Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Congrats Jung Ryeo-won , Jang Hyuk and Park Ji-young for making the list!

June Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas between May 11 to June 12. Compared to last month’s rankings, there was a 60.61 percent increase in data that was analyzed with 229,058,920 pieces of big data looked at.

Sung Dong Il, who is currently starring in JTBC’s “Miss Hammurabi,” took first place with a brand reputation index of 10,201,457. Go Ara, also starring in “Miss Hammurabi,” placed second with a brand reputation index of 9,196,822. Park Min Young took third place with a brand reputation index of 8,140,627. Her “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” co-star Park Seo Joon, placed fourth with a brand reputation index of 7,222,798. Lee Sung Kyung, who is currently appearing in “About Time,” placed fifth with a brand reputation index of 5,276,456.

Check out the Top 30 below!

Sung Dong Il
Go Ara
Park Min Young
Park Seo Joon
Lee Sung Kyung
Lee Joon Gi
Jung Ryeo Won
Lee Hye Young
Seo Kang Joon
Lee Sang Yoon
Jung Yoo Mi
Lee Sun Bin
Park Sun Young
INFINITE’s L
Jo Bo Ah
Seo Ye Ji
Jang Dong Gun
Park Hyung Sik
Rain
Gong Seung Yeon
Jang Hyuk
Kim Tae Woo
Jung Kyung Ho
Choi Min Soo
EXO’s Suho
Seol In Ah
Jung Jae Young
Kim So Yeon
Lee Dong Gun

Park Ji Young

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/12/june-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed-2/

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Congrats Jung Ryeo-won , Jang Hyuk and Park Ji-young for making the list!

Will bring new sponsor and new Adv as well. actually JRW number 5 for another category for Reputation of the Week for popularity (no jang hyuk either junho or other cast. only her) ps: already share it datab from good data every week

• Like 2

@Shosi_for_9 Thanks for sharing some BTS photos. Looks like SW and SP are going somewhere together..? They're standing by his car and looks like about to get in..? 

• Like 3

i love this clip

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Yuck!  I am not eating no dumpling somebody blowed-up with his mouth and kimchi breath!  

Nope!  Ain't gonna happen!

What I understand is, Poong blowing the air inside the dough to test the stretchability of the dough so he can make the dumpling skin as thin as possible. His dumpling is big so the dough must be able to hold the filing inside the dumpling. Once he found the right ingredients to make his dough stretchable, then he didn't need to blow it anymore.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@USAFarmgirl Thanks for picking up this drama. It is charming me and I am proud to see real Chinese food (more authentic) shown. Hope this busy period gets you productive! Always glad to see you!

I am enjoying Poong and SW romance. Junho is so impressive with his acting and since i am a fan of 2pm-so proud of him what he has done too with his acting! He holds the wok like a boss and you can tell all the casts have practice long and hard to look authentic. 

CS confronting the mysterious ajumma, it makes sense it is his mom. She not as much in many words to the audience has mentioned she is his mom. Very possessive. Also caring for him. When he confronted her after finding her wallet, interesting how she tried to skirt the issue.

Glad MD and the boys are now understanding and respecting Poong (drastic turn around from the beginning). They respect his talent and abilities when before they mocked him. Loved how they all pulled together the first time with 15 customers. Then more people came. SW's mom was awesome getting the guests to come in to say Do I look like a  gangster to you? LOL. To SW being smart not knowing that the VVIP for Grand Hotel was her nurse and handles the rsvp for the monthly banquets. That nurse knows her stuff, but SW was quick on the uptake to appeal to her appreciating Poong treating SW at the hospital with care (so she was so happy it wasn't a dream). LOL.

Poong such a softie. LIking the peck on the check but acting like he didn't. SW acting cute realizing the hug she loved and liked alot was NOT a dream but reality. 

Faithful SJ, she was lured by the money by her ex bf and head chef Wang, I can understand. But glad she was there to help. Poong and Wang are right, without her their kitchen cannot operate. Food prep is important.  I like how SW was promoted and ticked that he did not tell her he was healed. (I think that is a miracle itself given that gangster out for CS stepped on it many times giving his old boss at Grand Hotel's SR's message.)

-Bromance is live and well. I love them alot. How CS was threatening him to just stay with him instead of sleeping on the bench in the break room of the restaurant. Good CS. You are a big softie.

-Poong taking matters into his hands not letting SJ got to Wang Sifu and carrying her back to the restaurant. 

-SW denying she likes Poong and how they all threaten if he likes her or she likes him they all go (Her mom, SJ and GJ).

Her mom was right to call it that she likes Poong.

-Poong now is more comfortable to show affection taking SW into a warm hug when she was going to GJ oppa. LOL. If they all didn't know his feelings before he is DECLARING it now.

-SW mom under just dish washer ajumma telling CS he is not good enough due to his dark and criminal past. I think she was so harsh. She doesn't know the whole story.He may be a gangster but he treats your SW with respect and has a big heart.  Look at SR, he may be rich and handsome and supposedly legit but he is a Richard Simmons. Between the two, I rather have CS.

I guess only Monday episode. Sad.  I like the light heartedness and looking forward the cooking battle. YESH more of those please!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Don't know if anyone has post this up, yet. But we have to wait until the 25th.. It was soo boring yesterday without Greasy Melo.. :dissapointed:

Junho shouldn't be teasing us to wait. Lol! Jang Hyuk, too. They're all posting stuff on their instagram. :lol:

• Like 6

i heard about election in Korea. seems so many K-drama participate. only JRW in Greasy Melo / WOL team not participate election. becoz, she's not korean.

• Like 4

Sorry just had to share. Saw this on instagram and it's an amazing drawing. :D

Credit to instagram owner 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

and JANG HYUK CONFIRMED ANOTHER DRAMA

Wow! Already?! Man! He's on a roll! Can't wait to see the next drama. Jang Hyuk never fail to disappoint me. :D

• Like 7

EPISODES 21-22 WEECAP

Only two episodes this week thanks to preemptions. Boo. It’s like going to a restaurant to order your favorite dish, and finding out that they only have enough ingredients to make half of it. Maybe it still tastes as good, but it’s not nearly as filling. You’re left wanting more—more cuteness, more bromance, more Hungry Wok family, more of Jung Ryeo-won’s sunny smiles.

greasymelo2100276.jpg

continue reading here :

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/06/greasy-melo-episodes-21-22/#comment-3254988

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xcalibur07 said:

Translation for Junho's update:

Cr: owner

Thank you for sharing. Haven't had the time to get it translated.

Love the ChilPoong :D also the "Don't be like that. It's your girl's mother." Lol! :lol:

• Like 2