Today's episode :love: MBC really shipping them look at the translation

DkIUGKKVsAA_NYT.jpg

DkIUGKJU0AA8gfp.jpg

Source:https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000055565

Btw in this article it talks about a rating of 5,3%? I think I heard it was the metropolitan area (Seoul) rating not nationwide.Not sure though dont know korean.But with my google translate I think I read that the most watched minute live yesterday was in the end at the trailer for ep 11-12 and it reached 7,5 % :hushed:

Edit: Nevermind just found the confirmation

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look please don't kill off Soo Ho. Ji Hyun already lost her sister then her mother. She will fall in love with Soo Ho later on as he will with her as well. If she loses him, I don't think she would be able to handle it. Please don't let him die, that would be too cruel.

Now I really thought there was going to be a plot twist that Min Seok killed Ji Eun. We saw her dead in the pool but we didn't see her die though... Because he suddenly gains the advantage over people and is making money out of it. I thought Chae Ah would have been innocent while the guilty one was Min Seok all along, he lets people take the blame for something that he did. I mean why would you let Soo Ho take the blame for something that you know he didn't do and cover Chae Ah's involvement. She's not your girlfriend or anything. But he breaks up with Ji Hyun because of "guilt" and you get one million dollars, I understand his parents but he doesn't even give any to Ji Hyun or pay for the funeral. Doesn't all that seem kind of fishy?

It looks like next week it will be a little more sad again.What is this drama doing to me!I just want CheonSeol to be happy :tears:

I just can't stop watching that moment from ep 9-10 where they both smile at each other in the bench park 

So thankful someone made a gif of it on DC gall :rolleyes: One of my most favorite moments it's just so asdfghjk.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mbctime&no=875&page=1

Seriously when are we going to see Suho genuinely smiling again like that?Once he lets down his guard with Jihyun I guess... 

I love the editing of the episodes it's so smooth going from scene to scene... today's episode wasn't as emotional as yesterday's but it was still as beautiful as ever.

Honestly, solving minseok's personality has been one hard puzzle game for me to play; I don't even put an effort to understand his scenes anymore lol like who's side is he on? Why's he going to the verge of killing people to cover up for other's matters that won't hurt him? I don't think it's for money?! I'm seriously so confused. 

And then there's chae Ah going around doing charity and spending them wons on scums; the only thing I get from her scenes is that she actually likes suho but he makes her lonely. 

Suho and jihyun characters are very clear to me though. I love the progression and changes in their personalities. All of suho's lines about time touch me and the way he told her you saved me broke my heart. 

I'm not good at analysing episodes and writing long essays like fellow soompiers on other drama threads and this drama makes it even worse for me for how much material they put in one episode for me too keep up... so ill just write my thoughts carelessly :P

But I'd appreciate it if they avoid some unrealistic stuff like the ability to hear clearly your neighbour with a wall separating you two or the ability to survive a jump from a cliff with not one broken rib. :sweatingbullets:

Otherwise I can guess we're it's going, she's going to know he was responsible for her sister's death aand she will hate him until finding out he's technically dying. ..I can imagine him peacefully leaving after healing both of them and leaving her all of his fortune and making her dream of travelling and cooking come true... a "me before you" kind of ending BUT I really wish I'm wrong and we cheonseol shippers get a big plot twist happy ending coughs because we deserve it :wub:

Wow! Last Wednesday's ep is...indescribable (lol) I don't know how to put it because it made me sad, angry, happy, reflect, so much happening in my emotions. Time is climbing the chart of my favorites :wub:

I don't care anymore if SH and JH live or die. I'd like to see how they will make their time more meaningful.

This drama is giving me some reflections..."What am I going to do in this short precious life?", "Am I living my life happy?"...stuff like that. :huh:

I feel I'm going to cry buckets in the coming episodes. But this drama is soooo good! BRING IT ON! My eyes, rolls of tissue, and pillows are ready! :sweatingbullets:

Ahh, yes, the chemistry is :heart:!

So who is the real villain here? I don’t understand why MS did all the things that he did. And now CA seems like she is in the mix? Why did she give MS his tie back? Is she protecting him? Or warning him? So many questions!

I cried so hard when SH was giving his interview at the end of ep 12. :bawling:

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

So who is the real villain here? I don’t understand why MS did all the things that he did. And now CA seems like she is in the mix? Why did she give MS his tie back? Is she protecting him? Or warning him? So many questions!

I cried so hard when SH was giving his interview at the end of ep 12. :bawling:

Anyway, is there any romance between Su Ho and Ji Hyun?

2 hours ago, ayoko094 said:

Anyway, is there any romance between Su Ho and Ji Hyun?

They are the main couple, so yes! The thing is that it will probably evolve slowly since Suho thinks he's going to die and thinks he is involved in her sister's murder.It has already evolved though they couldn't stand each other in the beginning :D and it will keep evolving.  Like the official website of the drama said in the introduction text, they will 'try not to fall in love with each other due to their circumstances' so we need to keep watching to see the romance pick up ;)

Speaking of Suho here are some official still images (HD) from last episode that MBC released. He's looking nice ;)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mbctime&no=1160&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mbctime&no=1162&page=1

Suho and Chaeah 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mbctime&no=1164&page=1

Naver TV clip of rooftop scene was translated as well (OMG the comments :bawling:)

DkP-XBZV4AEsnIt.jpg

Spoiler

seriously what is mbc doing cancelling wed ep and alone when other tv stations are not even going to air the asian games they are killing the drama when it's getting more popular

and i noticed that the drama get the best ratings in wed compared to to thursday don't know why

is it because this last 2 weeks the wed eps were more intense than the thurs one? 

seriously don't get it 

but anyway i'm only seeing good comments about the drama and everyone that watch can't skip it anymore they are addicted to it

i miss cheonseol sooooo much 

Archived