• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been resisting not to log in and join you guys but I couldn't do it anymore...

The drama is taking all of my attention right now and as a huge secret drama fan, a huge seohyun fan and a fan of junghyun as well I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY AND PROUD!!

The acting, the chemistry, the directing, the cinematography, the plot twists, how fast and flawlessly the story is delivered I can't. . My emotions ..I LOVE IT. 

9 minutes ago, cautionelectricity00 said:

Been resisting not to log in and join you guys but I couldn't do it anymore...

The drama is taking all of my attention right now and as a huge secret drama fan, a huge seohyun fan and a fan of junghyun as well I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY AND PROUD!!

The acting, the chemistry, the directing, the cinematography, the plot twists, how fast and flawlessly the story is delivered I can't. . My emotions ..I LOVE IT. 

Haha you're always welcome to join us and share your thoughts on the drama! The more, the merrier :D

41 minutes ago, mimiseo said:

40 minutes ago, seohyun_fan said:

@Wotad It's their best ratings yet even better than 1st episode! k-netizens really enjoyed today's episode :bawling:

Ratings 180808:

#DearJudge : 5.6% | 7.1%

#Time : 3.8% | 4.6%

#YourHouseHelper : 3% | 3.4%

#FamiliarWife : 5.1%

Reveal hidden contents

wow im so happy lets keep rising ;p 

Familiar Wife dropped like .4% i think we took those viewers xd

Just now, seohyun_fan said:

@mimiseo Yes but it definitely won't be easy to keep the momentum if the story keeps the interest like it has so far they have a chance.In the writer Choi Hu chul-nim we trust :star:  

I think one thing that could put viewers off is knowing the Main Character is going to die not many can support that. I still hope they tune in though cause its pretty decent so far. 

@Wotad I heard that it's also because it wasn't very well promoted as well like last week there were still korean people that started to find out about the drama later.Maybe now more people will know about it and thankfully it will do better.

About the fact that there's a big possibility that MC might die, I've been hearing more international fans being turned off than korean ones so far.But that's just some of what i've seen it might be the case for some korean people as well,and they just don't expressed it as much.

However how the drama might end (still hoping for a plot twist even if i'm already prepared for the worst since its Choi hu chul) it's very good so far and both the actors and the staff are doing an amazing job with it!:)

edit:Just an info. I was just roaming Naver a few minutes ago and the drama was trending on real time chart (and its was the only drama at that time) I saw it at least at number #10) 

Hey Chingus, catching up on this drama and on ep 6 (ep 3 technically if we’re talking about the episodes where two are mergedone) at the moment. I want to catch up before giving my two cents but I had to come here to get some help with my major confusion. When the main girl is with her best friend leaving work, her ex lawyer boyfriend is outside (forget their names so sorry for the vagueness). The best friend said ‘you just show up now?! It’s been six years.’

so does that mean that after Ji-eun’s death, there’s been a six year time jump? Just confused cause I thought the doctor said the main guy only has a few months to live.

also i saw in some posts that it’s been confirmed the main lead will die. Is it not possible the drama may be like the kdrama, should we kiss first?, where main male lead survives in the end? Or is it for sure that our main guy will inevitably die in the end?

@philosophie

Hi there and welcome to the thread and feel free to share your opinions whenever you want :)

About your questions first the friend said that because the main lead and the lawyer had dated for 6 years.So it's like "even though you dated for 6 whole years you only appear now?" kinda feeling.

About the main lead death it's not 100% confirmed yet at this point.But since he showed some symptoms several times maybe that's why some people are not that hopeful. However there's still people hoping for a plot twist and since it's the same writer of Secret and Mask (in Mask the main guy though he was mentally ill but turns out he wasn't because his family made him believe so and even took wrong medicine stuff like that...)so that's why there's still some uncertainty but we'll see in the end.:huh:

None the less the drama has been really good so far especially this last episode (9-10) ^_^  

4 hours ago, seohyun_fan said:

@philosophie

Hi there and welcome to the thread and feel free to share your opinions whenever you want :)

About your questions first the friend said that because the main lead and the lawyer had dated for 6 years.So it's like "even though you dated for 6 whole years you only appear now?" kinda feeling.

About the main lead death it's not 100% confirmed yet at this point.But since he showed some symptoms several times maybe that's why some people are not that hopeful. However there's still people hoping for a plot twist and since it's the same writer of Secret and Mask (in Mask the main guy though he was mentally ill but turns out he wasn't because his family made him believe so and even took wrong medicine stuff like that...)so that's why there's still some uncertainty but we'll see in the end.:huh:

None the less the drama has been really good so far especially this last episode (9-10) ^_^  

Vaguely seen secret but watched mask when it aired and absolutely adored it! Had no idea it was same writer but now it’s making me even more excited to watch this show because the twists and plot from Mask were unlike any other kdrama :) 

thank you so much for clearing up my confusion chingu! Has it only been a few days since JE died then? Cause the day that main guy finds her in ran and she walks in on press conference feels like it’s at least a day or two after the final funeral or grievance day (not sure what to call it), so I’m just curious how much time has lapsed from when JE died to when main girl comes over to restaurant drunk with Asia JE wanted, asking main guy to find out what really happened to her sister. 

does anyone realize that suho is not wearing any more of bright colored suits after that rooftop scene? although i'm LOVING him in that casual button up shirt, is it maybe time for us to see more melancholy side of him? he's been wearing dark brown and even black for next ep...

anyw, sad is when jihyun just begin to realize that she's not alone in the screwed up world of her, suho himself is beginning to show symptoms just right in front of her. but i think, since maybe her mother and jieun deaths were both happened before jihyun not able to make them happy/proud, maybe she'll make sure to let suho go after some "happiness" as some kind of "release" or "payback". seeing how the doctor said that there is going NO miracle for him, i just losing all hopes for a happy ending with both lead living happily together!

Archived