[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Im scared that they will only be marry until 100.days only. Like queen of 7 days. Please dont end like that. I cant handle it:crazy:

no worries.. it’s not a chinese drama :P where they make sad ending and open ending a must in their menus... (still can’t get over Legend of Yun Xi)

and the writer No Ji Sul always end her masterpieces in a happy tone.. 

17 hours ago, latuadi said:

PS: Tvn gave our "Mr.dimple" name in their youtube clips. Its "조선 달콤남" means Joseon Sweet Guy lololol... 

they knew that a lot of viewers are adored him

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, episode 5 that has now started me with the beginnings of SLS. When Mr. Dimples tells HS that he has prosopagnosia, but that he could recognize HS' face, it totally got me in the heart. Especially when he was musing that perhaps it was fate. My poor bleeding heart...

I am happy that they brought in another girl for Mr. Dimples, and brought her on early. I don't want him to fall deeper for HS if he ultimately can't have her. Plus, I don't want him to be seen as fickle by mooning over HS only to be handed a different woman at the last minute. If they are going to have him with the other girl, it would be nice if they developed it properly so that we can root for them as a couple rather than just being told that they are a couple.

Slap me out of my SLS please!  That moment at the bridge was just too sweet for me. It was nice to see her smile and for her to finally tell someone apart from her step father about her long wait for her brother. 

So this is what baffles me. If he has prosopagnosia, how can he still be investigating cases. In today's world his position or job would be equivalent to a detective right? 

I am not quite warmed up to him and the kisaeng. I hope there will be proper development .

Aigooo @Dramanoona You have to get in line for Mr Dimples! :D  

giphy.gif

This is only Kim Sun Ho's (edit ) 5th drama . He was a theatre actor before this. He had his own love line in Strongest Deliveryman and was also male lead in the drama special You Drive Me Crazy. You can check it out. 

--------------------------

Ahhh do not worry my dear friends who are rooting for the OTP. I am certain they will be the end game.  It is written in the stars! I do like the progress between the two . I was glad she slapped him . It was the wake up call he needed. But I really can't blame him for struggling with his identity. It is good that she realises he can read now - she can finally find him work suitable to his talent :D I seriously cracked up at the book titles. This drama has a wacky sense of humour.  So will we have a kiss tonight ???

@SeGafanlady Arrhghh let's not even talk about the ending for Legend of Yun Xi. :joy:.  I think this will end well. 

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

.....I was glad she slapped him . It was the wake up call he needed.....

So was I!  After all, I have been longing to smack him over the head.  ;)

He really needs something to shake him out of his sense of self-superiority so that he can be more sympathetic to the lives around him.  He needs that if he is gonna become king someday--otherwise, the people would just hate having him as a ruler if he stays the way he has been.

10 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I know MY is a killer/assassin but I hope (really hope) he is not the CPrincess's lover.  Please no.....too too makjang.

I don't think it's him, tbh. I was guessing that other prince? Or it may just be my wishful thinking, haha. 

I'm so glad they revealed that the assassin is the bro already! I was afraid they may drag this part out to the end. Personally I have no complaints about the pace...I think it would make more sense for them to truly get to like each other first. 

Which by the way, that scene they kept showing in the previews before the pilot bothers me...how did hong shim get to the palace and see the crown prince? And her expression didn't seemed shocked/emotional or anything, just smiley, like nothing big happened? Is it from his dream/imagination?

This is what I mean, starting at 5:31: 

Today's episode was so good. Now we know why the writer had LY be a moron and take out a loan...it was a set up for him to be heroic and save her from the dastardly villains when he doesn't pay the loan back.:lol: Which he is all set to do next episode since they have kidnapped her.

The reunion between HS and her brother was so sweet to watch. LY saw them hug and HS say that she'd waited for him and LY thought that the man was who had she loved so he asked keut(?) husband for tips on wooing his wifey.:lol: He was very relieved when HS confessed that it was her brother. Someone got veryyy jealous.

HS heard about the crown prince dying and almost collapsed. Seems like she knew the little boy who proposed her was the crownprince. She got drunk.

Kim killed LY's close eunuch because he realized the dead body was not LY's. Kim threatened the Crown Princess and got mad at her for ruining everything. Crown Princess hid a letter for her baby daddy but the evil minister, Mr. Dimples' stepbrother stole it. It's getting more and more apparent that LY's stepbrother actually maybe the baby daddy.

Today's episode - so many revelations.  I think Yul will accepted as the people's king since he helped them.  Prince eunuch is killed.  Waaah, how many innocent people the vice premier is going to kill.  Now that MY has met YS, i hope he change his mind and not work for that villain. As for our prince, when is he going to regain his memories?  :cold_sweat:  

the big question is who is the princesses baby father?  

Edit:  She collapsed hearing about the prince's demise but at the same time she also tells that she can break off the wedding with WD since the person who ordered that, himself is dead.  No, hong shim aaaaa, no. 

1 hour ago, thistle said:

So was I!  After all, I have been longing to smack him over the head.  ;)

He really needs something to shake him out of his sense of self-superiority so that he can be more sympathetic to the lives around him.  He needs that if he is gonna become king someday--otherwise, the people would just hate having him as a ruler if he stays the way he has been.

I Guess this 100 days will help him be more in touch with the real struggles of his future subjects. He’s been carrying too much anger & bitterness from the traumatic events of his childhood. It’s made him all prickly !

oh I think the moment is here . Holding hands 

Wahh he’s all dressed up here. Even she’s taken aback at how good he looks 

Spoiler

But something happens to her at the end of the drama 

Spoiler

Preview! Bed scene :D .

Edit : changed the link ( this has some translation)!

Where did all the important lovey dovey scenes go?  did they got edited?  The about to kiss scene, when HS just falls asleep over WD shoulders? where are those scenes?  

Today episode''s pace was good and i cannot remember what happened in the beginning as the scenes started airing and the episode seem to be too long.  Very less Mr. dimples scenes unlike yesterday.  

edit:

Cute animation at the end of the ep.5/6 :kiss_wink:

rwfnDsV.gif

cr: dc gall

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

You know what I am confused about , in this link it seems Lee Yool ‘s half bro is 10 years old ? Is it true ? He can’t be the baby daddy . The main cast are all 20 

http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/100daysmyprince/14/Contents/Html?h_seq=1

that’s what I said.. I don’t think the half bro is the sperm donor..

OOT :wub:

Spoiler

OMO why your profile is my hussbandddd Long Fei Ye.. I’m weak :P

Archived