[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PMY and PSJ seem like they’re both the type to only reveal that they’re getting married instead of dating. I don’t think we’ll get dating scandals from them lol. They’re too professional IMO.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Nope its an old pic.. from her trip to Italy.

Her hair is much longer, doesnt have her bangs yet and different color.

She cut her bangs after her trip to Italy and they had their 1st script reading for IFY.

And the current weather in Italy now is a padded jacket kind of cold. Lol

When she attended the Busted2 launch.. she already had her bangs, they just hid it with her hairstyle that time.:lol:

Yeah, I guess so, I was just curious with the boats parking position, almost no difference. :D

36 minutes ago, endensia said:

Yeah, I guess so, I was just curious with the boats parking position, almost no difference. :D

burano is an island so the locals usually own a boat.. since the coloured houses belong to the locals, (if they own a boat) maybe they hv to park their boats in the designated parking space by the canal.. maybe that’s y the parking position is always the same.. and if u look closely, there are some differences between the two pics. but who knows right? maybe she’s back in Italy (i highly doubt it)... 

Hi everybody...

Jingjaja is come back. :)

Thank you for all the concern and help from everyonea and from a system administrator who helped me solve problems quickly.

I haven't updated in soompi so long time for many reasons. Such as from busy work, I forgot my password and Including I was disappointed with  behavior of some pps that violated psj and pmy privacy too much. 

I do not forbid fans to have dululu but if it's definitely not true. I want them to delete it or not tags psj and pmy, I want them to live comfortably , not uncomfortable due to the their fans. We will be able to watch them naturally.

PPS blame labbit, but PPS’s behavior not different. I want PPS’s society to be a good society and create happiness for us without causing discomfort to PPC.

I hope that all of you, who the active account here and who are hiding will understand.
We should support and protect them in every way rather than making ourselves happy and making who we love uncomfortable.

love

Jingjaja:wub:

9 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Hi everybody...

Jingjaja is come back. :)

Thank you for all the concern and help from everyonea and from a system administrator who helped me solve problems quickly.

I haven't updated in soompi so long time for many reasons. Such as from busy work, I forgot my password and Including I was disappointed with  behavior of some pps that violated psj and pmy privacy too much. 

I do not forbid fans to have dululu but if it's definitely not true. I want them to delete it or not tags psj and pmy, I want them to live comfortably , not uncomfortable due to the their fans. We will be able to watch them naturally.

PPS blame labbit, but PPS’s behavior not different. I want PPS’s society to be a good society and create happiness for us without causing discomfort to PPC.

I hope that all of you, who the active account here and who are hiding will understand.
We should support and protect them in every way rather than making ourselves happy and making who we love uncomfortable.

love

Jingjaja:wub:

Don't over Worry @jingjaja :lol: All of us love ppc and pps on IG didn't mean to make ppc uncomfortable they just enjoy and can't hold back to share how funny ppc chemistry on DVD Blu Ray, why so serious, let the authorized team determine whether they violate the rules or not.:wub:

4 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:

why so serious

Oh, I feel bad about your words. Because I can not see only my own happiness  By ignoring other people. The reasons for each person are different.  I quite care about feelings of person I love.

6 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:

Don't over Worry @jingjaja :lol: All of us love ppc and pps on IG didn't mean to make ppc uncomfortable they just enjoy and can't hold back to share how funny ppc chemistry on DVD Blu Ray, why so serious, let the authorized team determine whether they violate the rules or not.:wub:

She's just showing concern for PPC fans and also PSJ and PMY. There's a reason why other accounts are blocked by PMY and PSJ and there are PPC accounts also.  Its not about being so serious.. just hoping that at least PPS won't go over the top delusional with thoughts especially in public and then tag PSJ and PMY.  She's not referring about the dvd contents... She didnt even say anything about the DVD. lol

But up to you guys, how you want to take the advise. It was just a friendly reminder from a fellow PPC. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

same day update again..:lol::heart:

Sooo adorable these two! :wub:

BtW, guys.. those pix of PMY in her post are not real time photos. She is not on vacation.. looks like those are still from her vacation last October. I guess she just wants to update something for her fans. :D

Maybe she cant really post anything Haewon related yet? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Oh, I feel bad about your words. Because I can not see only my own happiness  By ignoring other people. The reasons for each person are different.  I quite care about feelings of person I love.

oh so sorry if my word make you feel bad, :sweatingbullets: We have talk this before, i just didn't want other shipper take advantage from our conversation here to fight with other pps on IG or other Social Media. :D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jingjaja said:

The action of pps maybe not correct perhaps but comparing us with other ships is also something shouldn't do. I think pps not make problems to anyone. Don’t mentions other ships in here, even if it's you or someone who hacked you, I don't know.

Thank you