[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

:lol: this's fun conversation LOL, just want to remind others who's playing victims over there :blush: yes @zashi23 i'm agree psj and pmy fans to be ParkParkcouple Fans,  if u didn't like pmy just leave if you didn't like psj just leave:lol: love both of them than join here. :lol: 

Sorry.. but you started calling out other users who post here and doubt if they are pps because you checked their profile and you saw them commenting on other threads... Again.. no one said anything bad about PPC..  why use their activities against them?

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

It happens.. admin may have deleted some malicious comments before coz they do review the forums or some users may have deleted or edited their comments.

Thank you @zashi23 I appreciate and loved WWWSK when I watched it over the holidays. Maybe it's best if I dont comment. I do not want to upset anyone.

14 minutes ago, msnova360 said:

I think you're twisting my words. I did not deny that I visited the soompi forum in December because that's when I joined. I have visited PSJs actors and actresses forum. I have commented on there. I have visited PMY forum there also. Is that bad? If I go to a thread of PMYs new movie will that be an issue to be here also? When I say I have only recently started watching  k-drama that does not mean yesterday. It means not long ago December was not long ago. But thank you for letting me know. It's good to be detailed but also give people a benefit of doubt if we are to comment here. I do not bring any harm. I saw, read and liked how dedicated and how much you ship both actors. I was hooked

Let's make our thread 2000 yay,,, nothing bad if you support our man psj and our girl pmy new project :D but you write on thread psj upcoming drama and movie you want psj & kjw date :tired: it's make my heartue :heartbreak: anyway let's stop this conv take your time to make choise pmy/psj or kjw/psj :blush: 

1 minute ago, cicagw557623 said:

Let's make our thread 2000 yay,,, nothing bad if you support our man psj and our girl pmy new project :D but you write on thread psj upcoming drama and movie you want psj & kjw date :tired: it's make my heartue :heartbreak: anyway let's stop this conv 

Ok... let's be happy and my apologies. I didnt know there were rules not to post anywhere else. I do love PSJ and PMY. Nothing but love from me :wub:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, msnova360 said:

Ok... let's be happy and my apologies. I didnt know there were rules not to post anywhere else. I do love PSJ and PMY. Nothing but love from me :wub:

there is no rules about this but, for example i will make it simple chose your favorite if psj say he is love kjw but in the same time he say love to pmy how do you feel? Did kjw trust psj? :lol:this is just for simple sample (simple is best this's young joon line when mi so angry on failed kiss :D)

6 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

there is no rules about this but, for example i will make it simple chose your favorite if psj say he is love kjw but in the same time she say love to pmy how do you feel? Did kjw trust psj? :lol:this is just for simple sample (simple is best this's young joon line when mi so angry on failed kiss :D)

I didnt quite get it (understand) the example. but I like psj and pmy. I dont know about failed kiss etc :blink::D and thank you for trying to make me understand 

1 minute ago, msnova360 said:

I didnt quite get it (understand) the example. but I like psj and pmy. I dont know about failed kiss etc :blink::D and thank you for trying to make me understand 

yes i understand why you didn't know that line coz only wwwsk lover know it. Ok than bye find your right place and thank you for coming and visit this thread :lol: today is not your lucky come again next year,,,,,happy new year.

i know everyone here is very protective of PPC but please dont be so hard on others..shippers or not, if someone wanna post here, jst welcome them..as long as they dont say anything bad about PPC.. 

@suie when u paste the link, wait for it to be embedded first bfore u submit reply (u will know it's already embedded when u can see the ig post here)....if only the link appears, meaning that it's not embedded.:) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know everyone here is very protective of PPC but please dont be so hard on others..shippers or not, if someone wanna post here, jst welcome them..as long as they dont say anything bad about PPC.. 

Couldn't agree more. Everybody, as long as they have good will, nothing's wrong to come to this thread. :wub:

Anw, is there any possibility that these two handsome men will be on the same stage for cellreturn promotion? :rolleyes:

PSJ :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@suie

yes i second that.. peace no war

PSJ in black or in white is so yummy hehehe :D

• Like 2

so far in January 2020, psj updated ig 4 times and pmy updated 3 times.

3 times of them were same day update.B)

Jan 5, psj posted first and then pmy posted.

Jan 6, psj posted first and then pmy posted.

after a pause for a week

Jan 13, pmy posted first and then psj posted.

i didn't get the theory of ppc same day ig update. but it's just soo happy to see that a lot of ppc coincidence is being continuing in the new years.:D

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

I’ve been thinking about how PSJ has picked no romance focused projects since WWWSK, and I can’t help thinking that it’s for a special reason :wub: it’s super dumb, I totally admit and accept it, but I kinda like it :lol: specially considering that we ParkPark shippers keep fighting with Labbit shippers :sweatingbullets: imagine if we had another couple for PSJ to worry about 

You guys think PSJ will return to romantic comedy roles again? He’s kinda transitioning into more complex stories 

• Like 2