[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

10 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

6. [+13,-4]
What Yook Gwang saw buried in the ground is the grandfather's dead body.. Hwa Pyung had this dream of his dead grandfather wrapped in a plastic bag and getting dragged in the past.. The person dragging him is Ahn Nae Sang, he buried his grandfather's dead body in the backyard. The person lying in the hospital now is Park Il Do. Before Park Ho San got possessed, someone entered his ward and he stared at the person strangely while asking, "how did you come here..." The reason is probably because the grandfather is walking normally. Ahn Nae Sang is Park Il Do's right hand man. 

7. [+8,-0]
The moment the grandfather didn't get motion sickness when he took the bus, it's suspicious. That's not the grandfather.. His grandfather is lying in the backyard.. And Yook Gwang has found that.. The grandfather lying in ICU is not his grandfather~ 

Bone-chilling predictions about gramps. :bawling: I've been relying on recaps for the last 4 episodes because I'm too scared. I'm not as scared as I used to but still. I'll do marathon it with my siblings on Halloween ^_^ At least I'll have someone to latch on while screaming. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

6. [+13,-4]
What Yook Gwang saw buried in the ground is the grandfather's dead body.. Hwa Pyung had this dream of his dead grandfather wrapped in a plastic bag and getting dragged in the past.. The person dragging him is Ahn Nae Sang, he buried his grandfather's dead body in the backyard. The person lying in the hospital now is Park Il Do. Before Park Ho San got possessed, someone entered his ward and he stared at the person strangely while asking, "how did you come here..." The reason is probably because the grandfather is walking normally. Ahn Nae Sang is Park Il Do's right hand man. 

Omg.... 

I hope this is not true!

@jeijei oh wow. Great mind thinks alike!

Saw your post after mine!

35 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Omg.... 

I hope this is not true!

@jeijei oh wow. Great mind thinks alike!

Saw your post after mine!

Wow, if this happens this will be the biggest twist!

I have come to that point where I don’t know who to trust anymore, it’s starting to get more confusing...Ah...I will try to stop thinking about it (Probably not) Like is PY PID or Gramps is PID?!!!:rage:

Moments Later...

:mask: *Me.exc Not responding, Internal Sever Error* *Blue Screen*

7 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

OppasSlyFox  i have complete opposite thoughts with you. :D I really love the progress of this drama,the characters and how they connect each pieces of the picture. Hope they will keep that till the end.

I mean it’s the second to last week and detective Kang is still yelling at HwaPyung for going off on his own instead of calling the cops,which makes no sense because what can the cops do? Why is she trying to use human laws to defeat the supernatural at this point in the drama?

but then again why does Hwa Pyung keep going off by himself when he has no clue how to exorcise a Demond? He seriously thinks he can beat spirits out of people and hasn’t learned a damn thing since his father died and grandpa got put in the hospital. He jumps into dangerous situations with no plan and expects everyone to trust him. 

Priest Choi got an innocent person killed because he didn’t trust Hwa Pyung... not even after he saw HwaPyung rescued Detective Kang. Furthermore, after confirming his mentor is possessed, he doesn’t go to HwaPyung and Detective Kang to formulate a plan of attack, he just recklessing interrupts mass and tells PID everything? After being questioned by the Parish and realizing he’s on his own, he goes to take a nap? Lol there’s no sense of urgency despite how dire the situation is.

Detective Kang doesn’t act quick enough to secure important evidence against the congresswoman anddidnt even try to protect the nun...then she leaves the tape recording of the nuns murder with her untrustworthy boss. 

One step forward and two steps back isn’t exactly progress to me. None of them are on the same page and their dumb choices are actively are getting people killed now. I doubt next week anything is going to seem logical and not rushed.

2 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

1. [+122,-1]
To catch Park Il Do, you have to at least become Mo Tae Gu. 

4. [+24,-0]
Special appearance, Mo Tae Gu. 

5. [+21,-0]
Priest Mo Tae Gu who will catch Park Il Do. 

LOL Hahaaha this!!! Mo Tae Gu has a really big impact on everyone. But the scene where there were 2 Mateo, his gaze, his laugh while stabbing himself really reminds me of Mo Tae Gu

and also there is a quote that "To destroy a demon, you have to become a demon too"

dont know if it is really the ending of The Guest, like HP becomes PID to kill PID...

1 minute ago, OppasSlyFox said:

I mean it’s the second to last week and detective Kang is still yelling at HwaPyung for going off on his own instead of calling the cops,which makes no sense because what can the cops do.

but then again why does Hwa Pyung keep going off by himself when he has no clue how to exorcise a Demond? He seriously thinks he can beat the the demon out of people.

Priest Choi got an innocent person killed because he didn’t trust Hwa Pyung... not even after he saw HwaPyung rescued Detective Kang.

Detective Kang doesn’t act quick enough to secure important evidence against the congresswoman anddidnt even try to protect the nun...then she leaves the tape recording of the nuns murder with her untrustworthy boss. 

its it’s one step forward and two steps back. None of them are on the same page and their actions are getting people killed now. I doubt next week anything is going to seem logical and not rushed.

Well, to me it does make sense why GY, HP and CY are not on the same page. First, HP has been chasing PID on his own for so many years. Habits are hard to change. Besides, even just before he wanted to stop relying on them as he didn't want them to get hurt. Thirdly, although HP saved GY and even helped CY to do an exorcism on SB, CY still doubted HP. To conclude, even after working together, CY showed a lack of trust. Therefore we should ask ourselves: How can HP trust GY and CY after all this happened? With SB's possession, HP witnessed how powerless police is. Even SB and GY became victims.

2. I understand why CY would rather mistrust HP than father Yang. For him, father Yang was his surrogate father. Moreover, like the devil, father Yang was able to divert suspicion by mentioning his name as possible suspect in the same breath than HP... So by pointing out that he was a suspect himself, he gave the impression that he was rational, the opposite of a demon or spirit. Then he immediately planted a seeds of suspicion by indicating that HP was also a suspect. Right after he tried to convince CY with certain points that HP was PID.

3. Yes, HP made a mistake by forgetting PHJ's driver, yet HP is not alone. CY will save him. 

To me, they are making progress as they have been able to narrow down the suspect, even if they have not caught PID yet. Nonetheless, like @jeijei, I doubt that father Yang is PID. Since there is a trio fighting against PID, I suspect there is a third person involved. Don't forget that before PID died, he killed his wife and child (again 3 deaths). The grandfather disappeared again... now I am wondering if the grandfather is not linked to PID as well. Don't you find it strange that PID resurfaced the moment HP saw the ghost of a deceased woman? What if she was telling something different? Moreover, the grandfather made sure that HP never met his father for a while... so maybe PID has taken complete possession of the grandfather and the latter was not aware of it. We keep hearing that theory from father Yang... so what if it was the grandfather?

36 minutes ago, OppasSlyFox said:

One step forward and two steps back isn’t exactly progress to me. None of them are on the same page and their dumb choices are actively are getting people killed now. I doubt next week anything is going to seem logical and not rushed.

I kind of think that it’s better (Realistic), like sometimes things can be really scripted, the trio kind of showed us how each of them would react realistically on each incident (Like actual human beings not just Characters) Like how group project works, each have their own ideas but yet they do things differently but at time same time they are in a ‘group’, because they have a goal.

I agree that Hwa Pyung is aggressive, going into things Immediately without thinking of the repercussions. He is a risk taker, which is very common in some people.

Choi Yoon is a firm believer only for himself. Whatever he thinks that it’s right, no one can change his mind. Which is common in people too

Gil Young represent people who goes by the books. Rules Rules Rules..

Group Project’s main goal is to submit it, I think most of the time you might be working with people you don’t really like but at the same time you have too because all of you have the same goal.

People make dumb choices sometimes, we see whatever it fits at that time and just go for it, then we will realise that it’s dumb. Just like the characters.

You can say that they are on the same page when it comes to the goal of destroying PID.

I love the Mo Tae Gu references because I thought he was awesome there. He outshone the other two leads (and I love Jang Hyuk!)

I really am prepared for HP to become the 'Big Boss' at the end whereby the other two will have to try to pull his soul back from the brink.

At that time, GY and Mateo must have full faith that they can save HP or all will be lost.

I can imagine it now, GY helping to hold HP down and Mateo performing the exorcism ritual.

I am still very concerned about Mateo's curse. It has to be that you give power to your thoughts. And if you believe these thoughts to be true, then in the end these thoughts become truth.

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I love the Mo Tae Gu references because I thought he was awesome there. He outshone the other two leads (and I love Jang Hyuk!)

I really am prepared for HP to become the 'Big Boss' at the end whereby the other two will have to try to pull his soul back from the brink.

At that time, GY and Mateo must have full faith that they can save HP or all will be lost.

I can imagine it now, GY helping to hold HP down and Mateo performing the exorcism ritual.

I am still very concerned about Mateo's curse. It has to be that you give power to your thoughts. And if you believe these thoughts to be true, then in the end these thoughts become truth.

High key really want this to happen! If it doesn’t imma gonna write a fan fic on that part to make my brain satisfied. Haha

I think the curse will only activates when Mateo is at his down moments. Like him being weak or when his emotions are down then it appears.

Haha Scary, It’s honestly creepy when PY looks at us. But for Mo Tae Gu he looks fine~Cause I like bad guys haha.:ph34r:

Cancel the glass cutting part. Honestly can’t handle it. For me like anything to do with cuts or throats *My throat/wrist gets itchy*

10 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

If the end of Ep 13 where F Yang looked at you when the episode ended was the 'it' moment for me in that episode. I was watching this live with the lights off and then 'eeekk'

He looks at the audience and says, "So, you've been suspecting me." I love it when characters break the fourth wall. But hey, the first possessed woman (Ep. 1) also did that. 

PY: You failed to See what’s real and what’s true

HP: What are you talking about?

Me: Yeah! Explain clearer, I need more answers!

*Possesed Driver Stabs HP, Drama ends*

Me: Damn It! Oh come on! Why can’t you continue your lines! 

Low Key didn’t cared for the injured HP...(Whoops)

:bawling: Struggles of every episode endings #DramaAddictions

Matteo is cursed by Mo Taegu. Remember his quote to Daeshik while slashing his hand using karambit? “Do you know how humans become complete? Through pain."  So... the pain makes Matteo become complete [laughs]

Well, I thought Matteo is the weakest one among the trio, I mean physically. Gilyoung is badass and Hwa Pyung is rough while Matteo runs out of his stamina while running. But he could stop the door being closed by Hwa Pyung's dad so coolly and in the latest episode...

tumblr_inline_ph73hbpwSH1u9uwiu_1280.gif

26 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

PY: You failed to See what’s real and what’s true

Park Il Do is the revolution. hahaha I'm going to make a "Park Il Do in Your Area" poster later

3 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

Well, I thought Matteo is the weakest one among the trio, I mean physically.

I guess I have to revise his 7/10 power rating.

a.PNG

1 hour ago, gongcha said:

LOL Hahaaha this!!! Mo Tae Gu has a really big impact on everyone. But the scene where there were 2 Mateo, his gaze, his laugh while stabbing himself really reminds me of Mo Tae Gu

and also there is a quote that "To destroy a demon, you have to become a demon too"

dont know if it is really the ending of The Guest, like HP becomes PID to kill PID...

yeah those knets really love to relate him with his appearance in Voice drama lol :sweat_smile:

Related image  

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I kind of think that it’s better (Realistic), like sometimes things can be really scripted, the trio kind of showed us how each of them would react realistically on each incident (Like actual human beings not just Characters) Like how group project works, each have their own ideas but yet they do things differently but at time same time they are in a ‘group’, because they have a goal.

I agree that Hwa Pyung is aggressive, going into things Immediately without thinking of the repercussions. He is a risk taker, which is very common in some people.

Choi Yoon is a firm believer only for himself. Whatever he thinks that it’s right, no one can change his mind. Which is common in people too

Gil Young represent people who goes by the books. Rules Rules Rules..

Group Project’s main goal is to submit it, I think most of the time you might be working with people you don’t really like but at the same time you have too because all of you have the same goal.

People make dumb choices sometimes, we see whatever it fits at that time and just go for it, then we will realise that it’s dumb. Just like the characters.

You can say that they are on the same page when it comes to the goal of destroying PID.

I guess you’re trying to say being dumb is realistic. I can’t disagree, doesn’t mean it’s any less frustrating to watch. realistically, the trio would be dead from being stumbling buffoons fighting demons, should ghosts and possession happen “in real life”, yet I’m supposed to be rooting for them.... i can only suspend my belief so much. It’s not the pacing that makes this show a chore to watch, there is no slow burn. It’s just poorly written.

lol.. if father is real PIL.. this is so dissapointing..

like who hasn't known that he was real PIL since ep 2  in addition to the voldemort-harry potter theory

this was so in your face!

this drama has everything except for a good twist.. but i ain't complaining.. the cast, director deserve kudos for doing an honest job

Archived