• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Wotad Actually don't know what happened today but all the dramas in general dropped a lot in rating don't know why...:huh: But even then Time was the drama who dropped the least and the one who remained the most stable so it's good overall :)

Ratings 180801:

#DearJudge : 5.3% | 6.4%

#Time : 3.1% | 4%

#YourHouseHelper : 3% | 3.2%

#FamiliarWife : 4.7%

loool mbc intiating the shipper thing loool

but they were sooo cute in the bts videos so diff that the press con 

and tomorrow we'll get a new vlive but ot sure if seohyun will attend since she has an official event to attend 

and the ost is to be released today can't wait

and 

17 hours ago, mimiseo said:

now that minseok broke up with seol jihyun and she'll be seen more with suho 

i want to see his reaction 

i hate him

Min Seok is definitely one of the worst boyfrends in kdramas ever .. How he could broke up with Ji Shyun only 2 days after her sister died .. he even didnt come on funeral to console her ..I hate him  - I kinda admit that I didnt like Su Ho because he was really jerk and how he behaved towards Ji Hyun outside the department store but Min Seok is the worst here,

i really really want minseok to fall so deep onto his trapped time!! i know he's got family to took care of but now he's going too far. i understand that he did not expect her mother to be killed too thus he was stopping the truck from hitting, but a guilt is still a guilt. now, after she lost her sister, her mother, her boyfriend and then suho too? then what's left for her for the ending? except of course that "plot twist" she talked about during the interview. maybe she got family left somewhere. or maybe suho can just left her money for her to continue her life and be a great chef. or they can just got married and have kids. or she can just vow not to love anyone else after suho. or... maybe death... for both.

kjh really did a damn good job at the latest episode's first scene at the restaurant. the way he express the pain of the tumor, he even cried while lying on the floor. i can't... i just can't. i hope he'll get chemo at least but of course that'll mean he'll look more of a dying person because of the after effects. maybe he'll hate to get the image of a weak man but i just don't want him to leave jihyun too after all that's happen. i just want them to happy TT___TT but then again i'm curious to know more of suho's family. i want to know how his mom's died, i want to know why he hates the step-family so much and i hope later jihyun'll help him to reconcile with his family especially when he's begin to feel really sick. so far we only get all from jihyun family's side

In my years of watching k dramas i don't think i've ever hated a character as much as i hate that lawyer, my blood boils everytime he's on the screen. I hate how he thinks he's righteous and is saying to suho "think what you want but you killed her, you're only helping her for yourself" when he clearly knows he had nothing to do with her death. I hope this character ends in prison or ends up meeting the white truck of doom because I can't stand seeing this character on the screen a minute longer. 

Archived