Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

Video preview translation

JG: I have a good idea for a method to find Soo Jeong. I have a nephew who is a broadcast PD, and he’s in the middle of making a documentary about lost children.
HG’s Mother: Husband, did you get a job?
HG’s Father: It’s not full-time employment. Just part-time.
SH: Apparently, you’re going to withdraw Soo Jeong Boutique (from Home Shopping). Cancel that.
JH: What?!
SH: Ji Eun! She’s pregnant.

Wow, the nerve of SH. She has still not learned a single lesson, even after being caught out in embezzlement. She's now demanding that JH reverse her decision to pull her boutique off the show for the sake of JE's career, just because JE's pregnant? If SH can't do anything for her kids herself without being an evil witch willing to cause harm and damage to others, especially the person that she's asking for help from, she needs to at least take a more conciliatory tone surely rather than making demands?

The ultrasound makes me think that JE's pregnancy is not faked, and thus, I think DG and JG will ask JH to forgive JE. My question is whether knowing everything JE did to keep JH from finding SJ whether they will still have the nerve to ask JH to forgive JE? I doubt that JH will be able to bear to continue to live with JE after everything is out in the open. HN, of course, will probably be the saint that her character is supposed to be, and forgive JE everything as soon as she knows. *sigh* 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

I still hope JE pregnancy is a fake. She’s too mean till the end and her jealous will never end, if she’s pregnant she’ll think she has the upper hand. Like some Chingus mention on here that she doesn’t really love DG he is just prize she won over HN because HN like him a lot but he has feelings for JE. And agree with you that how dare SH come over to JH house and demand things?! Who does she think she is lol

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Sorry that I'm having a busy morning and only now had a quick run through the episode.  So I couldn't help with any input over what @selen4ever gave as the episode recap. Actually there was nothing much more than what she gave.   The only thing I noticed is that JH seems to have actually set up JE on that clothing supply shortage.  HanNa asked her mom if she had checked with the factory, and she said it was YR who did that.  HanNa then said she was sure that there should be 300 pieces left...  Later we see JH asking YR to again get int touch with the factory manager on black coats etc.

So. JH is giving the witches a good dose of their own medicine back.

It is so damn refreshing for a drama to do the kind of things that we viewers always hope for and NEVER get.  That is, the good guys giving the bad guys a proper reply in their own language.   Maybe the first drama in some 10 years of drama watching, that I felt was doing it right.   I am amazed.   I never thought we would see JH being so ruthless!!

Actually if she does all this to the witches, and then finally forgives them a bit (not send to jail or something), I will be okay with it.  It is the mindless forgiving that we see in the dramas that drives me mad.  This drama is showing some serious amount of retribution.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I think most would think that JE was given a get out of jail card, but I think it is not really a get out of jail card, it will be either to show JE's devastation of losing her baby via miscarriage or JE will have such difficulty during pregnancy and only to find out that the baby is already dead in her around 6 or 7 months pregnancy and yet JE still had to go through a difficult labour to take out the dead fetus.

I hope the later will happen.

Here's how i WANT the ending to be.

JH exposed SH-JE evil plans to everyone including JE's friends and SH alumni friends. DG was a tad bit turn off, but due to JE being pregnant, DG ask for JE to go back to her mom while he try to sort this thoughts on this. Due to this, even while pregnant, JE who is angry that SJ is back, JE wanted to do one last attempt to harm SJ. DG figure out JE's plan that was to put poison on HN's food, so in order to protect his new step sister, DG went and eat it instead, and JE saw it herself. DG got into a coma and JE was arrested and send to 5 years in prison for attempt murder. There, JE meets her mom who was already in prison. 

While in prison, JE slips and fell by herself (she was trying to follow SH). After that JE will have such difficulty during pregnancy and only to find out that the baby is already dead in her around 6 months and yet JE still had to go through a difficult labour to take out the dead fetus. SH gave a fruit that was supposed to be good for woman after giving birth, but JE accidentally  chokes while eating the fruits. JE was unconscious for a few days while SH was unable to visit JE at the prison hospital. 
Due to difficulty in labour, JE can no longer have any children. With that fetus death, DG decided to file for a divorce coz he doesn't want to be with such evil woman- no child should have such evil mother. After the divorce is final, JE starts to carry a dirty doll with her everywhere, and it will be difficult for SH to see JE like this. 

Aside from JE's dad, no one came to visit JE or SH. Ji Hoo, who hates both JE and his mom for all their evil act decided to cut ties with those two. Ji Hoo and his dad went to live with his other grandma to become a farmer and SH was devastated to hear this...

Two years later, a letter was send to SH that HN has safely gave birth to twins boy and girl baby. (YR probably send it). As for JE's letter, an additional photo has been included along with HN's twins which was a wedding photo of YR being married to DG..... 

HG's mom will have the ending i wrote earlier. HG's mom will be too embarrass to meet up with her friends coz they know that her hubby is a security guard and that she is sad that her son is no longer staying with her but at HG's in laws place. Hanna's kid is a handful, so HG's mom have difficulty taking care of her grandson alone in the house while everyone goes out to work.

Anything less than this, will be a let down ending for me....

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

I am pretty sure that the pregnancy is fake.  How many women tell the husband of the pregnancy with an ultrasound picture?  It is usually a simple blood test, right?  The doc would confirm the pregnancy and the ultrasounds are scheduled for later.  They don't immediately do an ultrasound usually, if I am not mistaken.  The glum look JE has in front of the doc, is also a give-away.  She has just been told that she has anemia from stress, that is it.   JE is duping him yet again.

In fact the wording of the preview blurb actually makes it rather clear (though not 100%).  "For the sake of changing JH's mind on SJB withdrawing from Homeshopping,  SH tells JH that JE is pregnant".

It was funny to see the grandma asking JE's dad if there is any pregnancy news, and then JiHu wondering if JE will even be able to have a baby, because she is so skinny.  He even asks the grandma if a skinny person can have a baby...  Haha.

• Like 14

Just now, jayakris said:

I am pretty sure that the pregnancy is fake.  How many women tell the husband of the pregnancy with an ultrasound picture?  It is usually a simple blood test, right?  The doc would confirm the pregnancy and the ultrasounds are scheduled for later.  They don't immediately do an ultrasound usually, if I am not mistaken.  The glum look JE has in front of the doc, is also a give-away.  She has just been told that she has anemia from stress, that is it.   JE is duping him yet again.

In fact the wording of the preview blurb actually makes it rather clear (though not 100%).  "For the sake of changing JH's mind on SJB withdrawing from Homeshopping,  SH tells JH that JE is pregnant".

I love this they still trying SO hard but they still dont know she already knows the truth. :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

@jayakris, like you I find it very refreshing to see JH subtlely dishing out "punishments" to the evil mum-daughter duo in her own way. It is really a mental torture for them indeed. :lol:

I've never remember a daily or weekend drama doing this. The writer really came up some innovative ideas on how JH handles them and I'M JUST LOVING IT! The actress acting as JH can really emote her ruthless vibes well! :P

At the rate JH is showing her WRATH, evil witch will surely break down and confess. Hopefully sent to mental hospital for treatment. JE who maybe really pregnant (no wonder she was taking those fertility tonics ever so faithfully) may get a miscarriage as retribution. :angry:

Like you I'm fine with their being forgiven in the end as long as there are enough scenes devoted to show those 2 evil duo suffering from some form of retribution. :blush:

By now after knowing how CONNIVING & CUNNING SH & JE are, I wont be surprised JH will investigate quietly about JE's pregnancy. She can also have EVERY RIGHT as a mother-in-law to follow JE for her prenatal checkups. Wow! This will be nice to watch indeed!B)

• Like 12

It doesn't matter if JE is pregnant or not the fact still remains she caused her aunt to suffer.  JH is giving back to JE and SH just what they dished out to her and HN. If JE is pregnant it still does not give her a pass on what she's done. Her payback will be she gets to experience the same pain and suffering she caused her aunt. JE has to lose or almost lose  her precious child to fully understand what she dished out is now coming back to strike her down. 

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, jayakris said:

It was funny to see the grandma asking JE's dad if there is any pregnancy news, and then JiHu wondering if JE will even be able to have a baby, because she is so skinny.  He even asks the grandma if a skinny person can have a baby...  Haha.

True. A simple blood test tells a patient if they are pregnant or not. The ultrasound is done to check how many weeks is the fetus. So Yep, this mom and daughter duo are planning something stupid that will blow in their faces. With the stress she is in, I doubt she is pregnant. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Is this drama worth to watch? Is there English sub?

it is very good, but wait until it reaches 121 to reduce the stress and suspense, then watch it all :) 

It is in English on the official KBS World channel  in Youtube, and the website of KBS world too

I don't want JE to be redeemed. The only way out now is for JE and DG to move out as they intended. Then JH will not have to see JE in front of her all the time :( 

JH should never forgive JE. Really, she doesn't know what JE did to HN in detail. She just knows that JE hid the fact that SJ is HN. But she knows nothing about her evil plans :( 

As for SH, she deserves prison, I don't want her to be redeemed at all.

• Like 10

There were so many cases of JH's wrath today, it was some ride.  In the first scene when SH went to her office, thinking she could still take the younger sister liberties and complain, SH was arguing about why they are not moving out, as that house has only one bathroom and all that.  The first thing JH does is to pick up the phone and call JE to take her to task for whining about the no-move to her mother.  Just like a proper MIL.  Now SH was totally shocked.  She still doesn't know that JH has only just started! ....

That is why JE later talked to her mother and complained "mom, are you even thinking?".  She was mad that SH went and complained to JH that JE was whining.

Another interesting thing was when HN walked in and overheard JE tell her mother that things are so bad that she now often thinks of just confessing everything.   HN innocently asks what confession she was talking about.   JE could only pout and just run out of there :)

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

True. A simple blood test tells a patient is they are pregnant or not. The ultrasound is done to check how many weeks is the fetus. So Yep, this mom and daughter duo are planning something stupid that will blow in their faces. With the stress she is in, I doubt she is pregnant. 

An urine test is more than sufficient to know that one is pregnant.  They do a blood test at the doctor's office.   They don't do ultrasound so early in the pregnancy unless it is a at-risk pregnancy.   

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I see this playing out like JH saying you dont get to used a baby as a shied because you spent considerable effort to try to keep mother and daughter apart .

May be this is just a scenario on part of the writer to give more suspense. Or may be the writer likes JE too much and wants to give her a baby as a reward :)  you never know.

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

An urine test is more than sufficient to know that one is pregnant.  They don't do ultrasound so early in the pregnancy.   

Probably THIS blunder by the evil mum-daughter duo will arouse suspicion in JH. Being a mum herself she'd known the procedure and will dig further by even checking with JE's doctor. Only eunuch DG could be hookwinked easily of course!:P

As I've mentioned much earlier, JE wont be able to conceive with her excessive stress level even if drinks TONS of fertility tonic or consults the BEST FERTILITY DOCTOR in Korea!:D

Wait till JH finds out about the FAKE pregnancy. All Hell will break lose from her! :blush:

• Like 11

One other thing, as some of you are waiting for the subs.  When HN had the sleepover with JH, the mother asks the daughter about what she remembers from 7 years of age.  HN says she remembers that she was smart, and that her mom (EA) was bragging to everybody about her.  She could do multiplication tables, like 6 times 8 is 48 and all that.  Then she said she used to play the "rice barley game" ( 쌀보리 놀이 - ssal bori nori) with EA.  Then you see them play that game.   It was so touching to see EA outside hearing it.  The happiness and the pain on her face.

Another interesting scene was when HN came out of HJ's room after the coffee-shoe incident and said, "sorry manager-nim" for causing trouble.  SH starts yelling at her for addressing her like that, saying "don't you know that I am not the manager now?".  She is so out of it that she just wants to yell at HN... because she doesn't know what else to do.  Poor HN has her innocent look, wondering what the heck is wrong!

• Like 12