Quantcast
Jump to content
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Recommended Posts

Woowww He called her as "Amma" wowww too emotional....:(:(:( Great actors!!!! Mi Sook Woowwwww !!!!

Great acting by JH and Mi Sook and too emotional ending !!!! clap clap!!! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have not watched it yet but Im reading bah doo's live recap. I really don't want any of those 2 to end up with DSW to be honest. I really like the relationship between SP and DCS. I've finally decided to ship. I'm on the ChilPoong ship now. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, xcalibur07 said:

Here 

 

 

 

Ahh.. Thank you. Just saw the short clip on Youtube.

56 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

Woowww He called her as "Amma" wowww too emotional....:(:(:( Great actors!!!! Mi Sook Woowwwww !!!!

Great acting by JH and Mi Sook and too emotional ending !!!! clap clap!!! 

 

I'm glad they are revealing CS's story. We don't fully know anything about him. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Have not watched it yet but Im reading bah doo's live recap. I really don't want any of those 2 to end up with DSW to be honest. I really like the relationship between SP and DCS. I've finally decided to ship. I'm on the ChilPoong ship now. 

Me too feeling still this is something forced OTP... She said to Chill Sung that she dreamed of Poong after she kissed him in the freezer... She asked for time to think about that... Now she came to know its not dream.. Poong actually took care of her in reality... Ok.. So now what she thinks that Chill Sung didnt taken care of her and only Poong.. ?? CS has to come all the way from his OT and need to take care is it?? Ok... I know Im ranting here and I will stop... But I know what the writer tried to convey here... It was moments to make the audience aware of the OTP couple.. I too ship CS and Poong relationship since I could able to relate this bromance more in real life friendship.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

Me too feeling still this is something forced OTP... She said to Chill Sung that she dreamed of Poong after she kissed him in the freezer... She asked for time to think about that... Now she came to know its not dream.. Poong actually took care of her in reality... Ok.. So now what she thinks that Chill Sung didnt taken care of her and only Poong.. ?? CS has to come all the way from his OT and need to take care is it?? Ok... I know Im ranting here and I will stop... But I know what the writer tried to convey here... It was moments to make the audience aware of the OTP couple.. I too ship CS and Poong relationship since I could able to relate this bromance more in real life friendship.

 

Honestly, it was confusing on going back and forth, but my guess is now they are going to move on forward and introducing the OTP..? We'll have to wait and see, it's only 2 episodes this week.

 

Watched it raw and CS and Poong went to the hotel and Poong removed the knife from the wall. I'm sorry the whole knife thingy it's just hilarious to me. No one could take it off the door for weeks and Poong took it out in one shot. But yes, the bromance is developing nicely and honestly, I cared about the food and bromance in the first place anyways. :D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't get why Lee Mi Sook is playing a dual role though? Are they somehow related? Coz I don't think it makes any sense. Or they can't just hire another actress to do either parts? Or maybe the writer would just want to characters that aren't connected at all but look alike? Hahaha. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, turtle0217 said:

 

Honestly, it was confusing on going back and forth, but my guess is now they are going to move on forward and introducing the OTP..? We'll have to wait and see, it's only 2 episodes this week.

 

Watched it raw and CS and Poong went to the hotel and Poong removed the knife from the wall. I'm sorry the whole knife thingy it's just hilarious to me. No one could take it off the door for weeks and Poong took it out in one shot. But yes, the bromance is developing nicely and honestly, I cared about the food and bromance in the first place anyways. :D

 

Yes!! That knife thing is sooo hilarious :D That Hotel guy, might have asked Ryu Seung Soo (Villain ) to remove it from the wall :D

Also it appears to me like, Chill Sung ask to Poong to remarry someone he really loves.... Poong said no I wanna to grow this restaurant... something like that.. but not very sure of my thoughts.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I still don't get why Lee Mi Sook is playing a dual role though? Are they somehow related? Coz I don't think it makes any sense. Or they can't just hire another actress to do either parts? Or maybe the writer would just want to characters that aren't connected at all but look alike? Hahaha. 

May be they are sisters ??? but very long age gap... if they share mom and daughter relationship, then that will make CS and SW as cousins :( But anyways, it really doesnt matter now since SW and Poong are in love and CS seems like over with his feelings for her.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

 

Yes!! That knife thing is sooo hilarious :D That Hotel guy, might have asked Ryu Seung Soo (Villain ) to remove it from the wall :D

Also it appears to me like, Chill Sung ask to Poong to remarry someone he really loves.... Poong said no I wanna to grow this restaurant... something like that.. but not very sure of my thoughts.

Try reading bahdoo's live recap. Chil Soong was asking SP if he will be happy with just a neighborhood restaurant. And said that because of his revenge, it would delay the things that he wants to do. Love and marriage would come as second fiddle to him. Seems like DCS really did go through the same thing..that's why he does not have a girlfriend or a wife?..and maybe that's why he likes Poong so much. hmmmm

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jhjsw said:

Try reading bahdoo's live recap. Chil Soong was asking SP if he will be happy with just a neighborhood restaurant. And said that because of his revenge, it would delay the things that he wants to do. Love and marriage would come as second fiddle to him. Seems like DCS really did go through the same thing..that's why he does not have a girlfriend or a wife?..hmmmm

could you give me the link you mentioned as live recap?? Thanks in advance dear friend <3 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

 

Yes!! That knife thing is sooo hilarious :D That Hotel guy, might have asked Ryu Seung Soo (Villain ) to remove it from the wall :D

Also it appears to me like, Chill Sung ask to Poong to remarry someone he really loves.... Poong said no I wanna to grow this restaurant... something like that.. but not very sure of my thoughts.

 

2 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Try reading bahdoo's live recap. Chil Soong was asking SP if he will be happy with just a neighborhood restaurant. And said that because of his revenge, it would delay the things that he wants to do. Love and marriage would come as second fiddle to him. Seems like DCS really did go through the same thing..that's why he does not have a girlfriend or a wife?..and maybe that's why he likes Poong so much. hmmmm

 

I understood a little only and it's like what @jhjsw said. My guess is CS has gone through what Poong is currently going through now and he lost the woman he loved..? Now he's alone, that's why he wanted his kkangpae minions to have a life, also for Poong to have a life, too. You can't blame Poong for feeling the way he feels, because his dream was to get married, have kids and have his own restaurant/be head chef, but he lost all that in like a day. So it's hard to start over again and I'm sure Poong is happy with just a neighborhood restaurant.

 

Don't get me wrong here, but I feel like CS is going to give Poong more than what he wants. I have a feeling that CS will retired from his loan business and give it to Poong. Like have Poong be the new owner of it all and have the crew help him. Just a guess, because CS is worried for Poong's future and telling him ahead of time that don't focus too much on work or you'll lose your love ones.

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

could you give me the link you mentioned as live recap?? Thanks in advance dear friend <3 

Here you go. :)

https://www.dramamilk.com/wok-of-love-live-recap-episodes-21-and-22/

 

 

@turtle0217 you have a point.

 

I guess for DCS it's all about - I don't want you guys to have the life that I had..  Now I'm so curious about his past. Like how did he live after his mom left him and how did he end up being a gangster and what made him change his point of view in life. 

 

I know the writer has to make time for the OTP but I hope she'll still dig up some more about DCS background

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I still don't get why Lee Mi Sook is playing a dual role though? Are they somehow related? Coz I don't think it makes any sense. Or they can't just hire another actress to do either parts? Or maybe the writer would just want to characters that aren't connected at all but look alike? Hahaha. 


Exactly what I said last week! I totally don't understand the logic behind it. I too love LMS to death and I think she's such a great actress... but if that's the case, then give her a bigger role if she deserves the screen time. Why make her into two unrelated characters?! I don't find the scenes with two LMS funny at all, unfortunately... I often have the what-the look when I watch those scenes :wacko:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

 

 

I understood a little only and it's like what @jhjsw said. My guess is CS has gone through what Poong is currently going through now and he lost the woman he loved..? Now he's alone, that's why he wanted his kkangpae minions to have a life, also for Poong to have a life, too. You can't blame Poong for feeling the way he feels, because his dream was to get married, have kids and have his own restaurant/be head chef, but he lost all that in like a day. So it's hard to start over again and I'm sure Poong is happy with just a neighborhood restaurant.

 

Don't get me wrong here, but I feel like CS is going to give Poong more than what he wants. I have a feeling that CS will retired from his loan business and give it to Poong. Like have Poong be the new owner of it all and have the crew help him. Just a guess, because CS is worried for Poong's future and telling him ahead of time that don't focus too much on work or you'll lose your love ones.

 

 


Actually CS wondered to his minions how much it would take to buy the Grand Hotel. I think it was after they were beaten up by the other gangsters and CS asked them to investigate the possible dirty transactions SR has with the gangsters. 


At this point, SW's father needs to come back out of the prison, and I'm judging as the story goes, he'll be proven innocent and was set up... possibly by the ex husband's parents? Anyways, that's besides the point. 

What I wanted to say was - if his father was proven guilty, he should get his riches back... so by then SW can help CS to buy the hotel and SP will become the head chef of the hotel restaurant?! :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I still don't get why Lee Mi Sook is playing a dual role though? Are they somehow related? Coz I don't think it makes any sense. Or they can't just hire another actress to do either parts? Or maybe the writer would just want to characters that aren't connected at all but look alike? Hahaha. 


You know what... I just thought of something. Here's my wild guess.

 

Maybe old LMS is an afterthought. 

 

The writer worked with LMS and Park Ji Young (the lady who played SJ) in Jealousy Incarnate - and they had superb chemistry as the two ex wives of the same man. Anyhow, I'm thinking so these two have always been in the picture (pun intended! Ha!) when the writer was thinking up the story. And logically they would be in the same family.

 

With JH on board for this drama, maybe the writer was impressed by the sparks between JH and LMS in Money Flower - and decided it'd be a waste not to have a storyline between JH and LMS as well? Not wanting to give up on either side... she decided to let LMS play dual roles, though unrelated...?

 

Hahahaha just my wild guess... I don't know why I'm trying to make sense of the senselessness the writer has brought upon us hahahaha :tongue:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet to watch raw but saw snippets on IG.

im so happy to see the confident, charismatic DCS again! Look at the way he walks and the way he brought his Brother into the room - as if walking into his own room! That level of confidence!!!

 

Speaking about JH and LMS in MF - I’m rewatching MF currently, tooooo gooooodddd!

 

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

Here you go. :)

https://www.dramamilk.com/wok-of-love-live-recap-episodes-21-and-22/

 

 

@turtle0217 you have a point.

 

I guess for DCS it's all about - I don't want you guys to have the life that I had..  Now I'm so curious about his past. Like how did he live after his mom left him and how did he end up being a gangster and what made him change his point of view in life. 

 

I know the writer has to make time for the OTP but I hope she'll still dig up some more about DCS background

 

Exactly. That's what makes it interesting on knowing his past.

 

5 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Yet to watch raw but saw snippets on IG.

im so happy to see the confident, charismatic DCS again! Look at the way he walks and the way he brought his Brother into the room - as if walking into his own room! That level of confidence!!!

 

Speaking about JH and LMS in MF - I’m rewatching MF currently, tooooo gooooodddd!

 

 

 

I love this scene. See! We need more of them like this together. :D

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think JH is too big of an actor out of the entire cast to be a sidekick in a romantic comedy.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...