• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND THIS!!!!:bawling:

OMG Sohyang is one of the best and most recognizable vocalists in SK.She also participated in masked singer and won several weeks in a row.Can't believe they managed to get her :hushed: Hope we can listen to it on this week episodes!

Some of her performances

Spoiler

Wednesday come faster please :tears:

Caught up with this show and i still detest that trash idiot of a lawyer how can he hate Soo ho when he knows who killed his girlfriends sister and even wants to over it up.

Soo ho is obviously pushing her away to try and protect her and because he cant help him self wanting to help her. I want her to find out that Soo Ho was part of the incident already i hope they dont drag that out.

Im not a huge fan of seohyun i think if they got a bigger lead actress this drama would be doing alot better.

Now that Lawyer guy accidentally kill's her mother.. this bish better die. 

Any preview for next episode's. 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Time, 시간 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

i can't wait for today ep 

and i can't wait for jihyunxsuho chemistry and story development 

the story is so sad so people don't feel like to watch it now it has nothing to do with the leads 

they are all doing so great considering they are all rookies and still have years to improve even more and have potential to be great actors in the future 

i'm haooy tehy have given them this opportunity they deserve it 

and woow the video mbc posted from the bts of the rain scene has almost 500k viewers :wub:

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Time 시간 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Time, 시간 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

:warning:Guys if you want to watch clips watch it on Naver TV if you can to help the drama.They have every clip there and behind the scenes(they uploaded 3 bts clips today!). If you can't because of your location, then watch it on official MBC drama youtube page ;)

I'll still put here tomorrow's episode preview from MBC drama youtube

And I was sad that they had to cut up part of this scene from the official clips but i'll post it here too.Today this park scene was my favorite.When she enters the restaurant  :bawling:

6 minutes ago, mimiseo said:

@seohyun_fan i loved today ep even if it was sad we got sweet scenes in the end and so many emotional scenes 

they were so great 

Yes this was my favorite episode so far.It was very healing at the end.From the acting, to the pace, to the lighting, to the OST's (loving the newest one can't wait for it to be officially released).Now anticipating next episode :rolleyes:

Archived