• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

pjj's saying on the banner 

park min young unnie's strengths

-park jin joo-

she is pretty every time I see her.

she is very kind than i thought.

she is the one who does favors for others.

(she buy me food a lot, she paid taxi fare and hotel bill when we went on trips)

she is wise. she has a strong sense of responsibility.

she is good at acting.

she is diligent and knows how to enjoy working.

she is a good daughter.

she has a warm heart.

she is cute.

:lol::thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Awwhhh PJJ so sweet... Not expecting that pic on banner:joy: she should just use wwwsk pic instead n paste her pic on her bestfriend's SJ

It would've been funnier but way too obvious :joy:

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

It would've been funnier but way too obvious :joy:

Hahahah lol... Yeah she didn't want to get into trouble:P

Wow such a long list of praises.. She adores her unnie so much.. Just like someone adoring her since her debut

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hahahah lol... Yeah she didn't want to get into trouble:P

Wow such a long list of praises.. She adores her unnie so much.. Just like someone adoring her since her debut

Such sweet poem and use of words. Having PMY as friend, she seems very giving! She really takes care of the people around her and it makes everyone love her character even more! She is pretty, fun, self aware and NICE!! :wub:  rare in this industry.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, suie said:

Such sweet poem and use of words. Having PMY as friend, she seems very giving! She really takes care of the people around her and it makes everyone love her character even more! She is pretty, fun, self aware and NICE!! :wub:  rare in this industry.

She really is a gem. Anyone who becomes her friend seems to adore her A LOT. It only means that she is a great and very nurturing friend. I can't be prouder as a fan.

On another note, after IFY I hope she continues to pursue piano as she said before. I also hope she finds time to dance because girlie has the groove. Since travelling is a no-no now, I wish she spends time having a good rest and then learning other things. I hope she also gets to spend quality time with the people around her *ehem neighbor ehem*

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Well jinjoo sent coffee truck to Rachel, and this is her yesterday, covering whistle by BP with witty subtitle haha. Everytime she said 'Bam', she put the Chestnut icon :joy:

So great to have a bunch of funny, witty and amazing friends. 

If PSJ, PMY and PJJ gather, they need to get a special soundproof room bcos they definitely will laugh so hard:joy:

• LOL 3

He just cant help it! LoL!

PSJ be like... "I miss you soo much but we have to be apart for some time first for our health's sake"  :lol:

Hang in there buddy! Quarantine feels do make the heart go fonder. Lol! 

She's almost done with her filming.. and when you guys are cleared... it will be a sweet taste of the nice weather in Cheongdam! :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
30 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

She really is a gem. Anyone who becomes her friend seems to adore her A LOT. It only means that she is a great and very nurturing friend. I can't be prouder as a fan.

On another note, after IFY I hope she continues to pursue piano as she said before. I also hope she finds time to dance because girlie has the groove. Since travelling is a no-no now, I wish she spends time having a good rest and then learning other things. I hope she also gets to spend quality time with the people around her *ehem neighbor ehem*

100 percent!!! I wonder what PMY will do now, she can’t travel now and that’s one of her fav things to do when filming ends.

It’ll be interesting to see her posts after and how often she posts on SNS. Look at PSJ he is soo active :sweatingbullets::lol:

• LOL 3

I'm wishing for her vlog for so long:bawling:namoo?? Nevermind.. maybe she should ask someone else to edit for her just like she said before.. She may show us her cooking skill or just simply her everyday routine with leon.. Hope my wish come true

22 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I'm wishing for her vlog for so long:bawling:namoo?? Nevermind.. maybe she should ask someone else to edit for her just like she said before.. She may show us her cooking skill or just simply her everyday routine with leon.. Hope my wish come true

I feel like editors have a hard time with her because she has the tendency to be too honest and overshare :joy:

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I feel like editors have a hard time with her because she has the tendency to be too honest and overshare :joy:

Hahahah she could blabber all day long:joy: i'm worried of her slip of tongue because she used to before

• LOL 2