[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh just watched it raw and I'm excited for tomorrow, too. Seems like Poong will be doing fine tomorrow in the competition between the two main chefs.

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

That was one hell of a kiss scene of danpoong!!:wub:

I did not see this kiss scene coming. Lol. :blush:

1 hour ago, kamkrna said:

From preview for tomorrow's episodes,  Seems like Chill Sung's mom is sick in hospital.... Still Sae woo mother is not ok with her girl loving a small restaurant chef (Poong).... The villain gangster is aiming to harm chill sung's guys and also poong's kitchen staffs (sae woo, seol ja, and one more guy resp. for dumplings)

23 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Y is DSW's mom soo bad? I feel pity or SP n DSW.. Hope they don't break up!! Hope CS's omma gets alright!! 

Seriously her mother needs to learn that HER happiness was MONEY, but not for her daughter. I hope that they'll fight for their love and don't break up at the last minute. Poong needs to prove it that he may just be a chef, but he brings more happiness to DSW than her ex-husband.

Well, the dad is coming out, so hopefully he can put some senses into his wife.

43 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I think it was his microphone? Lol. Not sure. :D

Did he cut his hair shorter? 

16 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

Yeah... it looks like microphone to me as well... :D

I went back and rewatched that scene. I think it's just his microphone. If he has a tattoo like the other kkangpae, wouldn't it be the angel wings on their back with the big dipper? Lol. I'm still wondering if that tattoo going to pop back up.

YEAH!!!

Finaly a Lead Guy with guts! Not bending down - but sleeping in the car in front of the house so he can go and confront the mother right on the next day. I love that - and I love that even DSW was shocked first - she loved it too. Poong really can´t stand anymore secrets and lies around him.

Today was wonderful - the Kissing Scenes --- for me its one of a rare wonderful Kissing Scene - feels so natural and just real. Not like one big Kiss for a camera - but really like - Oh I am so happy - and I could kiss you all the day - and I loved how the tension changed and yes - Junhos Face... his impression.

Even just watching it RAW I already had a great time. Knife can´t say a lot - she was found out too. I loved how her new Date did not liked it when Poong took Knifes hand to ask her for her help. There is so many what I loved today...

and of course - I am so happy about the brotherly love here. DCS told Poong that he knows about him and SW - and no fight - no trouble at all - those really became brothers and the other is really importend for each of them.

DCS deserves a woman who fights for him and I hope we get to see this and him in the end really happy in love.

Cat is still adorable - Horse is somehow missing...

and now the Kitchen Fight can start. Poong is such a fast learner - that rescued him for the start but i can´t wait to see SW and Knife on his Side.

I know there is more - but I need subs first. If I understood it right - SW was so happy because DCS told her that Daddy will be released soon...

Oh and I will scream and throw a tantrum if they really seperate after all that.

Just finished the episodes with subs and wow.. can't believe they waited until the end for the big battle to begin. Either way, from the preview, I am sure that SJ and DSW is able to join Poong in the competition. Like I'm begging for the writer to PLEASE let Poong win this round. He is soo much more talented that the Master chef and he's such a quick learner. SJ only taught him once and he's able to get the lobster done correctly. 

I hope Poong don't give up and fight for DSW, even if her mother says "you can't date my daughter." I'm glad Poong challenge her is asking her the questions back, "Why can't it me be?" 

My guess is DCS has something big plan. He's not worried at all about putting Poong through this competition, even when Poong said they can lose the whole building. DCS has soo much trust in Poong and that guy sure has a bigger fish to catch.

Excited for tomorrow's episodes. :D

Ratings for last night's episode:

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC’s “Partners for Justice” achieved 7.4 percent and 9.0 percent viewership ratings nationwide for its July 9 episodes. The latter rating was the drama’s highest yet and the drama achieved first in its time slot. It was also first among viewers in their 20s to 40s, widely considered the target audience for broadcasting stations, with ratings of 3.2 percent and 4.1 percent.

SBS’s “Wok of Love” came in second in the time slot with 6.2 percent and 7.3 percent viewership, while KBS’s “Are You Human Too” came in third with ratings of 4.3 percent and 5.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/09/partners-justice-tops-time-slot-personal-best-ratings-yet/

Currently watching with eng subs. I just finished ep 31 and just wanna stop and say how much I loved the bromance scene in this one. SP and DCS are so sweet. I like how they are so honest with each other and how DCS told him that he already knows about him and DSW and that he envies him. LOL. My favorite part was when SP said that if they lost the building, it's over between him and DCS too and he doesn't want that because he wants to be with him for a really long time. My heart can't handle it. :love:

Now I am pretty confident that DCS won't be alone when the drama ends. That would be enough for me. :)

Update: 

I just finished ep 32 as well. It is very fast paced and the competition excites me more than anything on the upcoming episode. However, on the preview DCS's mom has cancer??? Another heartache for DCS. Writernim, only 3 more episodes, I want to see him happy for at least 1 whole episode.

a825ecfac9.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=380x214&q=h&eJung-Ryeo-Won-Junho-11-e1531116264598.jp

It's about Bromance & Romance and everything in between...

Junho-Jung-Ryeo-Won.jpg  It's about friendship & family and achieving your dreams...

There was a lot of loving going on tonight and the excitement of the competition with so much riding on it.  Yet somewhere in the middle of this latest episode it dawned on me why I love this drama so.  It's not loaded down with stress or evilness in fact even the competing chef makes me laugh sometimes.  Not even when the fighting early on was happening between gangsters.  It's as if even the more serious parts are dipped in honey and come across in such a unique way...

The OTP are playful and tonight's kissing feast in the kitchen was more than just sweet or a simple view of two people young and in love.  It's as if Poong has really grown and changed some and I think he and SW's chemistry is working overtime and heating up.  Instead of watching the competition my heart was still stuck in that kitchen watching a flame hotter than whats under the WOK!!!

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

SBS’s “Wok of Love” came in second in the time slot with 6.2 percent and 7.3 percent viewership

super Cool i hope next EP will get higher

PS: right now, on instagram  comments so many shipper war and delulu shipper. i'm lol when i readed it. coz for me is super funny.

3 hours ago, mildtempo said:

Where's the horse, poong's ex-wife, maknae gangster, and the gangster's wife? so missing characters...

Poong and Saewoo kiss

they ar busy with Buxter lol

3 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

PS: right now, on instagram  comments so many shipper war and delulu shipper. i'm lol when i readed it. coz for me is super funny.

shipper war between Won Jin- Ah and Jung Ryeo Won? LOL. Some fans take things too seriously. 

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

shipper war between Won Jin- Ah and Jung Ryeo Won? LOL. Some fans take things too seriously. 

So many DanPoong shipper had dedelu thought. there's comments said jrw and junho dating outside shooting location. but, yesterday she went to chinese restaurant not with junho. and about jinah-junho. i think better they watch ldw and jinah kiss scene when LIFE broadcast

11 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

So many DanPoong shipper had dedelu thought. there's comments said jrw and junho dating outside shooting location. but, yesterday she went to chinese restaurant not with junho. and about jinah-junho. i think better they watch ldw and jinah kiss scene when LIFE broadcast

Lol! I don't really care. They are great actors and actresses and I support them in their hardwork of putting out great dramas. 

7 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Lol! I don't really care. They are great actors and actresses and I support them in their hardwork of putting out great dramas. 

for me, so fun read comments. made me lol. coz shipping war and delulu shipper.

yes yes yes once again i'm agree with u. support their hard work!

3 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

So many DanPoong shipper had dedelu thought. there's comments said jrw and junho dating outside shooting location. but, yesterday she went to chinese restaurant not with junho. and about jinah-junho. 

Lol. These type of people even shipped Jang Hyuk  a few times. JRW-LJH are still single.:lol:  

Some of them suggested he should divorce his wife and get married to Jang Nara.:blink:

These comments maybe funny but fun ends once they turn nasty. Hope they won't cross the boundary here.:mellow:

" Greasy Melo, " Jang Hyuk lays down his bet ...' The thrill of all time '

Jang Hyuk has become the top key player. 

In SBS drama " Greasy Melo " (written by Seo Sook-hyang, directed by Park Sun-ho), Jang Hyuk drew the ultimate fight for victory between 'Finishing Touch' and 'Hungry Wok' 

In the 31st and 32nd episodes of " Greasy Melo, " Doo Chil-sung (Jang Hyuk) suggested a cooking contest to Yong Seung-ryong (Kim Sa-won).

At that time, Doo Chil-sung showed a remarkable move to present both the 'Hungry Wok' and 'Chil-sung Building' as well as the hotel demonstration rights, as a bet against owning the 'Finishing Touch' restaurant in the Giant Hotel.

The choice drew attention because of the strong loyalty he displayed towards Seo Poong (played by Lee Jun-ho). " You will not lose. " I want you to stand in the center of the hotel as a chef."

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk runs a big picture in his plans to buy over the Giant hotel, and is also responsible for revealing the illegal acts done by  Yoo Sang-Ryong's bouncer (Ryu Seung-soo), becoming the 'key player' of the drama.

SBS's Mon/Tue drama " Greasy Melo, " starring Jang Hyuk, who proposed a thrilling game , will air at 10 p.m. today.

1S213PXJK5_1.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S213PXJK5

Archived