Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Investigation Couple/Partners for Justice 검법남녀

Recommended Posts

the preview is really exciting , what made dr psycho faint ?? is there going to be a serial killer ?? things are getting interesting , l hope the female lead will be more mature in the next episodes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cast Of “Partners For Justice” Shows Great Chemistry Behind-The-Scenes

 

Lee-Yi-Kyung-Park-Joon-Gyu-2.jpg

The cast of “Partners for Justice” showed their great teamwork behind the scenes.

 

“Partners for Justice” is about an eccentric forensics doctor who works with a rookie prosecutor to solve cases.

During the most recent episodes, Lee Yi Kyung was arrested for a murder he did not commit. His team, which consists of Jung Yoo Mi, Park Joon Gyu, and Park Hee Jin, showed immense loyalty as they went out of their way to catch the true criminal and bring him in.

In the released photos, the four actors show their teamwork behind the scenes. They are all smiles in between shoots, and created a positive, warm mood. Lee Yi Kyung and Park Joon Gyu especially can’t stop laughing together, showing their friendship and chemistry.

 

More https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/02/cast-partners-justice-show-great-chemistry-behind-scenes/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Partners For Justice” Rises To Top Of Time Slot, “Are You Human, Too?” Makes Solid Premiere

 

Partners-for-Justice-Are-You-Human-Too.j

With a new drama’s premiere, there’s been a shake-up among Monday-Tuesday evening dramas!

 

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC’s “Partners for Justice” was No. 1 in its time slot for the very first time with average nationwide viewership ratings of 7.0 percent and 7.7 percent for its June 4 broadcast. These ratings were also notably a personal best for the drama. It also brought in the highest average viewership in metropolitan areas with ratings of 7.7 percent and 8.5 percent as well as for among those in the age group 20-49 (the target audience for most shows) with a viewership of 3.6 percent and 3.9 percent.

 more

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/04/partners-justice-rises-top-time-slot-human-makes-solid-premiere/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

l watched Monday ep with end translation and loved it but l hate the male prosecutor , he is obsessed with dr psycho and blame him for the death of his cheating fiancée and friend and now he wants to find proof against him , he is bothering me tbh , he screams a lot , l hope he will not create problems for the doc

waiting for the translation of today ep impatiently

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, athenadelta said:

 he is bothering me tbh , he screams a lot , l hope he will not create problems for the doc

waiting for the translation of today ep impatiently

sorry to cut your post, but he is bothering me as well..

not so profesional i guess..is he in love with the female lead?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _ajakajak_ said:

sorry to cut your post, but he is bothering me as well..

not so profesional i guess..is he in love with the female lead?

 

 

I am not sure about love, but he definitely cares for her more than a "sunbae". He has dropped a hint or two at her, like when he told her he doesn't want to see any more "loved ones" get hurt by Dr. Baek. He also seems to have had a crush on her since college, at least it seemed that way from the flashbacks.

 

Even though we now have a better background story, why is the prosecutor sunbae so against Dr. Baek? It did not appear that he and his brother were close. When he he yelled that Dr. Baek " had killed with those hands"  in front of everyone, while he was stiching Prosecutor Sol's hand...I was like dude , it's just a stitch, it's not an operation!! Talk about overdramatic -_-Could there be more to what happened? Or is it be because this was the first case he lost? :crazy:

 

Prosecutor Sol, at this point, is totally unaware of his feelings or trying to ignore it. She seems to enjoy ruffling Dr. Baek's feathers :D more. She definitely admires how Dr. Baek works, but I wonder if there is anything more to it? He would be the complete opposite of the kind of guy her parents would want. Though after kicking her out of the house,  I doubt that matters any more.

 

Dr. Baek - I wish he would stand up for himself whenever the prosecutor sunbae "attacks" him. I suppose I should be happy that  he doesn't let it get to him! 

 

I feel like the drama is getting better and better and the stories are beginning to fall in place, midway and not being left for right at the end.

 

I also love how the show is including the supporting characters in its storyline. Last week it was Detective Cha. This week Dr. Ma - how heart breaking was the episode, I ended up crying along with them :bawling:

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With this latest episode, my enthusiasm has waned again.

Sigh.....

 

It's like a push-pull relationship. How many enemies must Baek Bom make before people start understanding him.

His girlfriend, yet not his girlfriend - a suicide or not a suicide - and then it struck me that we are officially only on Ep 8 [I hate this 2 episode a night system]

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i enjoyed this drama so far altho the male prosecutor i found him to be so irritating and over dramatic  sometimes especially his hatred for Dr BB ....and oh my eun sol is just so clumsy at times lol....Dr BB character is interesting and everybody seems to hate him and misunderstood him poor guy....from the last preview for next episode i  got the feeling someone is out to get Dr BB...and i bet Eun Sol will be the one who will trust and help him .... can't wait for next week...oh btw i hope Eun sol end up together with Dr BB at the end hahhaha  i would love to see the expression of her sunbae the male prosecutor  and i think he likes Eun Sol too ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very interesting cases in this drama and I like quick wrap-up after every two episodes. It's really worth a watch if you disregard some scenes are unrealistic or illogical. The writer did very little research on the role of NFS and Prosecutor's Office. Nobody will care about such minute details a decade ago but other cable TV stations have raised the bar over the years. Slip shot writing earns the ire of viewers today.

 

The male lead is great as the idiosyncratic ahjussi. I must admit I have problem with those playing prosecutors - irritating to say the least, for all that din they have created. I had the same problem with the female prosecutor when she was the lead in one period drama. I cannot pinpoint what's the problem. Maybe she cannot find chemistry with the lead and co-lead.

 

Just enjoy the criminal plots, forget about them not wearing masks in autopsy rooms and allowing every tom richard simmons and harry to run in and out of the NFS.

 

...i am still wondering if the pathologist's son created his own murder scene....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite being annoyed with ALMOST all of the characters, the draw to watch this show is quite strong. I like the twists in the cases, the first case was a car accident instead of rape-murder, the next was a sucide that is masked as homicide, the graveswapper etc. I think Dr B overused the "novel writing" line but for some reason BB (JJY) intrigues me:).

It's funny how different BB was before and after his girlfriend died. He was nerdy and quite dorky in the flashbacks. He also walked with a slouch unlike his current self.

 

Despite being annoyed with the male prosecutor, I hope he will not end up as a villain. I wish all the best to him and the equally annoying female prosecutor.

 

I'm also annoyed with the old male investigator and Stella. Don't ask:wacko:. The only other character that I seem to like is the male lab tech who is like a teddy bear:wub:.

 

I look forward to future eps especially the battle of wether BB's opinion is wrong or right.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lexicon said:

 

I am not sure about love, but he definitely cares for her more than a "sunbae". He has dropped a hint or two at her, like when he told her he doesn't want to see any more "loved ones" get hurt by Dr. Baek. He also seems to have had a crush on her since college, at least it seemed that way from the flashbacks.

 

Even though we now have a better background story, why is the prosecutor sunbae so against Dr. Baek? It did not appear that he and his brother were close. When he he yelled that Dr. Baek " had killed with those hands"  in front of everyone, while he was stiching Prosecutor Sol's hand...I was like dude , it's just a stitch, it's not an operation!! Talk about overdramatic -_-Could there be more to what happened? Or is it be because this was the first case he lost? :crazy:

 

Prosecutor Sol, at this point, is totally unaware of his feelings or trying to ignore it. She seems to enjoy ruffling Dr. Baek's feathers :D more. She definitely admires how Dr. Baek works, but I wonder if there is anything more to it? He would be the complete opposite of the kind of guy her parents would want. Though after kicking her out of the house,  I doubt that matters any more.

 

Dr. Baek - I wish he would stand up for himself whenever the prosecutor sunbae "attacks" him. I suppose I should be happy that  he doesn't let it get to him! 

 

I feel like the drama is getting better and better and the stories are beginning to fall in place, midway and not being left for right at the end.

 

I also love how the show is including the supporting characters in its storyline. Last week it was Detective Cha. This week Dr. Ma - how heart breaking was the episode, I ended up crying along with them :bawling:

 

 

your post really say it all...

and yes, he is being overdramatic and eun sol is just being very clumsy and so 'passionate' about her cases..

Judging from the preview, i guess it will be Dr. Baek turn, maybe the male prosecutor open the old case again..

 

damn i hate the student mother...using all the connections as she please

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot wait that Prosecutor Kang Hyun to eat the humble pie when he is totally wrong about our doctor. I am sure he did not know anything about his brother's involvement with Dr Baek Beom's girlfriend

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Is it ok if I join? :). I can't wait to start this drama! I haven't watched a drama with Jung Jae-Young or Jung Yoo-Mi. I'm excited!

 

@lexicon Maybe I'm confused. Do you know if this drama started yet? :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cast reading the script

 

2018060808250310251-540x864.jpg

 

stills

 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1509378

 

On 08.06.2018 at 10:17 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

Maybe I'm confused. Do you know if this drama started yet? :) 

 

The drama has started since May 14. 16  episodes (8 long episodes) are avaialble.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/06/2018 at 9:17 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! Is it ok if I join? :). I can't wait to start this drama! I haven't watched a drama with Jung Jae-Young or Jung Yoo-Mi. I'm excited!

 

@lexicon Maybe I'm confused. Do you know if this drama started yet? :) 

Hi :D. The more the merrier!

 

As @larus said, the drama already started and I think we are half way through :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, larus said:

The drama has started since May 14. 16  episodes (8 long episodes) are avaialble.

 

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry! :) 

 

18 hours ago, lexicon said:

Hi :D. The more the merrier!

 

As @larus said, the drama already started and I think we are half way through :)

Hi! Thank you for answering me. I felt like I was asking a stupid question. Do you like it so far?

 

Edit: @lexicon Hahahaha. Ignore my question :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lexicon Hi! I'm sorry for double posting. You look busy :). I asked you if you like this drama so far. I'm sorry! I should watch it first! I don't think you have to answer that. There are 8 episodes, right? Do you think it's too late for me to catch up? And I can't find the episodes eng sub :bawling: Any suggestions?  Waiting for your reply :wub:

On 6/6/2018 at 11:11 AM, dzareth said:

Despite being annoyed with ALMOST all of the characters, the draw to watch this show is quite strong. I like the twists in the cases, the first case was a car accident instead of rape-murder, the next was a sucide that is masked as homicide, the graveswapper etc. I think Dr B overused the "novel writing" line but for some reason BB (JJY) intrigues me:).

It's funny how different BB was before and after his girlfriend died. He was nerdy and quite dorky in the flashbacks. He also walked with a slouch unlike his current self.

 

Despite being annoyed with the male prosecutor, I hope he will not end up as a villain. I wish all the best to him and the equally annoying female prosecutor.

 

I'm also annoyed with the old male investigator and Stella. Don't ask:wacko:. The only other character that I seem to like is the male lab tech who is like a teddy bear:wub:.

 

I look forward to future eps especially the battle of wether BB's opinion is wrong or right.

Hi. You said don't ask. So you're annoyed with almost all the characters? Why? :D Do you like this drama? Would you suggest  I watch it? :wub: 

 

Edit: Mods! I'm sorry for the double post :D. Can you let me have this one? :D 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@lexicon Hi! I'm sorry for double posting. You look busy :). I asked you if you like this drama so far. I'm sorry! I should watch it first! I don't think you have to answer that. There are 8 episodes, right? Do you think it's too late for me to catch up? And I can't find the episodes eng sub :bawling: Any suggestions?  Waiting for your reply :wub:

Hi. 

Lol...yes I do enjoy the drama, however it won't be everyone's cup of tea. So, try it out and see :lol:

 

I don't think it is ever too late to start...there are 16, 30 min episodes (normally this would have been 8 full episodes) so we basically have another "16" episodes to get through. Plenty of time to catch up B)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...