Quantcast
Jump to content
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, light0312 said:

preview 25/26

 

playful cast 

 

 

 

I'm soo excited, but there's going to be nothing on Monday. Got another week to go before the new episodes. :( I really want to see what DCS is going to do, because the CEO is trying to buy out his building. 

 

Thanks for sharing the playful cast having fun. :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yang Jae-pal. Is this DCS's dad??

 

I think so. So we'll get DCS's backstory yey!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" Money Flower→  Greasy Melo → Bad Papa " … Jang Hyuk, beautifully crazy hardworking journey

 

Jang Hyuk, a trusted actor, is having a splash in 2018. Including his next upcoming work, he will have 3 dramas within this year.

 

Although actor Jang Hyuk works hard like a cow,  his acting is never boring. Jang has a talent for expressing characters in three dimensions with his own charm. So even after a long time, I still remember his acting in " Chuno, " " Tree with Deep Roots, " " Iris 2, " and " Fated to love you "

 

In addition, Jang Hyuk 's performance has also been renewed and growing. This year, he met his life work through MBC weekend drama 'Money Flower' which was aired from last November last year to February this year. The character he played, Kang Pil-joo, has lived for more than 20 years hiding the fact that he is a real eldest grandson of a rich family, all the time waiting for revenge. Jang Hyuk's restrained performance revealed a different charisma, adding much tension to the drama from his intense acting.

 

Three months after 'Money Flower' ended, Jang Hyuk returned to the screen with SBS drama 'Greasy Melo '. Here, he captured viewers with a charm that is 180 degrees different from 'Money Flower'. He plays Doo Chil-sung, the owner of a Chinese restaurant who was an ex-gangster boss. He seems to had led a tough life, but he fell in love with Dan Sae-woo (Jung Ryeo-won) at first sight. Jang Hyuk maximized Doo Chil-sung's charm with his unique comic performance. Therefore, there are many viewers who hope that the Doo Chil-sung will have a good relationship. 

 

Jang Hyuk has also confirmed his next drama to be MBC's new Mon/Tue drama ' Bad Papa,'. He will play the unfortunate character Yoo Ji-chul, a former champion boxer who loses both his money and fame. He will recover his life through mixed martial arts fighting and depict a story about family relationships. In real life, Jang Hyuk has a loving wife and has a special affection for his three children, which is one of the reasons why his performance in  'Bad Papa' is met with much anticipation.

 

20180616_1529102307_86040100_1.jpg

 

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1063233

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

So we gonna see a young Doo Chil Sung !! Scroll right for more pics

 

LOL. Kid DCS was already wearing suspenders and sunglasses? Adorable. :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yang Jae-pal. Is this DCS’s dad??

 

 

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

" Money Flower→  Greasy Melo → Bad Papa " … Jang Hyuk, beautifully crazy hardworking journey

 

Jang Hyuk, a trusted actor, is having a splash in 2018. Including his next upcoming work, he will have 3 dramas within this year.

 

Although actor Jang Hyuk works hard like a cow,  his acting is never boring. Jang has a talent for expressing characters in three dimensions with his own charm. So even after a long time, I still remember his acting in " Chuno, " " Tree with Deep Roots, " " Iris 2, " and " Fated to love you "

 

In addition, Jang Hyuk 's performance has also been renewed and growing. This year, he met his life work through MBC weekend drama 'Money Flower' which was aired from last November last year to February this year. The character he played, Kang Pil-joo, has lived for more than 20 years hiding the fact that he is a real eldest grandson of a rich family, all the time waiting for revenge. Jang Hyuk's restrained performance revealed a different charisma, adding much tension to the drama from his intense acting.

 

Three months after 'Money Flower' ended, Jang Hyuk returned to the screen with SBS drama 'Greasy Melo '. Here, he captured viewers with a charm that is 180 degrees different from 'Money Flower'. He plays Doo Chil-sung, the owner of a Chinese restaurant who was an ex-gangster boss. He seems to had led a tough life, but he fell in love with Dan Sae-woo (Jung Ryeo-won) at first sight. Jang Hyuk maximized Doo Chil-sung's charm with his unique comic performance. Therefore, there are many viewers who hope that the Doo Chil-sung will have a good relationship. 

 

Jang Hyuk has also confirmed his next drama to be MBC's new Mon/Tue drama ' Bad Papa,'. He will play the unfortunate character Yoo Ji-chul, a former champion boxer who loses both his money and fame. He will recover his life through mixed martial arts fighting and depict a story about family relationships. In real life, Jang Hyuk has a loving wife and has a special affection for his three children, which is one of the reasons why his performance in  'Bad Papa' is met with much anticipation.

 

 

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1063233

 

That nice pictures if for Jang Hyuk's new drama. Interesting. I'm excited now to see it. 

 

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

LOL. Kid DCS was already wearing suspenders and sunglasses? Adorable. :D

 

He had it all when he was young. Lol! I'm glad they had the kid DCS wear suspenders and sunglasses, too. Totally fitting for his older character. :lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

 

He had it all when he was young. Lol! I'm glad they had the kid DCS wear suspenders and sunglasses, too. Totally fitting for his older character. :lol:

So funny that his fashion sense didn't change for more than 30 years. :D 

 

I want young DCS to do the 3 finger sign and the wink!! That would be so cute!

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

So funny that his fashion sense didn't change for more than 30 years. :D 

 

I want young DCS to do the 3 finger sign and the wink!! That would be so cute!

 

Ohhh. that'll be soo cute! :lol:

 

New filming..?

Credit to instagram owner

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This child actor says he is shooting a drama and tagged SBS, JH and JRW in his post. He looks different from the young DCS above though. I wonder who is he playing ?

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

This child actor says he is shooting a drama and tagged SBS, JH and JRW in his post. He looks different from the young DCS above though. I wonder who is he playing ?

 

Maybe there's also a young SP? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Maybe there's also a young SP? :D

 

But he didn’t tag LJH in the post 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...