[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

That's great!

The Trinity will not be the same with different actors so this gives some hope that they all survive.

Perhaps the last shot will be everyone thinking PID is totally erased and suddenly HP turns and looks at the viewer and clutches his eye (or his eyes turn black)...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

That's great!

The Trinity will not be the same with different actors so this gives some hope that they all survive.

Perhaps the last shot will be everyone thinking PID is totally erased and suddenly HP turns and looks at the viewer and clutches his eye (or his eyes turn black)...

I really want that to happen!

Get that MJ thriller vibe hahaha 

13 minutes ago, jeijei said:

^ They will go to the East Sea~

It starts off at the East Sea then it will end of at the East Sea. Yo *Chills* “The end is near” *chills even worst*

:ph34r:You know what would make the bromance sky rocket?

HP gets possessed and he gets tied to the table, CY had to stand on top of the table, he bends down put the cross on HP’s head.

*screams*

*Almost fainting*

*Start a forum on shippers paradise*

*Write fanfic*

Just kidding...or Am I? :ph34r:

Yup:ph34r: just my imagination flying around...Imagine the close up..:dizzy:*cough sarcastically*

”Gil Young, please leave us for a moment.” Choi Yoon calmly requested, Gil Young hesitantly agreed and left..*Cough* (okay let’s just stop this story here)

I don't want a movie. I want it to be a drama so that it will grace my screen longer. Once the PID business is finished they can just start a ghost hunting agency. I know movie production could be more huge and all but still. Well, if the options are nothing or the movie then I am all in for the movie. English series runs seasons after seasons why not korean :tears:.

5 minutes ago, akiera said:

I don't want a movie. I want it to be a drama so that it will grace my screen longer. Once the PID business is finished they can just start a ghost hunting agency. I know movie production could be more huge and all but still. Well, if the options are nothing or the movie then I am all in for the movie. English series runs seasons after seasons why not korean :tears:.

Agreed!

I have so many kdramas that I wish for a sequel to happen but they just ended it there with open ending, sad ending and sometimes bad ending.

But sometimes.... a sequel is not as good if they change the writer or actors or they lost the entire plot or the reason for the sequel. Then i rather they stop at 1.

7 hours ago, jeijei said:

I just want Yoon's babies. 

#thirsty

#notwater

Omg hahaha #sothirsty huh.

Anyways, Be it movie or series, at least there is a Thought on a sequel. So I’m fine to anything.

I know there are series (out of Korea) that have both sequels of movie and series, if Guest’s audience ship is high, probably they might consider doing it more. So #hope.

TBh I always anticipated Tuesday because there will be bts pictures, but today they don’t have but this.

1S6439ITPG_1.jpg

it can be a nice phone background haha

Cr Sedaily.com

Are we ready!

I have to stock up on coffee to stay awake to watch it. LOL.

Definitely more deaths are coming.

And I will be interested to find out how HP survived all the stab wounds.

If he was Park Il Do, I don't think the minions of PID would attempt to kill him.

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

If he was Park Il Do, I don't think the minions of PID would attempt to kill him.

You should say thay if PY is PID he wouldn't have stab HP

PID's precious lovely dovely little pet. Have you guys seen the fan art of all three as dogs it's cute.

50527_120230_432.jpg

The red though. It looks so dark! Hwa Pyung!:bawling:And priest yang is gone. Priest Yang,i hate him! 

Cr Slist 

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Sigh.. thought there's a new preview when I was looking through OCN Facebook....but it's for the new drama :sweatingbullets:

Oh Priest. I'm just gonna say this, if i start watching priest, deep down i will be thinking about Guest...

DlRRu1hUwAANzsR.jpg

MATEO! *CRIES*

"I Missed...You..." After that cries for Hwa Pyung and Gil Young *Hugs Pillow* "I can't get over it!"

Archived