[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall only translate in detail the parts related to WOL:

Kim Tae-ri, Jang Hyuk, Jung Jae-young, actors' outstanding performance [Weekly TV drama]

Dozens of dramas compete every week to win the audience's love. For the past week, which are the hottest scenes that have heated up the TV screen for viewers? We gathered the most intense "attention-grabbing" scenes from the dramas broadcasted last week in the 5 stations KBS, MBC, SBS, tvN and JTBC.

KBS2’s ‘Shall we live together’ : Han Ji-hye, who has mixed feelings towards Hwang Dong-joo

MBC’s ‘Investigation Couple’ : Jung Jae-young’s lover did not die

SBS ‘Greasy Melo’ : Jang Hyuk, the world’s one and only Dark Knight

On the 3rd July, SBS drama ‘Greasy Melody’ (written by Seo Sook-hyang) broadcasted its 29th and 30th episodes, where Doo Chil-sung (Jang Hyuk) visited Dan Sae-woo (Jung Ryeo-won)’s  father Dan Seung-ki (Lee Ki Young) in the prison.

Doo Chil-sung found out from Dan Seung-ki that Dan Sae-woo, her mother Jin Jung-hye (Lee Mi-sook), Cha Sul-ja (Park Ji-young), and Im Ha-jeong (Tae Hang-ho) are working in a Chinese restarant ‘Hungry Wok’. In particular, Dan Seung-ki told Doo Chil-sung, "My daughter is Dan Sae-woo and I heard she borrowed money from you. I will pay you back when I go out. Doo Chil-sung, who had a crush on Dan Sae-woo, was surprised to learn that Dan Seung-ki was the father of Dan Sae-woo.

As a result, Doo Chil-sung took off his sunglasses and sincerely said “I will surely get you out of prison. This has now become an important part of my life”. Dan Seung-ki noticed Doo Chil-sung’s feelings and asked "Do you like my daughter?" However, Doo Chil-sung said that he had been rejected twice, and "I should not have a crush on her." It is touching to see his efforts in taking care of San-woo who is in love with Seo Poong.

tvN ‘Mr Sunshine’ : Kim Tae-ri, “A life like a flower? I'd rather die.”

JTBC 'Miss Hamamurabi': Lee Elija Ryu Deok-hwan, first day of publicly declared love

1371742-2.jpg

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15310992251371742002

39 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

SBS ‘Greasy Melo’ : Jang Hyuk, the world’s one and only Dark Knight

Dark Knight with a dark past who can only see dark because he wears sunglasses almost all the time. :D

Last 4 episodes people! I will miss Doo Chil Seong and Dim Sum. For me, not his best character but definitely one of the most charming. Time to get ready for a sweaty Jang Hyuk after 2 months. :)

I dont know, Why there's no JUNHO or JANGHYUK name on it.

just take a look top 30, but no junho or janghyuk. waaaeeeee... they ar famous... waeeeee

brand reputation this week goes to JRW from Wok Of Love. Only her can made it TOP TEN.

MAYBE Korean just in love with her and watch becoz of her.

Dho-WF6UYAEnzAo.jpg

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

JRW IG update!!

Finally update her IG after hiatus from 10 days. lol. i expect she will promote wok of love last week. but nooo post at all.

PLEASE NO HARD FEELING OF JUNGHO & JANGHYUK fans. i just dont get it. its like impossible. their more famous than her. i'm sorry if my word too annoyed

32 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

I dont know, Why there's no JUNHO or JANGHYUK name on it.

just take a look top 30, but no junho or janghyuk. waaaeeeee... they ar famous... waeeeee

brand reputation this week goes to JRW from Wok Of Love. Only her can made it TOP TEN.

MAYBE Korean just in love with her and watch becoz of her.

Finally update her IG after hiatus from 10 days. lol. i expect she will promote wok of love last week. but nooo post at all.

lol maybe she too busy with her current bf

PLEASE NO HARD FEELING OF JUNGHO & JANGHYUK fans. i just dont get it. its like impossible. their more famous than her. i'm sorry if my word too annoyed

I don't get the current bf thing..  I think brand reputation r based on consumer participation,  n several other criteria.. Not only based on fans!! I don't think JH n LJH have less fans in korea.. JH is a seasoned veteran, he will be famous in Korea!! All the three r famous n loved in korea!! A mere chart can't determine their popularity.. Only their success of shows screams of the popularity!! I like all the 3 actors soo I don't want to debate which of my bias has more popularity.. I just wanna enjoy them together.. 

P. S. JRW is very much active in IG.. I have seen her liking posts n stuffs.. I think she chose not to update stuff or promote overly!! 

5 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Dark Knight with a dark past who can only see dark because he wears sunglasses almost all the time. :D

Last 4 episodes people! I will miss Doo Chil Seong and Dim Sum. For me, not his best character but definitely one of the most charming. Time to get ready for a sweaty Jang Hyuk after 2 months. :)

Yeah CS is certainly a very charming character, he is an angel to everyone.

Btw nice watch

All the three r famous n loved in korea!! A mere chart can't determine their popularity..

Agree

Only their success of shows screams of the popularity!! I like all the 3 actors soo I don't want to debate which of my bias has more popularity..

yes me too i don't want to debate. it just UN-believable. Wok of love still airing.

17 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

Agree

yes me too i don't want to debate. it just believable. Wok of love still airing.

I know.. I m just ignoring this kinda stuff like ratings, reputation ranking etc.. I m just gonna enjoy the show!! 

My heart broke when Sae Woo hugged Chill Sung out of gratitude... He is trying very much to get over his love for her... But this is making too tough :bawling: And the next, what a kiss btwn lead couple!! too nice  :love:

From preview for tomorrow's episodes,  Seems like Chill Sung's mom is sick in hospital.... Still Sae woo mother is not ok with her girl loving a small restaurant chef (Poong).... The villain gangster is aiming to harm chill sung's guys and also poong's kitchen staffs (sae woo, seol ja, and one more guy resp. for dumplings)

4 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I think it was his microphone? Lol. Not sure. :D

Did he cut his hair shorter? 

Yes! I just posted on JH thread. I’m happy to see shorter hair it means short image for bad papa bcos if it’s Long, he won’t cut it right. 

And DCS bunch of minions are real busy. They are protesters as well as kitchen assistant at the same time hahahaha!

Love the protest. Done with so much style and vigor! 

Archived