Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

7 minutes ago, sueeila said:
OMGeeeeeeee i'm dead :w00t:

My eyes have just been blessed :scream::love:

How can someone be cute and sexy at the same time? Ask PPC :yum:

• LOL 3

tinkerbell must be someone really important to MY lol.. her caption was ~ ‘600 cups of happiness #oasis #tinkerbell’ when this mysterious tinkerbell sent her a coffee truck back in 2017~~

600 cups of happiness?? like she even knew how many cup this person sent her? :ph34r:~ how special is this person to her?? :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2017 was during Fight for my way time isn't it;) it was KBS back then n now JTBC.. And this tinkerbell appear when IC has ended filming (so much theories of mine lol..dont take it seriously.. pardon my delulu~ just for fun)

@minmangfan

i was questioned on that so many times even very recently. so if you search my postings, you can find the answers easily. :) honestly i'm reluctant to answer that kinds of questions. because i'm pps, my view can not be objective. :sweatingbullets:

IMG-20200328-WA0003

psj caption: man wearing a mini bag is the trend. so i bought one. how do i look?

abh: can i buy one too through an group purchase?

psj: to put one into the Crong(abh's car name)? how many do you need?

these two are so cute.:lol:

pretty sure psj watched "i live alone" yesterday. abh said he calls his car as Crong at his ep.

good to see they became good friends.(yep same age friends!!)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

@twoparkcouple Gotcha. I've been away for a while and I haven't backread yet. Will do it now. :blush:

Edit: I found it. Thank you! It was so recent it shows how preoccupied I've been to even miss it. Thanks again! @twoparkcouple

Edited by minmangfan

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

tinkerbell must be someone really important to MY lol.. her caption was ~ ‘600 cups of happiness #oasis #tinkerbell’ when this mysterious tinkerbell sent her a coffee truck back in 2017~~

600 cups of happiness?? like she even knew how many cup this person sent her? :ph34r:~ how special is this person to her?? :ph34r:

@Matilda_Anne

I also wonder why the hashtag oasis back then and no mention whatsoever now. 

But one thing is for sure -- whoever Tinkerbell is is 100% into PMY. 

"Once you are into her, it's hard to get out of her. That is Min Young's charm."

Well, Tinkerbell, do you mean since her High Kick days? :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@Matilda_Anne

I also wonder why the hashtag oasis back then and no mention whatsoever now. 

But one thing is for sure -- whoever Tinkerbell is is 100% into PMY. 

"Once you are into her, it's hard to get out of her. That is Min Young's charm."

Well, Tinkerbell, do you mean since her High Kick days? :glasses:

Just assume this person as her secret admirer:rolleyes:

• LOL 2

wow PSJ gained 100k followers in jst 2 days.. he has 11.4 mil now.. for kdrama actor, i think he’s only behind Lee Jong Suk with 15 mil something, and LMH with 12.5.. (correct me if im wrong).. after dream i think he will get more followers coz IU has a massive fanbase worldwide so chances are they’re gonna follow him too if they havent done that yet.. 

someone told me that some knetz reactions for Jirisan were negative coz they want the writer to finish Kingdom first (i dunno if this is true or not).. that original naver article was already deleted so i dunno how that’s gonna play out..  despite whatever knetz think now, i still think the drama will be a success coz the writer and the director are known for their blockbuster projects..  (the director’s previous works include DOTS, goblin, Mr sunshine). if PSJ accept it, i think it will be a great opportunity for him..

• Like 1

Bf's duty again:blush:

After all the filming has ended, got so much time to support his lady.. Inc sending coffee truck perhaps?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Captain PSJ is not holding back with his caption, eh??

@twoparkcouple

Did he just say that even though the weather is nice, we have to practice social distancing?? (Like he can't go to meet people *ehemminyoungehem*)

• LOL 2

caption: although the weather is nice, practice "social-distancing"(사회적 거리두기 is korean government's campaign name to prevent korona)

:D:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Isn't he so obvious? He doesn't need to mention about how good the weather is.. Maybe he's a fan of IFY:relieved: Nice promotion SJ:thumbsup: Keep it up!

• LOL 3

why his caption is always about the weather lol.. :lol:

jinjoo is very funny lol.. look at the pic.haha

• LOL 4

Awwhhh PJJ so sweet... Not expecting that pic on banner:joy: she should just use wwwsk pic instead n paste her pic on her bestfriend's SJ

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

pjj's saying on the banner 

park min young unnie's strengths

-park jin joo-

she is pretty every time I see her.

she is very kind than i thought.

she is the one who does favors for others.

(she buy me food a lot, she paid taxi fare and hotel bill when we went on trips)

she is wise. she has a strong sense of responsibility.

she is good at acting.

she is diligent and knows how to enjoy working.

she is a good daughter.

she has a warm heart.

she is cute.

:lol::thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1