Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Jang Hyuk And Jung Ryeo Won Share Cheerful Moment In The Rain For “Wok Of Love”

Jang Hyuk and Jung Ryeo Won appear quite happy to spend some time together on a rainy day in “Wok of Love.”

SBS’s “Wok of Love” is about former gangster Doo Chil Sung (played by Jang Hyuk), heiress Dan Sae Woo (played by Jung Ryeo Won), and star chef Seo Poong (played by 2PM’s Junho). The three work together in a rundown Chinese restaurant.

Doo Chil Sung, the owner of the former restaurant, has quite a formidable personality. However, his gruff exterior melts and he becomes shy in the face of love. In the drama, he is currently falling in love with Dan Sae Woo, who unfortunately does not reciprocate his feelings, and is currently distancing herself from him.

In recently released photos, Doo Chil Sung and Dan Sae Woo stand together at a bus station. Though it appears to be pouring, the sun shines as brightly as Dan Sae Woo’s warm smile. Doo Chil Sung gazes at her with an affectionate smile.

This is a change from the last time the two met, as Dan Sae Woo had cried in front of him because she was so apologetic about rejecting him. Doo Chil Sung, though rejected, felt more pain watching her cry than from the rejection itself.

“Wok of Love” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

Jang-Hyuk-Jung-Ryeo-Won-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/10/jang-hyuk-jung-ryeo-won-share-cheerful-moment-rain-wok-love/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like Boss CS is helping out in the restaurant as well now

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201806120100084740006562&ServiceDate=20180611

Yay! It's great to have DCS participate with them in Hungry Wok. 

Somehow I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow's episodes, I'm just afraid that Seol Ja will leave Hungry Wok and go back to the master chef. Honestly, the characters are suffering soo much at this point, like DCS just wondering around the restaurant and not doing anything. His kkangpae minions were gone for a while and they reappear, again. If Poong loses and gets betray it's just torture. Just how I feel, because we're halfway through the drama already, it has to pick up somewhere and not just at the last minute. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

Yay! It's great to have DCS participate with them in Hungry Wok. 

Somehow I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow's episodes, I'm just afraid that Seol Ja will leave Hungry Wok and go back to the master chef. Honestly, the characters are suffering soo much at this point, like DCS just wondering around the restaurant and not doing anything. His kkangpae minions were gone for a while and they reappear, again. If Poong loses and gets betray it's just torture. Just how I feel, because we're halfway through the drama already, it has to pick up somewhere and not just at the last minute. 

I saw a bts picture that Poong carried her back to the other side of the road. I guess he will not letting her go easily. I also hope she's not persistent to leave him because I don't want him to loose anyone and anything anymore. 

My lovely trio, I'm glad SW actually came clean about her feelings. She seems determine to chase her man.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, xcalibur07 said:

I saw a bts picture that Poong carried her back to the other side of the road. I guess he will not letting her go easily. I also hope she's not persistent to leave him because I don't want him to loose anyone and anything anymore. 

My lovely trio, I'm glad SW actually came clean about her feelings. She seems determine to chase her man.

Oh! Where did you see that picture? Interesting.

But yes, I'm tired of this going back and forth, so SW pick what your heart desires and go for it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Oh! Where did you see that picture? Interesting.

But yes, I'm tired of this going back and forth, so SW pick what your heart desires and go for it. 

Here 

• Like 1

@azureblue7 thanks for the video! Is this fan made or from SBS?

The effects with his voice - perfect!

Too sad.

This video should mark the end of his one sided love and move on. As much as I want his love to be reciprocated because I can’t stand his lovelorn eyes anymore - I also don’t want the writer to force a relationship upon DCS character like the new lady from the hospital. Hoping for it to happen naturally if any love line is expected btw the 2 of them.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

@azureblue7 thanks for the video! Is this fan made or from SBS?

The effects with his voice - perfect!

Too sad.

This video should mark the end of his one sided love and move on. As much as I want his love to be reciprocated because I can’t stand his lovelorn eyes anymore - I also don’t want the writer to force a relationship upon DCS character like the new lady from the hospital. 

It is on SBS YouTube channel.. His voice sounds so sad..

• Like 4

Most Talked Drama in 1st half of 2018 Data from 20180101 - 2018060

NUMBER 7

DfYpw-UUwAIF3ia.jpg

GoodData the TV drama actor that was most talked into the 1st week of June 2018

1 #ParkSeoJoon #WhySecretaryKim 2 #ParkMinYoung 3 #SeoKangJoon 4 #JungKyungHo 5 #ParkHyungSik 6 #LeeJoonGi 7 #LeeTaeHwan 8 #ParkSungWoong 9 #JungRyeoWon 10 #GoAra

DfZXOiCUEAASc3U.jpg

GOODDATA [TV drama] Series is most talked to the 1st week of June 2018

DfZTevpUEAAUGta.jpg

• Like 4

Sae Woo got to see some lady in the hotel lift....  From her, Sae Woo learnt that Poong hugs in the hospital is not dream... Seems like she is now very happy that its not a dream and Poong cared and kept her warm really... 

• Like 3

Old Mi Sook ma'am left her purse by mistake on the floor and Chill Sung took it and kept it in the restaurant reception... It seems he got to see the picture in the purse - Then young Mi Sook with a man (appeared to me like Jang Hyuk)... Chill Sung then called to some one and asked to find out details of the lady, and her baby... It seems like he trying to unveil his and old mi sook past.

• Like 6