[Drama 2018] Investigation Couple/Partners for Justice 검법남녀

larus

Hmm...

Interesting case with the dried up corpse.

I hope that Prosecutor Sol will not make any more mistakes.

I feel she has to tone down her emotions and when she reflects on what she has seen or heard, she does get the clues.

Let's see how tonight goes.

PS. Ottoke.... Grumpy Baek Bom aka Psycho is growing on me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone :) it's been a good while since I've been away from soompiland and the forums. 

Why so quiet? I've been enjoying this here drama and sad that it's not getting any loving :bawling:

P.S Anyone care to join my ship of Uri Sol and Psycho :heart:

Do you know the name of this song or the singer. I'm just dying to find it. :)

On 20.5.2018 at 5:21 PM, larus said:

Preview OST

I meant, do you know the name of THIS ost or its singer? Sorry, I'm kind of new here, so please don't pay attention to the above post. 

Alos does someone know how to delete the comments which are already made? 

Thanks in advance. :D

On 23/05/2018 at 2:40 AM, gaby81 said:

Hello Everyone :) it's been a good while since I've been away from soompiland and the forums. 

Why so quiet? I've been enjoying this here drama and sad that it's not getting any loving :bawling:

Hi Chingu...I am actually enjoying the show.

Yes, it has its flaws...but I still find it interesting. Reminds me a bit of my early CSI watching days.

I am sure your ship will sail :lol: Though from the relationship chart it might also be her and her sunbae. 

On 5/23/2018 at 8:40 AM, gaby81 said:

Haha... i cant help it but think we are those minority here who enjoys this drama. I am quite surprised when i read harsh comments about it - is it really that bad ? (And those who 'like' those comments - do they really watch it ? Ahh... juz curious don bash me hahahaaa) 

some how all these negative comments will affect those who wanted to give this drama a try.

This is juz my opinion no offence intended.

6 hours ago, happilyeveraftet said:

I meant, do you know the name of THIS ost or its singer?

The singer is Kim Yong-jin. I don`t know when they will release this OST.

I see that the first OST is Can't Breathe  by Yoo Ki Hyun & Joo Hun (주헌) of Monsta X

hi, im on the minority who enjoy this drama...in fact i'v been looking on how and where to download this drama... i think this drama is quite good(or at least to me )..

cant wait for next episode...i hope the detective didnt do the murder or anything :cold_sweat:

As I was about to drop this after Ep 4, it has started to become more interesting.

There is more teamwork between the prosecuting team and the forensics department.

I am happy with the lack of romance and hope to see both Eun Sol and Baek Bom on more cordial terms as they work together in solving crimes. Kind of like Grissom and Catherine Willows from CSI.

To those who were asking, the drama itself isn't that bad. The cases do intrigue me a bit although all of the perpetrators seem to be crazy bad guys (no unintentional murder so far). Unfortunately, it is not a heavy procedural like CSI. What I cannot stand is the lead female character who is noisy, brash, judgemental and tends to act stupidly (such as contaminating crime scenes, turning her back while in pursuit of criminal, overly emotional in court etc). The only time I find the female lead bearable is when she is quietly contemplating something. I'm also not too fond of the second male lead who seem to harbour some romantic feelings towards the female lead while at the same time seeming to have some sort of vendetta/ jealousy towards the male lead.

Anyhow, the male lead Jung Jae Young is a well known cinematic actor but this is only his 3rd tv series so far. After watching him in Assembly, here the character seems a bit flat and dull - except during autopsy or investigation related scenes. He is still quite mysterious as his backstory has yet to be revealed fully. But he is the most interesting character in the bunch so far.

I'm not a fan of Jung Yumi and I definitely don't enjoy her character development here. Because of that, I hope this so-called "couple" stays purely professional as I can't see any romantic sparks between them. I'll continue because I'm curious about Dr Baek but so far that pretty much what draws me to this show.

Archived