[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, darr said:

What happened? 

Are they doing national event? 

Till when? Let's wait it out. It can't be helped. 

They were airing the asian games ; I see medal counts and such.  IT was funny seeing the preview of the next episode and it was funny seeing SH.  I really want her fall from grace sooner than later.  73 episodes of traumatizing a child, and she thinks she can badmouth anyone.  

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

glad to see the suffering of JE begins.

what suffering has begun.  It was funny seeing Hana turning around and trying to figure out why HG was with her.  Everything is such a small world and one doesn't know the other.  So funny!!

3 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

They were airing the asian games ; I see medal counts and such.  IT was funny seeing the preview of the next episode and it was funny seeing SH.  I really want her fall from grace sooner than later.  73 episodes of traumatizing a child, and she thinks she can badmouth anyone.  

what suffering has begun.  It was funny seeing Hana turning around and trying to figure out why HG was with her.  Everything is such a small world and one doesn't know the other.  So funny!!

Seems DG is worry about his father so maybe he is wavering those are not happy looks at all.

One thing I find refreshing about this drama is that all the bad stuff is happening to the SL couple. Their inability to have a secure relationship because of all the family issues. This is usually reserved only for the lead couple. I’m sure the leads will have their fair share of issues but this is nice to see. No peace for them, especially since they don’t deserve it

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Seems DG is worry about his father so maybe he is wavering those are not happy looks at all.

what is JE asking in the preview?  what is SH talking in the preview? (something nasty - I caught the word for get lost, but did not get the entire sentence).  @jayakris @mocmoc272-  have time to clue us in?

Thanks.  

Preview for 75 already! Waaah.. it feels like preview for 74. 

For one thing, HN looks like denying what happened the night before... and HG holds her shoulder as if trying to make her remember by doing it again. :phew:

And JE.. did she just ask DG's dad to help her and DG? Putting his dad in a difficult position. :mellow:

EDIT: Does anyone have the link for preview 74? :o Thanks in advance.

Thanks chingus:heart:

Maybe the drama knew i will be super busy today:P:D

It can continue tomorrow or are they going to show the game every day till the end?

Preview is already out even when the drama isn't airing:lol:

Haaaaa, they too are eager to know what next:lol:

Has JE trouble started already? 

This will be my best part, no her mum and grand mum downfall will be my ultimate joy. I want JE redeemed so the evil in won't pass to the next generation.  Grandma should learn the hard way. Her husband was an adulterer and didn't treat her well. I can now see why she bullies her son in law. But everybody can't be like her late husband. She too have a story. But I had always said that because u had it rough or bad doesn't mean u should be bad. It's a choice. U decide which way to go. Grandma, her daughter and grand daughter are very greedy. Small push and we see their real colours.

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

what is JE asking in the preview?  what is SH talking in the preview? (something nasty - I caught the word for get lost, but did not get the entire sentence).  @jayakris @mocmoc272-  have time to clue us in?

Thanks.  

@angelwingssf JE asked DG's dad if he could give in/set aside (his relationship with JH). SH told HN to not worry/pay attention to something related the clothing competition (I think). 

9 hours ago, penelop3 said:
9 hours ago, torresnn said:

하늬(설인아)는 전날 있었던 일이 기억나지 않는다며 한결(진주형)의 돌직구를 피해 다닌다.

지은(하승리)은 진희(심혜진)와 진국(최재성)의 교제를 반대하는 문여사(남능미)를 보며 결심을 굳히는데.

Oh.. did I web-translate it right.. HN did not remember anything?

It doesn't exactly say that she doesn't remember.  "Ha Nui avoids direct questions, saying she doesn't remember the incident from the previous night. Ji Eun solidifies her decision, seeing the opposition from Mrs. Mun to Jin Hui and Jin Guk dating" (Ep.74)

HN could be just saying that she doesn't remember.  She probably remembers but doesn't want to admit it :)

7 hours ago, jayakris said:

It doesn't exactly say that she doesn't remember.  "Ha Nui avoids direct questions, saying she doesn't remember the incident from the previous night. Ji Eun solidifies her decision, seeing the opposition from Mrs. Mun to Jin Hui and Jin Guk dating" (Ep.74)

HN could be just saying that she doesn't remember.  She probably remembers but doesn't want to admit it :)

Yep  haha HG will  not let this go! The fact she avoiding direct questions is enough to tell me she remembers.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

Thank you but this one is link for Ep 75 preview?

I've been looking for preview for Ep 74 anywhere and cant seem to find it.. :mellow:

It was at the end of Ep73, as @angelwingssf said, but here is the standalone Ep74 preview at the KBS site, in case you want it - http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,list,none,1,0

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Oh woow.. thanks @jayakris! So.. yaaay for HG! I root for him to diligently go after HN. 

What happened to DG-JE and DG's dad - JH happened to another drama, Sassy Go Go.. where the lead OTP vs lead OTP's parents. 

I dont remember how it ends though... :blink:

13 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Oh woow.. thanks @jayakris! So.. yaaay for HG! I root for him to diligently go after HN. 

What happened to DG-JE and DG's dad - JH happened to another drama, Sassy Go Go.. where the lead OTP vs lead OTP's parents. 

I dont remember how it ends though... :blink:

@penelop3 The parents end up their relation in Sassy Go Go for the sake of their children. Especially the male lead's dad because he wanted to do something good for his kid for once. 

13 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@penelop3 The parents end up their relation in Sassy Go Go for the sake of their children. Especially the male lead's dad because he wanted to do something good for his kid for once. 

That's so noble.. But I hope it won't happen in this drama. DG's dad - JH should reach their own happiness too.

If the writers are kind, both couples get their happy ending. Beside they're not exactly in 1 family, right? Sort of .. extended family. -_-

Archived