do celebration or something special with her team for her last drama before IFY, or I missed that thing maybe. CMIIW.

I dont think PSJ did one as well before right? :blink:

8 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

Regarding PMY’s acting prowess, I read a commentary saying that even if it were a stone she was acting with, she’s so great that there would be CHEMISTRY!

She must have aced Chem exams in school! 

PMY, OUR CHEMISTRY QUEEN :wub:

This one? Well, she is on point. :lol: PMY can make anyone fall in love, no matter who she is paired with.  Count on it!

But... she believes in the saying " love thy neighbour" :P

• LOL 4

In the BTS for IFY you can tell that PMY is the mood maker between PMY & SKJ. She makes him feel more at ease. She is actually older than him by 7 years but you wouldn’t know it! He is defs more reserved in nature but she brings it out.

WWWSK PSJ was just as equally a mood maker as PMY so both would always react off the other.

After watching the BTS for HPL and IFY you can tell that PMY met her match in PSJ as a co star In terms of setting the mood and banter together. They both gave it back to eachother. So it never felt like one sided being the mood maker. 

• Like 6

Video ^^^^ PSJ/ABH phone call trans

PSJ - where are you right now?

ABH - I’m resting at Daebudo Island

PSJ - Ah really, you’re quite far away. It would have been good to see your face ~~~(meet up).

ABH - Then, in a bit I’ll call you. 
PSJ - oh, okay~~~

ABH - I’ll call you back first.

Woooow  PSJ and ABH are close. I was hoping they would be esp after HPL and PMY/ABH/PJJ friendship :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1