Quantcast

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Actually I am prepared for a tragic ending for Mateo.

Bring it on!

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Actually I am prepared for a tragic ending for Mateo.

Bring it on!

Nope nope I rebuke you.

:lol:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Yes.. yes.. Dear writer, dear director, dear producer.... bless him please

Okay let's not forget Hwa Pyung and GIl Young please...

Gah...Hwa Pyung don't die too(His chances of death might be higher than mateo though) 

Despite Mateo have the curse, but Hwa Pyung is being chased after by PID, PID is like death in my eyes so..

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Okay let's not forget Hwa Pyung and GIl Young please...

Ok!

Mateo blessing HP and GY!!!!

tumblr_ph9k30NRfD1r8sro0o5_r1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Ok!

Mateo blessing HP and GY!!!!

Oh my goodness! Hahaha @mrsj3n 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Haha, I think it’s better to have your heart prepared, because this drama always gives us dark contents, so it wouldn’t be shocking if any of the trio dies...

I meant the writer just killed Yuk Gwang, Tell that to the merciless writer, that could kill them anytime...So just get your heart ready *sigh*

The way the show is going I wont be surprised at all if it goes WBDS way, its just too similiar, I would be surprised if Yoon makes it out alive..No matter how much you prepare yourself for the worst sad unfair endings always hurt :tears::vicx:

@sushilicious @MrsYeoWoon Strange, I am ready with the possibility of either HP or Matteo getting killed but I can’t accept writer-nim killed YG. He’s a kind person that always be there for his “hyung” and others, why writer-nim, why? I practically skipped the part YG died, it’s not fair, I almost cried because of it. From all the ghost related Korean movies/dramas I watched (please correct me if I’m wrong) never I see a shaman or priest success in killing a ghost, they only able to hide it, seal it in a room for someone to open the seal again in future and history will be repeated. I’m hoping to see something different here, but I won’t keep my hope high. 

• Like 1

So hello everyone...

Latest News, They are talking about making The Guest into a movie.

Due to fans who talks about possible sequels right now, the crew will consider about making it.

Yaaaaaayy! 

giphy.gif

PS After they are done with this series they will heavily discuss about it.

SO Just by that i have a feeling that it will be a cliffhanger ending though

And if they retain the cast that means mateo will not die hahaha (Wild guess)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

That's great!

The Trinity will not be the same with different actors so this gives some hope that they all survive.

Perhaps the last shot will be everyone thinking PID is totally erased and suddenly HP turns and looks at the viewer and clutches his eye (or his eyes turn black)...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

That's great!

The Trinity will not be the same with different actors so this gives some hope that they all survive.

Perhaps the last shot will be everyone thinking PID is totally erased and suddenly HP turns and looks at the viewer and clutches his eye (or his eyes turn black)...

I really want that to happen!

Get that MJ thriller vibe hahaha 

Am I the only one that gets the chills when he captioned the end is near?

13 minutes ago, jeijei said:

^ They will go to the East Sea~

It starts off at the East Sea then it will end of at the East Sea. Yo *Chills* “The end is near” *chills even worst*

:ph34r:You know what would make the bromance sky rocket?

HP gets possessed and he gets tied to the table, CY had to stand on top of the table, he bends down put the cross on HP’s head.

*screams*

*Almost fainting*

*Start a forum on shippers paradise*

*Write fanfic*

Just kidding...or Am I? :ph34r:

• LOL 3

Yup:ph34r: just my imagination flying around...Imagine the close up..:dizzy:*cough sarcastically*

”Gil Young, please leave us for a moment.” Choi Yoon calmly requested, Gil Young hesitantly agreed and left..*Cough* (okay let’s just stop this story here)

• LOL 1

I will cry too:bawling: but if it’s legit, the waiting game is on again. *sigh*

I don't want a movie. I want it to be a drama so that it will grace my screen longer. Once the PID business is finished they can just start a ghost hunting agency. I know movie production could be more huge and all but still. Well, if the options are nothing or the movie then I am all in for the movie. English series runs seasons after seasons why not korean :tears:.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, akiera said:

I don't want a movie. I want it to be a drama so that it will grace my screen longer. Once the PID business is finished they can just start a ghost hunting agency. I know movie production could be more huge and all but still. Well, if the options are nothing or the movie then I am all in for the movie. English series runs seasons after seasons why not korean :tears:.

Agreed!

I have so many kdramas that I wish for a sequel to happen but they just ended it there with open ending, sad ending and sometimes bad ending.

But sometimes.... a sequel is not as good if they change the writer or actors or they lost the entire plot or the reason for the sequel. Then i rather they stop at 1.

• Like 2