Quantcast

2 hours ago, hyall said:

Is he really going to die or a mistaken diagnosis?

I really hope he won’t die coz I want them to have a happy ending, but he’s been having severe headaches and even vomiting (from the pain?) so it seems quite likely the cancer is real. :bawling:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, mimiseo said:

seriously what is mbc doing cancelling wed ep and alone when other tv stations are not even going to air the asian games they are killing the drama when it's getting more popular

and i noticed that the drama get the best ratings in wed compared to to thursday don't know why

is it because this last 2 weeks the wed eps were more intense than the thurs one? 

seriously don't get it 

but anyway i'm only seeing good comments about the drama and everyone that watch can't skip it anymore they are addicted to it

i miss cheonseol sooooo much 

actually Thursday's eps been getting better ratings .

• Like 4

I'm also really sad about the cancellation and I heard that we could only have 1 ep a week for like 2-3 weeks now (not sure) :tears:.

I'm worried that it could lose some viewers and do worse on ratings, now that it was starting to catch more attention. Mbc is also at fault for barely promoting the drama :angry:.No v-live, nothing...

They've could also aired both episodes on Thursday (like it happened with are you human during WC).I just wished MBC would do something more by now :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@USAFarmgirl Since you are watching this drama, I decided to follow you as we have similar taste. I usually avoid dramas  with incurable illness because they are so depressing. I mean, I lost myself relatives due to cancer hence I can't help thinking of them.

However, I have to say that the approach of this drama is definitely interesting: TIME. While CSH doesn't have much time left, he decided to become a human being and give a meaning to his life, whereas his fiance and MSK chose the opposite way: they thought, they have time to correct or better said cover up their mistakes. MSK had already drifted from JH a long time ago, the moment he had stopped working as a prosecutor. He already chose a darker path: cleaning up the mess of rich people. He just uses this word "rich" in order to justify his own action. Instead of remaining white, he became grey and now black. His emotionless face reveals a lot about him: he has lost touched with his own emotions and conscience. 

Based on the preview, CSH will come clean with JH and reveal that he knew her sister JE. This is a good move because JH will realize that there must be more behind her relatives' death. She saw the fiance with the "suspect". 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@USAFarmgirl Since you are watching this drama, I decided to follow you as we have similar taste. I usually avoid dramas  with incurable illness because they are so depressing. I mean, I lost myself relatives due to cancer hence I can't help thinking of them.

However, I have to say that the approach of this drama is definitely interesting: TIME. While CSH doesn't have much time left, he decided to become a human being and give a meaning to his life, whereas his fiance and MSK chose the opposite way: they thought, they have time to correct or better said cover up their mistakes. MSK had already drifted from JH a long time ago, the moment he had stopped working as a prosecutor. He already chose a darker path: cleaning up the mess of rich people. He just uses this word "rich" in order to justify his own action. Instead of remaining white, he became grey and now black. His emotionless face reveals a lot about him: he has lost touched with his own emotions and conscience. 

Based on the preview, CSH will come clean with JH and reveal that he knew her sister JE. This is a good move because JH will realize that there must be more behind her relatives' death. She saw the fiance with the "suspect". 

Hi there and welcome to this thread!Feel free to share your thoughts about the drama with us anytime ^_^ 

• Like 4

@bebebisous33 Always thankful to share any thread with you Chingu!!!:wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFyYqrmcWKlYkN5mYXXfya14d636ce3c64b29b1b8f8b0bd4a4080.jpeg?s=

Time has been a sweet surprise for me and the OTP continues to grow and so does their charm.  There wasn't much to love about SH at first but I feel so different now.   I can see so much of what it would be like to be blinded in not knowing what happened to your loved ones as in what JH is going through.  Yet I also feel  SH's pain in his agony in wondering what happened in just one night and believing you might be responsible but that feeling within your heart that says it just can't be so.

I can tell you for a fact I haven't come across a character in a long time that I have disliked as much as I do Shin Min Seok.   Honestly when he comes into view I feel my blood pressure start to rise and I get tense in just how he angers me.  I wonder how it is he can live with himself in making a woman he was suppose to love once suffer so very much to the point where its just cruelty...

Of course his partner in crime CA they should be called cuff & link are two peas in a pod it really makes you realize just how evil human nature can be and also makes me wonder if some people just are not born with a real heart...:blink:

Personally I hope SH comes clean soon with JH and together they search for the truth and in the process learn to care for one another too...:heart:

SH might think once he had done what had supposed to help JH , he will not die of guilt. 

But after JH appeared in his life , he's getting "greedy" to be a real human again. 

CEO live your live to the fullest, man. You had met a great woman in your life. 

• Like 4

@USAFarmgirl

Of course his partner in crime CA they should be called cuff & link are two peas in a pod it really makes you realize just how evil human nature can be and also makes me wonder if some people just are not born with a real heart...:blink:

When I started the drama, I had the feeling that ECA was a decent and hardworking person who got engaged with a selfish, rude and violent man. However, I had to review my opinion about her, especially after the last episodes. Therefore in my opinion, ECA should be considered as the opposite of JH. While the latter represents purity and innocence, the former symbolizes corruption and greed. 

In reality, I have the impression that ECA had a negative influence on CSH and not the other way around. Notice that the more time CSH spent with JH, he turned more and more into a decent human being, whereas the opposite happened with MSK. The closer he got to CA, the more vicious and mean he became. Then we shouldn't forget that it was CA who noticed MSK and wanted to hire him. She left a good impression on him (she offered her coffee aso) which led him to think that she was a decent person who had made a mistake. Since CSH had been behaving rather badly, he thought that CSH was the one to blame (declare the war) and not the shooter (ECA). Nonetheless he misjudged ECA from my point of view. First the way ECA behaved towards JE revealed that she was not different from CSH or CSH's brother. Besides, it was confirmed once again that she saw herself as better and superior, when the guy at the bar approached her and touched her. She is ruthless and has no sense of guilt... The fact that MSK tried not to tell her what was happening proved to me that he wanted to ensure that she "remained pure". The less she knew, the better it was for her. So he tried to protect her but she was afraid that he could abuse their relationship. Striking is that CSH believes that MSK could have a bad influence on ECA, while it is the opposite. ECA was the one who pushed him to cross the line.

Imagine the reaction of CSH's father, once the truth is revealed: his son was innocent and he never trusted him, while he considered ECA as a good daughter!!

What really upset me so much was that MSK profited from JE's death. He got himself rich by asking for 10 millions, while he never asked anything for the bereaved family. MSK felt, he had done justice as he wanted to punish CSH because he had been cleaning his mess all the time. MSK still saw himself as "prosecutor and judge" in front of CSH. He used her death in order to get revenge for all the humiliation he experienced. He believed to see "goodness" in ECA but he was deceived in the end.    

• Like 5

@bebebisous33

@USAFarmgirl

I totally agree with you on your reviews.We can definitely see how the main characters have evolved especially since the rooftop scene.It was like a turning point on their relationship and both got a new view of life and we can see how softer CSH has gotten specially if JH is involved :D like how she says he's a good person and the next day he appears at her house with 'leftovers' and the next minute tells his worker to not work that hard and even boasts to his secretary 'that's how good of a person I am'. It's funny to see how much JH contributes to his way of thinking and being. And of course that big reveal scene where he says he's thankful to her that he feels a little more human and that she 'saved him'. It will be interesting to see how the relationship will evolve from here now that it seems from the preview that he tell's her that he was there the night the sis died.It's not like she's going to think straight away that he's implied I think but it will be interesting to see how they're going to take it from there.With MSK I feel that there's still more layers to him that we haven't seen and it will be also interesting to see how his relationship with ECA will change now that he know's that she betrayed him, which I wasn't expecting this soon and honestly caught me off guard :huh:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Wotad said:

actually Thursday's eps been getting better ratings .

well the wed got 3.8 and 4.6% when the thurs one got 3.7%both 

and the week before it was 3.1/4% and the thuts one got 2.8/3.5% 

so yeah what i said was right

so let's see if the delay will affect the drama or no 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, mimiseo said:

well the wed got 3.8 and 4.6% when the thurs one got 3.7%both 

and the week before it was 3.1/4% and the thuts one got 2.8/3.5% 

so yeah what i said was right

so let's see if the delay will affect the drama or no 

You have to keep in mind Thursday has spikes for all drama's Your Honor,Familiar wife all did amazing this most recent week. 

• Like 3

Right now I’m mostly disgusted and angered by the lawyer boyfriend. I know both him and ECA have fallen into a rabbit hole the moment he found her pen and played ‘fixer’ by cleaning up the mess. ECA also left JE after hitting her much like MS let the guy fall off the cliff. The difference I felt though is that ECA was not trying to intentionally murder someone. And MS had the intention to kill. That’s what makes me hate him more. Not only that, but how he’s treated JH. ECA May have been selfish by not telling SH the truth. That she had shown up to the hotel and not let him lose his mind over what happene while he was drunk. But she hasn’t hurt MS for her self gain to the extent that MS has done to JH. I’m not saying money should compensate anything, but it astounds me he didn’t, if even for his own conscious, try tog eat some compensation for the bereaved when JE died. He only thought of himself and he literally has no conscious whatsoever. Let alone that he had no second thoughts of trying to cover up JE, his supposedly future sister in laws death, for his own benefits and ambition. Not only that, but even breaks up with JH after getting the money he supposedly had needed to support both of them as his excuse for not being able to propose to her in first place. I mean thank goodness he didn’t try to pursue her further, I’m glad as can be that they’re no longer together. I’m just shocked by how much his actions prove he really never loved JH. Especially being able to smile at that meeting after being directly responsible for JHs mom death. He attempts to act all innocent by dreaming of his docile self watching his evil self attempting to get rid of the Pimp hitman. They way he laughed and smiled after he took off the tie and let the guy fall off the cliff gave me major sociopath vibes. To me, he is at the point of no return and a literal psychopath. I don’t think he has any room for redemption in my opinion. I do wonder if he has some bigger plan that he wanted to get so close to these rich people. What I mean is that, is he hoping to throw them all under the bus so he can replace them in position of power like become a CEO or something? I can’t wait for the arc in the story to come when he even throws ECA under the buss. Especially now that she knows his secret via the ‘small’ gift she gave him of the bloody tie aka evidence of his wrongdoings.

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

What really upset me so much was that MSK profited from JE's death. He got himself rich by asking for 10 millions, while he never asked anything for the bereaved family. MSK felt, he had done justice as he wanted to punish CSH because he had been cleaning his mess all the time. MSK still saw himself as "prosecutor and judge" in front of CSH. He used her death in order to get revenge for all the humiliation he experienced. He believed to see "goodness" in ECA but he was deceived in the end.    

My sentiments exactly!! He could have at least gotten JH compsenation money even if he thought she’d never accept it and it was just for his own conscious to justify covering it up cause at least his girl or ex in this case had been compensated. He also mentioned Justice, what kind of sense of justice does he have to rationalize all his crimes?

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

She is ruthless and has no sense of guilt... The fact that MSK tried not to tell her what was happening proved to me that he wanted to ensure that she "remained pure". The less she knew, the better it was for her. So he tried to protect her but she was afraid that he could abuse their relationship. 

See my interpretation for why MS denied any involvement in the death of the other two people was because he himself is in denial for being responsible. Like in he seems too far down the rabbit hole to be accountable for his own actions. He’s jut blaming it on someone else, in this case his twisted alter ego in the dream. He even seems scared of himself, like subconsciously he is aware that he crossed a major line. But obviously that remorse didn’t last enough outside his dream because he is just continuing to do bad deeds. Does he have something against ECAs dad?

part of me is wondering if his mentioning of Justice and ‘sacrificing’ his relationship with JH is all to get revenge on the wealthy. Like he’s becoming their dog and getting his hands dirty because he wants to bring them down with him. Why? Well I think his dad is sick, is it possible he got ill from his job and it was working for this same company? I’m not trying to justify MS’s actions cause revenge or not, you do not get a free pass for all the horrible things you have done to innocent people for the sake of your vengeance. 

• Like 7

Is it depressing for me to think that if Soo ho dies i want her to die with him? She lost her mum,sister and will lose the person she love's.. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Btw speaking of that look at what k-viewers found out :o

I've been noticing for awhile that Shigan DC gall is very active even more than some dramas with more viewer ratings. They have very dedicated korean fans/viewers and they post amazing gifs of every episode :tears:

Here's thread with gifs from DC gall ep 5-6 to 9-10 for those who may be interested

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Is it depressing for me to think that if Soo ho dies i want her to die with him? She lost her mum,sister and will lose the person she love's.. 

you're not alone in fact 

i think if the director and the writer can do it well them dying togther will be best for them both i think and more romantic i don't think they can live without eachother now that they finally find someone they can rely on 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, mimiseo said:

you're not alone in fact 

i think if the director and the writer can do it well them dying togther will be best for them both i think and more romantic i don't think they can live without eachother now that they finally find someone they can rely on 

Me three! I could deal with an ending were both die if it's well accomplished and understandable. But I'm still rooting for that miracle first though :relieved:  

• Like 7