Quantcast

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

I have doubted that HP really was possessed by PID 20 years ago, looking at how he looked at the corner of the room and PID has been telling him not to tell other people. He was shaking, to me more of looking scared than being possessed. A child who can't yet understand the meaning of other entities and possession. He was scared looking at PID's appearance and has been resisting him from possessing him, hence the bruises. I think it was because of his psychic ability that he is able to see through PID's mind. Hence, he became PID's object of obsession.

It is true that once a demon have targeted a person, it will go all the way to get that person until it get a grip of that person soul. If a demon is banished from a possessed person without binding words of promise that it will never harm any human again (this is usual procedure in Islamic Exorcism), the demon might come back 7 times stronger or in number to the same person, hence making the second exorcism more intense.

I deleted my theory about Haraboji might be with PID since 60 years ago because I went soft-hearted to accuse him too far. Hahaha! :lol:  However, I made that theory not without underlying basis. I have my doubt over Haraboji has been with PID for 60 years because there was nothing in the timeline for 40 years after the LCY event, before the tragedy in HP's, Mateo and GY family. It makes no sense PID doing nothing within that long time of period. Hmmm..

I reconstructed the drama's timeline as in the following picture, based on what have been gathered so far until episode 14. 

What you says makes some sense but i think he was possessed or how did his mother die? Im not caught up but that is just from what ive seen so far. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wotad said:

What you says makes some sense but i think he was possessed or how did his mother die? Im not caught up but that is just from what ive seen so far. 

HP assumes that he killed her while he was possessed. People pointed their finger at him which reinforced his belief, he killed her. Yet we never saw him doing it. He left the house and hid while he was hurting his arms. So the haraboji as PID might have pushed her or used the grandmother to kill her. Remember that the grandmother committed suicide right after and all possessed people committed suicide or tried to commit suicide too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

HP assumes that he killed her while he was possessed. People pointed their finger at him which reinforced his belief, he killed her. Yet we never saw him doing it. He left the house and hid while he was hurting his arms. So the haraboji as PID might have pushed her or used the grandmother to kill her. Remember that the grandmother committed suicide right after and all possessed people committed suicide or tried to commit suicide too. 

I think what your saying makes alot of sense , one thing though is that if the demon is fully after HP why has he not killed him already? Surely the demon would just need to posses people around him and get him killed pretty easy? Instead the demon is just killing random people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wotad said:

I think what your saying makes alot of sense , one thing though is that if the demon is fully after HP why has he not killed him already? Surely the demon would just need to posses people around him and get him killed pretty easy? Instead the demon is just killing random people. 

He doesn't want HP to die, he wants to possess him entirely. With HP's psychic powers, he would become more powerful. He targeted HP's family for one purpose: win his trust and confidence. HP lost his father, mother and grandmother. By isolating him from the villagers, PID wanted HP to rely more and more on him (PID, haraboji). At some point, he imagined that he would be able to manipulate HP.

Notice that the haraboji didn't like YK, HP's only friend. YK acted as a surrogate father and mother which had an impact on the relationship between the grandfather and HP. If he had possessed people in the surroundings (the village aso), all this would have reinforced HP's belief that PID is the culprit, the demon who killed his family. Notice that the grandfather tried to discourage his grandson to run after PID. HP had to act behind his back. HP moved to different places in order to track PID.  

• Like 1

Tomorrow onwards, Countdown four days to the finale...At this point I already feel that sense of emptiness that is going to happen when Guest is done...Oh dear, this will be so hard to move on...

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@ellelyana88 @bebebisous33 that particular scene bugged me too.

Noticed young HP was hiding by the cliff side and his left hand was shaking non stop but seemed to be "stopped" by his right hand?

He stood up abruptly and we didn't hear his mother calling for him anymore and the next thing we saw was his mother's body and it was day time.

Hmmm..

I think there were some scenes of his left hand shaking non stop too when he was still young.

Suxs to be typing this now at night. My mind is indirectly showing me the scene of young HP pointing at the corner of the ceiling now. :crazy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

@ellelyana88 @bebebisous33 that particular scene bugged me too.

Noticed young HP was hiding by the cliff side and his left hand was shaking non stop but seemed to be "stopped" by his right hand?

He stood up abruptly and we didn't hear his mother calling for him anymore and the next thing we saw was his mother's body and it was day time.

Hmmm..

I honestly don’t believe that no was there when HP’s mother died..

There must be a reason why they died. There must be. I don’t think PID Killed them for no reason. Could it be a coverup? But there again, we can't even deduce that it’s PID who killed them? Because they did not stabbed their eye. Could it be PY who killed them? Since HP and CY are kids Priest Yang I guess is in his thirties.

He could already be hand in hand with PID then. If PID is Haraboji then it would make a lot of sense that PY could help to cover up Haraboji’s tracks. Maybe Grandma and mother have seen something (The item in the soil) and Haraboji is there, Grandma and mother have their suspicion, in fear of being revealed as PID, he meets PY and ask him to kill them, while HP is under his influence so that it can be covered up completely. (By allowing HP to blame Himself for their deaths thus being able to live for so long undetected) 

@mrsj3n I think I’m completely different than you, my mind is showing bloodshed for the first ep beach scene.Our minds are scary:crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

I have doubted that HP really was possessed by PID 20 years ago, looking at how he looked at the corner of the room and PID has been telling him not to tell other people. He was shaking, to me more of looking scared than being possessed. A child who can't yet understand the meaning of other entities and possession. He was scared looking at PID's appearance and has been resisting him from possessing him, hence the bruises. I think it was because of his psychic ability that he is able to see through PID's mind. Hence, he became PID's object of obsession.

It is true that once a demon have targeted a person, it will go all the way to get that person until it get a grip of that person soul. If a demon is banished from a possessed person without binding words of promise that it will never harm any human again (this is usual procedure in Islamic Exorcism), the demon might come back 7 times stronger or in number to the same person, hence making the second exorcism more intense.

I deleted my theory about Haraboji might be with PID since 60 years ago because I went soft-hearted to accuse him too far. Hahaha! :lol:  However, I made that theory not without underlying basis. I have my doubt over Haraboji has been with PID for 60 years because there was nothing in the timeline for 40 years after the LCY event, before the tragedy in HP's, Mateo and GY family. It makes no sense PID doing nothing within that long time of period. Hmmm..

I reconstructed the drama's timeline as in the following picture, based on what have been gathered so far until episode 14. 

So, here's my version of hypothetical situation that might've occurred after LCY incident. PID went Haraboji body and Haraboji being young might've succumbed to PID. Thus, being in complete possession which enable him to pretend to live like human being. Actually, it was HP's grandmother who was from the direct lineage of shaman hereditary. It is possible that their lineage have strong shamanic power. Okay, this is totally my fictional thinking. But, I am suspecting, Haraboji might've married HP's grandmother to keep them in check (wow, my imagination is running wild! :w00t:) and actually have been keep controlling other inferior spirits to do kill humans elsewhere or actually nearby but to no one notice. Does it cross anyone's mind that the bald unnie screaming beside Haraboji in episode 1 was actually died from being harmed by Haraboji-PID? I've known someone with lung cancer, but I never saw them screaming like that :blink: (But then again, considering the year, the medical knowledge of reducing the pain caused by cancer was not attained yet). They said that Unnie was screaming because it was painful. I am just thinking that, was it painful because of the possession instead of the cancer? (Haha, I am totally frying my brain here :P).

Anyway, that's the fun of having this thread, to have all the fun throwing some ideas, opinions, and theories regarding the drama. Hahahah! Some people might not like the progress of this drama. However, for me, I am giving OCN the chance since it is the first drama in Kdramaland to do this kind of genre. It's like "Exorcism 101". I am expecting next drama, The Priest would show more intense exorcism. The Latin incantations shown in the teaser has getting me hooked and going to join on board in the thread next!:ph34r:

woaahhh tks for your theory! it gives me goosebumps really as it does make sense!

honestly i think i will be disappointed if the drama's twist and ending is not as good as yours hahaha 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Tomorrow onwards, Countdown four days to the finale...At this point I already feel that sense of emptiness that is going to happen when Guest is done...Oh dear, this will be so hard to move on...

I just hope against hope that they dont kill Choi Yoon off. This show has been giving off strong Warrior Baek Dong Soo vibes lately and second lead dies there.:sweatingbullets: I dont want history to repeat itself, Yoon's life is precious too, he deserves to live instead of dying like a sacrificial goat.:sweatingbullets: :vicx:I cant be destroyed over a show like that again nope. Hoping for the best next week fingers crossed :vicx::vicx:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, MrsYeoWoon said:

I just hope against hope that they dont kill Choi Yoon off. This show has been giving off strong Warrior Baek Dong Soo vibes lately and second lead dies there.:sweatingbullets: I dont want history to repeat itself, Yoon's life is precious too, he deserves to live instead of dying like a sacrificial goat.:sweatingbullets: :vicx:I cant be destroyed over a show like that again nope. Hoping for the best next week fingers crossed :vicx::vicx:

Haha, I think it’s better to have your heart prepared, because this drama always gives us dark contents, so it wouldn’t be shocking if any of the trio dies...

I meant the writer just killed Yuk Gwang, Tell that to the merciless writer, that could kill them anytime...So just get your heart ready *sigh*

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Wotad said:

i just had my first jump scare.. it was the raven scene when that first one hit i jumped a little ;p 

There are more to come. BWAHAHAHAHA!

eCGtqZ.gif

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

My sentiments exactly... B)

@Wotad you have been warned. 

AsOr.gif

25 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

You really like that scene haha @Dramanoona 

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

You really like that scene haha @Dramanoona 

He is maniacally attractive (?) LOL.....

• LOL 1

Guest aoikarin
3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Haha, I think it’s better to have your heart prepared, because this drama always gives us dark contents, so it wouldn’t be shocking if any of the trio dies...

I meant the writer just killed Yuk Gwang, Tell that to the merciless writer, that could kill them anytime...So just get your heart ready *sigh*

Yes.. I told my heart to be prepared... but I feel really really sad if they kill Choi Yoon at the end.. The OST of the last preview is his song as if like say goodbye to Choi Yoon..:bawling: #bealivechoiyoon 

@aoikarin Nooooo!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

tenor.gif?itemid=5596759

This drama is great at playing with our mind and our heart.

With 2 episode left... I need some candies on Halloween!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@aoikarin Nooooo!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This drama is great at playing with our mind and our heart.

With 2 episode left... I need some candies on Halloween!

I need my blanket as i watch.Hahaha 

giphy.gif

Because it's going to end...Choi Yoon's OST comes out..

In this un-erasable memory, in this bad dream
Find me who is crying, take me out of it
Before the darkness swallows me up

Tell me before it’s too late
Hold me where it hurts
So I can forget this deeply wounded scar

In this un-erasable memory, in this bad dream
Find me who is crying, take me out of it
Before these tears dry up

• Sad 2

@Dramanoona

Hmm?