[Drama 2018] Investigation Couple/Partners for Justice 검법남녀

larus

3 hours ago, larus said:

Shows Canceled This Week Due To 2018 World Cup Coverage

Tuesday, June 26

MBC and KBS2 will be airing the Denmark vs. France match. As a result, “Partners for Justice” and “Are You Human, Too” will not be broadcast.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/25/shows-canceled-week-due-2018-world-cup-coverage/

thanks for the info...gosh its so frustrating they keep cancelling the airing of the episode.. i am so looking forward for episode 21& 22....prosecutor kang was such a pain to watch in yesterday's episode...so over dramatic and irritating the way he handled dr baek bom...he is so engulfed with hatred and revenge that he should not be involved in the case...he already set in mind that Dr BB is guilty ....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Asianspirit said:

prosecutor kang was such a pain to watch in yesterday's episode...so over dramatic and irritating the way he handled dr baek bom...he is so engulfed with hatred and revenge that he should not be involved in the case...he already set in mind that Dr BB is guilty ....

I so agree with you @Asianspirit at first I like Prosecutor Kang but as the episodes go on, I start to dislike his impulsive thinking and anger against Dr BB. I know Dr BB is not guilty since he's the main lead unless there's a twist in this drama. Oh dear need to wait another week for the next episodes. How to sleep? :P 

I have been disappointed (as yes very irritated) with the way the Prosecutor Kang behaved with regards to Dr. BB - how unprofessional!:angry::angry:

I was so probably more annoyed with Eun Sols lack of questioning/ disagreement with her senior. Granted she looked "conflicted" :vicx: but considering how she is always feisty with Dr. BB, she was pretty mute with regards to her senior.

The only good to have to come out of these past episodes has been the revelation of Dr. Beaks dad, and the support from his NFS assistants. Hopefully the storyline will be more coherent once the scheduling is back on track!

Annyeong dear Investigation Couple chingu deul

My eyes teared up when I read that today's episode is cancelled! But then I was so happy to know that 3 July will show Ep21-24 back to back. YES!

Monday, July 2

Both MBC and KBS2 will be covering the Brazil vs. Mexico match. As a result, “Partners for Justice,” “Are You Human, Too,” and “Hello Counselor” will not be airing.

Tuesday, July 3

“Partners for Justice” and “Are You Human, Too” will make up for the previous day’s cancellations by airing two days’ worth of episodes. From 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. KST, “Partners for Justice” will air episodes 21 through 24, and “Are You Human, Too” will air episodes 13 through 16.

I swear that if they postpone anymore, the viewership is going to lose any interest in continuing.

I hope Prosecutor Sunbae matures more in the next episode or I will be the one to put him on the autopsy table.

*Level of frustration UP*

On 7/2/2018 at 5:28 PM, Dramanoona said:

I swear that if they postpone anymore, the viewership is going to lose any interest in continuing.

I hope Prosecutor Sunbae matures more in the next episode or I will be the one to put him on the autopsy table.

*Level of frustration UP*

...we will soon turn murderous with our words...

Thank you everyone for notifying the cancelled broadcast.So, they have decided to drown us with a marathon of episodes.....terrible.

Back on board this drama!

Finally got over the whole Prosecutor sunbae and his bias against Baek Bom.

The actual criminal for Mr Seo's case was an eye-opener though. Totally unexpected. However if you have two people who would have a skewed view of Baek Bom, it would be them.

So now we can continue with the cases with our Forensics and Prosecuting Team!

Onward!

PS. Prosecutor Sunbae is safe now from my murderous intent. But will he remain off the autopsy table? Hmmm....

Edit: Freaked out by the end of Ep 22.....Whattttttt!!!

On 7/4/2018 at 2:36 PM, gerrytan8063 said:

Oh Man Seok....guest appearance?

I'm a bit puzzled about this, cos Park Eun Seok (Kang Hyun) is supposed to be one of the main cast, and to have someone of Oh Man Seok's stature replace him mid-show without warning seems weird. Does anyone know if MBC had planned this in advance, maybe because Park had some scheduling conflict and needed time off?

Also, I think MBC's recent weird practices - splitting episodes to circumvent a law about advertising; pre-empting episodes then broadcasting four at one go - are having a negative impact on their ratings. I think you get a lot more ups and downs when you have a bunch of 30-min episodes jammed together, rather than single 1-hour episodes, like last night's 6.8%, 8%, 6.6% and 7.5%.    

“Partners For Justice” Maintains Its Highest Ratings For 2nd Broadcast In A Row

Partners-for-Justice-Wok-of-Love-Are-You

“Partners for Justice” remained at the top of its time slot during its July 10 broadcast, and recorded average viewership ratings of 7.1 percent and 9.0 percent according to Nielsen Korea. It notably hit its personal best in ratings once again, after first reaching 9.0 percent on July 9. Among those in the 20s-40s, often the target audience of broadcasting networks, “Partners for Justice” saw an average viewership of 3.6 percent and 4.9 percent.

The July 10 broadcast saw the reinvestigation into a 30-year-old homicide case that is reminiscent of the real-life Hwaseong serial murders that took place in 1991.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/10/partners-justice-maintains-highest-ratings-2nd-broadcast-row/

Archived