• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Ep 8 while distracted, so I think I will have to rewatch it tonight. From the preview, it seems like JH now knows that SH is the man in the hotel room, right? And why is it that nothing happened to MS despite the programme airing? Or did the programme never air at all? I’m all kinds of confused and intruigued and also disgusted by MS. I also want to see more positive interactions between JH and SH. I want to see some falling in love! :wub:

5 minutes ago, _ajakajak_ said:

Last night episode was wow...how mean someone can be...lawyer shin is just so evil...man i cant wait to see how he's going to end up...urgghh hate him :angry:

I realise we don't know very much about him, except that his dad(?) is ill and needs money for medical fees. I hope I'm remembering correctly. Not sure if the writer will give us more back-story about him to make us sympathise with him in the end. But for now, I am really disgusted by his actions.

4 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I realise we don't know very much about him, except that his dad(?) is ill and needs money for medical fees. I hope I'm remembering correctly. Not sure if the writer will give us more back-story about him to make us sympathise with him in the end. But for now, I am really disgusted by his actions.

5 hours ago, _ajakajak_ said:

Last night episode was wow...how mean someone can be...lawyer shin is just so evil...man i cant wait to see how he's going to end up...urgghh hate him :angry:

hopefully dead i can never sympathize with him.

Striking is that CSH's father is always focusing on his company and trying to turn SH into his successor as he feels guilty because of the death of SH's mother. However, like SH pointed out, time goes through their bodies and it creates memories... which SH is not able to create with his father. Imagine, when the father discovers that SH has only a few months or weeks left. He will regret it very much for not spending much time with him and not even trust him. What upsets me more was SH's loneliness. Even at the end of the episode 8, CA clearly rejected him, when she said that she would never marry him, if he was penniless. He was hurt, even if he doesn't really love CA. He still cares for her, nevertheless she chooses money over him. And here is the next question: would she remain by his side, if she knew that he was terminally ill? I doubt it.

I was wondering if SH will tell her that he was the man in that room. Since the show is supposed to air, I have the impression that his interview will also been shown. So he has to tell her... Based on the preview, it doesn't look like JH is hurt and mad at him. I mean, she will know from the journalists that SH was the one who used all his power and connection in order to have the show aired. 

The irony is that MS is not creating good memories as time passed on. All this time, he keeps saying that he is waiting but in reality, he is not inactive. He uses his connections in order to create a new plan and scapegoat. As conclusion, as time passes on, his conscience suffers more and more. He is doing the exact opposite of SH. His time has become poisonous, as he is not able to remember good things: the murder attempt, the death of JH's mother, the failed murder, aso.   

15 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I think CA does care for him and if she found out he was terminally ill she would still be worried. 

Well, she thinks that she loves him and even cares for him but I sense that "her love" is not genuine and deep. She could have answered differently, when he asked her. You could sense that he was seeking for a honest answer. No, she acted as if she was cold and distant. 

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, she thinks that she loves him and even cares for him but I sense that "her love" is not genuine and deep. She could have answered differently, when he asked her. You could sense that he was seeking for a honest answer. No, she acted as if she was cold and distant. 

I dunno for some reason i get the feeling she cares about him but he never cared for her like you can see with their reactions she seemed to be trying. 

Hi guys new member here. I just know that Time has its own thread.

I'm not melodrama fans but Cheon So Ho character make me fall in love and enjoy watching this drama. I really love So Ho character, his character very unique to me, I love So Ho. Hahaha

After watch episode 8, feel so sad when Chae Ah reject So Ho if he's not chaebol, but I got feeling that Chae Ah actually care for So Ho but she can't show it because chaebol ego really hard to beat (hahahaha). In the next episode preview looks like Chae Ah admit she was with Ji Hyun sister in the hotel room, I predict she is doing that because she care for So Ho. Chae Ah expression every time she saw So Ho warm side, suggest that she care for him. They can make perfect duo.

The scene where CA reject SH, when SH said he wants to be friend with CA to listen to her and talk. That's really touching. Seriously KJH portray CSH really well

Next episode sure SH already confess everything to JH and make JH doubt SH but like you guys said, if JH watch the interview and if the reporter told her about what SH did to help JH, she will melt and forgive SH (hopefully).

And about MS, seriously he is totally monster, really hate him. Every time SH face MS feel like i want to punch MS, how could he is so confident when he is the bad guy behind all of these mess.

SH father already command MS to stop everything about the cover things, SH father did that because SH ask for it. SH father actually care for him and yeah he will cry river when he found out SH is dying 

And this scene where SH define what is Time really means, was my fav scene, I don't know but i love all his warm words here in this scene

by the way guys do you think that JH will accept chae ah offer to work in the company 

her outfits are more class and rich than before 

even in the pst seohyun posted today she's wearing a dress and i believe it's from the filming 

overheard JH's voice over next ep's preview asking someone to get/wake up "please get up, what are you doing?" something like that and we got stills of SH sleeping in black with someone "looks like" pulling up the bed covering him. i was choked and nearly burst out of laugh at the thought that some people hoping it is going to be a bed scene LMAO >,< i think something is going to happen to SH, faints or else and then happens to be in his bed later. i think it's time for people to start noticing SH's illness

https://www.soompi.com/article/1220405wpp/kim-jung-hyun-step-drama-time-due-health-concerns

Kim Jung Hyun To Step Down From Drama “Time” Due To Health Concerns

Aug 26, 2018
by DY_Kim

Kim Jung Hyun will be leaving the cast of “Time.”

On August 26, his agency O& Entertainment revealed, “Actor Kim Jung Hyun is inevitably leaving due to health problems. Until now, Kim Jung Hyun has filmed while simultaneously receiving treatment as he had strong determination to not cause trouble for the drama. The production team also accommodated for the actor’s determination as much as possible, doing the best so he could complete the drama with necessary measures like schedule adjustments.”

The agency continued, “However, due to the doctor’s recent diagnosis that he needs psychological and physical rest, his departure has been decided after much discussion with the production team.”

“The actor is very heartbroken himself as he unintentionally caused trouble for the viewers who love the drama ‘Time,’ the production team, and his fellow actors. He will focus on his treatment and recovery and do his best to show better sides of himself in the future,” the statement concludes.

On his health concerns, O& Entertainment shared through a phone call with a news outlet, “He has recently been suffering with an eating disorder and sleep disorder.”

The production team also commented, “He is doing his best with the filming that he has remaining. We have had lots of conversations about the drama, and he has played the character well with passionate acting in every scene and amazing analysis of the drama. We hope he will recover quickly and that we can meet him again in good condition.”

The script will be edited instead of bringing in a new actor. To prevent spoilers, the drama has not revealed the exact timing of his departure.

Hmm , it will cause a mess, i want to see how they wrap up the story without the male lead.

9 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1220405wpp/kim-jung-hyun-step-drama-time-due-health-concerns

Kim Jung Hyun To Step Down From Drama “Time” Due To Health Concerns

Aug 26, 2018
by DY_Kim

Kim Jung Hyun will be leaving the cast of “Time.”

On August 26, his agency O& Entertainment revealed, “Actor Kim Jung Hyun is inevitably leaving due to health problems. Until now, Kim Jung Hyun has filmed while simultaneously receiving treatment as he had strong determination to not cause trouble for the drama. The production team also accommodated for the actor’s determination as much as possible, doing the best so he could complete the drama with necessary measures like schedule adjustments.”

The agency continued, “However, due to the doctor’s recent diagnosis that he needs psychological and physical rest, his departure has been decided after much discussion with the production team.”

“The actor is very heartbroken himself as he unintentionally caused trouble for the viewers who love the drama ‘Time,’ the production team, and his fellow actors. He will focus on his treatment and recovery and do his best to show better sides of himself in the future,” the statement concludes.

On his health concerns, O& Entertainment shared through a phone call with a news outlet, “He has recently been suffering with an eating disorder and sleep disorder.”

The production team also commented, “He is doing his best with the filming that he has remaining. We have had lots of conversations about the drama, and he has played the character well with passionate acting in every scene and amazing analysis of the drama. We hope he will recover quickly and that we can meet him again in good condition.”

The script will be edited instead of bringing in a new actor. To prevent spoilers, the drama has not revealed the exact timing of his departure.

Hmm , it will cause a mess, i want to see how they wrap up the story without the male lead.

I m shook..

did anyone know what episode they shoot right now?

I wonder will they continue the drama with a different actor or they 'll just end the show.

I hope Kim jung hyun will take care of his health, he did really well portray such a difficult character like su ho.

55 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

I m shook..

did anyone know what episode they shoot right now?

I wonder will they continue the drama with a different actor or they 'll just end the show.

I hope Kim jung hyun will take care of his health, he did really well portray such a difficult character like su ho.

Like it says in the article, they will just edit the script, they won't bring in a new actor. And to prevent spoilers, they're not saying at what episode he will go. So we'll wait and see, I guess. I hope he takes care of his health as well.

This is so heartbreaking:bawling:. I must admit I started this show coz I wanted to watch Kim Jung Hyun. I have loved the drama so far and another good thing was it has introduced to this ahjumma a young actress Seohyun. I hope that KJH will take good care of himself and recover soon. I wonder if they will cut the number of episodes? We are only halfway through so far. 

Archived